Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NY 03 BO IS300 NYC EDM bumper/trd lip kit JDM goodness , 8.5k obo MUST SEE

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-13, 04:07 PM
kraven9
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 BO IS300 NYC EDM bumper/trd lip kit JDM goodness , 8.5k obo MUST SEE

What is your First & Last name_ Kevin W.
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your Location? : Jamaica, ny 11434
VIN#: JTHBD192830067018
Miles: 131,xxx
Price:$8,500 OBO
Title Status: (Clean, Rebuilt, Salvaged, COD) - rebuildable salvage
Contact Info: (How you would like people to contact you) PM ME

-----------------------------------------------

I will update the pics and post more pics when I get some free time. 12/23

Ad Description:

First of all let me state that I am in no rush to sell this car, iif you feel my price is too high, then this is not for you. This is one of the most well put together IS300 for sale that you will find. All top quality parts have been used in this car...with that being said, lets begin.
I have a 03 BO e-shift that has 130, xxx and it has a salvage title (only had to replace the fender, headlight, driver control arm...the AIRBAGS DID NOT DEPLOY and the frame was straight). It has black leather interior.I have before pics of the car and I have all reciepts of all the work done to it. I did the timing and water pump at 110k (I have reciepts). The Only problem is the ABS light is on for the driver side. I changed it but never disconnected the battery because I don't want to loose my setting in my radio..lol. My price is obo and i'm NOT parting out, SO DON"T ASK. I am also in NO rush to sell. I daily my car and get alot of positive comments. The car is several years old and has some rock chips on the hood and other places which is typical on a used car. Thank you.

Exterior
HKS TI-Limited (discontinued and hard to find)
ALTEZZA Titanium trunk badge (not the chrome or black pearl)
Headlights painted black
EDM front bumper (imported from UK) and ORIGINAL TRD elegant front lip (poly and currently on the car).
Enkei RPF1 (Brand new just bought in july for the Rallye Lexus meet) 17x9 and 17x10..(10" are never instock and it took me some time time to find) Toyo proxes 225/45 and 245/40. Flush without the use of spacers are running super stretched tires

Engine...
Timing belt /water pump done at 110k. I have the reciept.
HKS hybrid drop in filter
Joe Z intake pipe
BC 264 camshafts (installed this summer)
Titan motorsports cam gear (currently set to zero...I am super busy at work and didn't have time to retard it.
Cam seals, valve cover gaskets etc all replaced at the time with OEM Toyota parts. I have ALL reciepts from sewell lexus, lexus of queens and lee's toyota on hillside, queens.

Suspension...
KONI shocks
Eibach pro kit
The whole front suspension (tie rods, lower control arm 1&2, endlinks, sway bar bushing etc) has been refreshed with OEM TOYOTA parts within the last couple months. I have ALL the reciepts from Sewell lexus.
TRD red sway bars

Brakes..
Stoptech drilled/slotted rotors
Stoptech SS brakelines
ATE Superblue brake fluid
Note..lines and fluid were changed a couple months ago.

Interior...
Razo carbon fiber shift ****
Pioneer D3 bypassed and latest software..ipod connection and all that
ORION components all around
Custom ONE OFF REAL Carbon fiber cluster surround.

For $8k the car does come without the RPF1 wheels as shown in current pictures. It will come with the stock wheels and ichiba spacers for the flush look with like brand new (95% thread Federal tires 225/45/17) all around. If you want the RPF1's we could negotiate a price.

With stock wheels and spacers.

This is currently how the car looks. EDM front bumper and TRD elgant lip (REAL)

Pics taken 3/2/13

To recap this FS thread with FAQ..
1. Will you part anything? - NO
2. I could get a salvage car for xyz cheaper why should I buy yours? - Don't, simple as that.
3. Will you take 5K "cash in hand"? - No thanks.
4. Do you accept trades? - No thanks.

This is how I bought the car a couple years ago.

Now what seller you know has all this detail from when they first got the car? Just remember this car HAD to pass the vigorous NYC state inspection to be back on the road. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
Old 03-19-13, 09:46 PM
slvrboolet
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for cf surround?