ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Lexus Vehicles Classifieds (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds-154/)
-   -   WI 02' IS300 Sportcross - Black/Black w/RPF1 & Stance + goodies (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/598982-02-is300-sportcross-black-black-w-rpf1-and-stance-goodies.html)

ShaginWagn 10-21-11 10:48 AM

FL: 02' IS300 Sportcross - SOLD

5 Attachment(s)
SOLD FOLKS.

This a maturely driven, FLORIDA CAR, only a season in the snow in WI, rest of it's life has been a FL car. newer front brakes, new tires, new timing belt, stance coils and SRT intake + RECU put on @ 80k, topspeed header installed at 90K. Freshly painted front bumper as of 10/5/11. detailed religiously

2002, automatic, full black leather interior, SPORTCROSS ONLY OPTIONS : rear folding seats, folding passenger seat, rear luggage tonneau cover, rear tailgate speakers, factory subwoofer.

Aftermarket parts included: SRT R-ECU & Intake, Pro-1 header, STANCE GR+ coilovers w/ rear dial extensions, Silver ENKEI RPF1's silver in F 18x9 +35, R 18x10 +38 on 90% Continental extreme contact DWS tires. Car has been aligned recently, the toe is good to go.

~other mods: Sport Design grill, rear fenders rolled, headlights and fog lights painted GGP, foglight mod, JDM shorty antenna, white LED interior/dash lights, Clear bra on mirrors/hood, Professional tint 20% fronts 15% rears, rim locks (yakima rack & acessories not included).

disclosures: cel w/ header (just needs O2 delete mod), dash painted over w/ plasti-dip, driver side left vent up/down function broken, front fender liners could use a little 'remolding' work to be completely 'rubless', i tried using the cd changer seems its not accepting disks ?

Recent Pics: ImageShack Album - 17 images

all other photo: http://my.is/forums/f102/shagginwago...tcross-416445/

ShaginWagn 10-21-11 10:51 AM

can I get a vouch from some/any of you fellas? I know a few of you MY.IS guys like to use this site from time to time, and my post count is kinda low over here.

MOD: I'm shagginwagon over @ my.is btw, and my count is nearly 1,000 posts. I just want to expand my sale to the guys of club lexus, as quite of few of them got a chance to meet me and/or my car at a few of the South Florida meets I attended.

aristo123 10-23-11 11:36 AM

You have my vouch. You purchased those wheels from a friend(travis-twestman). I'm also on my.is and I've seen you post around on the site.

ShaginWagn 10-24-11 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by aristo123 (Post 6772499)
You have my vouch. You purchased those wheels from a friend(travis-twestman). I'm also on my.is and I've seen you post around on the site.

Thanks aristo123!!!

ShaginWagn 10-30-11 03:18 PM

bump!

Cleanest sportcross you'll ever find!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravi843 10-30-11 05:20 PM

would u consider parting with the wheels, im in south carolina. seem to recall seeing this car on local craigslist here, correct me if im wrong

DrGonzo 11-01-11 03:08 PM

I know I dont have a ton of posts here but...

PM me price without wheels and without the original suspension...

ShaginWagn 11-02-11 10:54 AM

PMed gonzo.

If I do part the wheels, I'll make a separate post.

ShaginWagn 11-10-11 10:48 AM

bump!! shes going to stock very soon if I dont hear from any of you...

masboy 11-10-11 01:22 PM

ughhhh i'm in the market for this Sportcross !!!

dang it, out of my budget :(

nice looking car tho!

ShaginWagn 11-16-11 09:02 PM

to the top!! bump

tonyM 11-18-11 05:28 PM

might have to take this post down man...... Im the guy youve been texting with from NASIOC. ;)

I'll know soon!

ShaginWagn 11-22-11 01:18 PM

Sale Pending...!

PR FIEBRU 11-26-11 09:37 PM

An amaZing looking ride. For those who don't know, these wagons are very rare. I own one and I love it. This one in particular looks great. Good luck. Someone will be lucky to own that gem.

ShaginWagn 11-27-11 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by PR FIEBRU (Post 6846202)
An amaZing looking ride. For those who don't know, these wagons are very rare. I own one and I love it. This one in particular looks great. Good luck. Someone will be lucky to own that gem.

indeed, I am very excited for the next owner. really sad to let go of this car, but its for the greater good of things to come in my life.! thanks for the post.