Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 1992 Lexus LS400 VIP FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-14, 01:14 PM
alexrx7
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Lexus LS400 VIP FOR SALE

1992 Lexus Ls400

160,000 miles with clean California title in my name. Registration and smog up to date. It passed smog legally with flying colors in January of this year. This LS has been my daily driver for the last 6 months and I absolutely love it. Automatic and has super cold AC!!!!!It gets 22mpg for a v8 very reliable motor. These are know to run up to 350-400k miles on original motor. The 1uz engine is a solid engine. There's nothing wrong with the car I need a truck. I know I will regret it in the future but my business comes first. If you have a truck and looking to sell also I am in the market for a diesel. Again please do not ask for the wheels. They belong on my FD and they are not for sale at all.

Exterior
Jade black
Paint is decent still original with sings of wear. Shines up nice with a wax.
Zg Datsun wide fenders 2.5 rears 2.0 fronts. Fenders we're cut to accommodate up to a 19" wheel set up slammed.
Clear turn signal lights and corner lights they have LED in them as well
6000k HID custom made to fit the LS weird light bucket.
DC poly front lip custom made to fit the LS.
Celsior JDM red clear red taillights, they have red tint on the clear but it comes off with acetone. It's a tempory paint I used. Originals will come with the car.
New windshield
Refinished the grill in matte black

Interior
This cars original color was tan and brown and ugly. It took me some serious man hours to convert it to black. I used mostly SEM satin trim and upholstery dye for leathers and small plastics. It has held up really well and very hard to remove.
Seats fronts and console were bought from iggy leathers
Shifter blue ***** and mechanism was custom made by me, it's push shifter now instead of a cage with button.
Premium window curtains work outstanding . Block the sun and the haters.
JDM Junction Produce rope and medium suna
Rear RARE window shade roll up. Retail $400 alone only seen 1ever.
Momo steering wheel with NRG quick release on mr2 adapter
Broadway 330mm mirror
Viper alarm
Glass sunroof

Ice
Pioneer display receiver show digital images and movies
4x kenwood 4" door speakers
2x pioneer tweeters
3x Hifonics 12"s on a custom made box by me.
1-alpine 1000/1

Suspension
Tanabe sustec Z1 pro coilovers 10k they are half way set I can go lower another 3"
Modified UCA hole so no tapping while you drive woot woot
New rotors and brakes

Engine
100% stock unmolested and not modified at all. It is all complete not 1 item removed for performance or gain. It passes smog and burns clean. It starts right up accelarate to warm up and idles correct. Everything in the bay works. Fresh oil and filter 600miles ago. Coolant flush in January to prepare for the summer. New battery with warranty. New NGK plugs done in January along with the timing belt,and bearings date stamped under the cover and mileage for future reference . Does not smoke at all. Does not burn coolant or oil.

Wheels
Comes with the original ls400 wheels tires are ok to drive in. Please do not ask about my work equips they are not for sale at all. They belong on my FD. Don't ask I won't sell them.

You can search all day long on Craigslist for a LS 400 I challenge you to find one that has
Low miles
Clean body and title
Clean interior
Ready to put gas and go
Passes smog and has no engine problems
It took me close to 2 months searching for mines and it was not pretty. Lucky for me I got it at great deal. I brought back to life and I am currently driving it everyday. I don't have any other Daily drivers so if you are in Orange County or riverside county you can see it driving on the 91 freeway every day.

My price is firm and set according to its value in a sea of crappy ls400s
$3800

Only contact me if you are seriously interested in the car or have a truck for trade. My wheels are not for sale so please keep it professional and don't ask about them. My feedback speaks for itself. I am the moderator Alex Rodriguez on rx7club and read my 120+ positive feedback.

951-219-1310 Alex

Old 05-04-14, 01:15 PM
alexrx7
Driver School Candidate

Direct link to my photobucket for the ls400

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...pshshhwpvf.jpg
Old 05-04-14, 01:37 PM
alexrx7
Driver School Candidate

Thank you for the move MODS