Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA super clean 1999 gs 400 black on black 25 pics!!! on it's way

Old 11-19-09, 05:52 AM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default super clean 1999 gs 400 black on black 25 pics!!! on it's way

First let me start off saying that i apologize if i dont have enough post to put my car forsale i purchased this car off of this site earlyer this year from member NCDub for 11k cash i saw the car forsale on this site called him up drove to Nc meet him and ended up staying and hanging out a few days and made a good friend in the process i drove the car home with no problems (except the two tickets lol) and not a single problem since it's pretty rare nowadays that you can get on any fourm and do that so kudos to all the club lexus guys for being stand up guys ! that being said he (NCdub) can vouch for me and sicksupra1 can also if two people is enough

my beautiful lexus Gs 400 is for sale this car has been immaculatly maintained by me and the first owner (dentist) and second owner member (ncdub) and now me the third alot of time and money has been put into this car in fact i dont even think of it as a car it's another child to me and thats how she is treated she is garage kept and is never EVER driven in the rain she has 126k on her thats only 11k a year her timing belt and water pump was replaced at 93k as it should have been for another 100k of trouble free miles to come for the new owner , the first owner had all the maintenance done on time as the second and myself, all the way through the 90,000 mile service which includes timing belts and other bits.a trend that has been followed by me the front( upper and lower) ball joints have been replaced when i had the coilovers installed on oct 2nd Overall condition is great, there are a few scratches nothing major and im super **** about it (it's hard to have a black, 10yr old car without them) but look at the pics she is smooth as glass and it's all original paint no wrecks or paint work all original vin's on all body panels and she is fast there is 300 v8 horsepower on tap and plenty of torque to get your jollys of in traffic she came loaded from the factory with every option avail including heated seats, dual seat memory,xenon headlights,sport shift,traction control, and the list goes on i have all original keys which are pretty expensive and is is very very rare as most people lose them or have them replaced.she comes with 2 remotes keys (which have just had new batterys installed), 1 valet key and 1 emergencey credit card key for your wallet this car turns heads every where it goes and every time i pull it out people are asking questions about it she will come with the factory 17" wheels and tires oem tail lights and two grills the one on the car now and a black trd style mesh one and the oem head unit and cd changer. i have the clean title in hand in my name and do not have time for timewasters i will however let you take the car to your service center of choice if need be granted you leave me your licence. she is 100% sound she just took first place in the import class at butler tires's AMCA fall auto bash this oct im losing money buy selling it but i need to considering i just paid 11k for it and have put about $1800 in it since i got it you just cant help it with these cars there just so sexy you just wanna keep throwing money at them. i will entertain trades for a black crew cab truck only because thats what i need thank you

PRICE DROP 11K !!!!!!!!!!!

Make: Lexus
Model: GS400
Year: 1999
engine: 4.0 li V-8
vin:jt8bh68x2x002009
Mileage: 126,100
Interior: no rips or tears no stains at all still smells new and looks it!!! Black leather with wood trim
Exterior: Black
Condition: Very very good
PRICE: $12,000 obo
Flaws - passenger side fog light has a crack in it (still works perfect) 2" crack in lowest part of front bumper (you can barely see it in the pics but it's there)
mics- small rock chips

modifications to the car. were professionally installed.
- jdm oem aristo window visors w/ toyota stamped on all
- full vertex body kit (replica)
- juction produce 3 piece rear wing (real)
- juction produce fusa (medium)
- juction produce kintuna ( new in box)
- megan lowering coilovers( can easily be adjusted)
- brand new tork icon wheels front 20x8.5" rear 20x10" with true 5" lip with 245/30/20 up front and 275/30/20 in rear nankang ultra sport ns-II tires with no more than 700 miles on them they were put on oct 3rd
- two grills ( the one pictured and a black trd replica)
- Rs type Catback Exhaust w 2 1/2 in piping
- pioneer avic-d3 multi-media head unit w/ turn by turn nav and vehicle dynamics
- custom sub enclosure with two JL audio w-3 v2 subwoffers
- rockford fosgate 700w db 2-ch amp
- sonar led tail lamps (much brighter than oem)
- 20 % tint all around 30% on front widshield

Last edited by cfpearlsc; 11-26-09 at 09:09 PM. Reason: added oem parts that are not on the car
Old 11-19-09, 10:44 AM
sicksupra1
Pole Position

I can vouch for Reggie. Nice car for sure
Old 11-19-09, 10:24 PM
NCDUB
Driver

Man i Miss this car. The car looks great. Yes i can Vouch for CFPEARLSC on this car. If i could i would buy it back. I must say Reggie is a Honest good dude. Ever who gets this car will not be disappointed at all. Very Sharp,Runs Great and a Very Good Deal.
Old 11-20-09, 10:25 AM
2jz_drifts
Rookie

nice car check pm
Old 11-22-09, 08:13 AM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

weekend bump. note: there is not a single spot in the interior on seats or carpet those are spots on my crappy nikon s70.

Last edited by cfpearlsc; 11-22-09 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-22-09, 05:12 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Great looking GS.. I remember this car being for sale.. Perfect condtion and great price.. GLWS..
Old 11-22-09, 06:44 PM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

how did you do the a/c and console blue?
Old 11-23-09, 05:46 AM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Great looking GS.. I remember this car being for sale.. Perfect condtion and great price.. GLWS..
thank you that is very appreciated. she is such a good girl i hate to sell her at this point because ive got so many more ideas but i cant sleep in a lexus lol ! so i gotta get a new work truck
Old 11-23-09, 05:49 AM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LiLS
how did you do the a/c and console blue?
that was done by the previous owner (NCDUB) if you go to his page and look through his post there is a thread about how and what was used. i love it btw very bright and easy to see everything
Old 11-25-09, 05:59 PM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

turkey bump
Old 11-26-09, 09:06 PM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

price drop 11k !!!!!!!! or any crew cab truck but a dodge!!!!
Old 11-29-09, 05:44 PM
cfpearlsc
Driver School Candidate

ttt bump !!!
Old 12-01-09, 06:07 AM
Eddie@JP
Driver School Candidate

Where in GA are you located?
Old 12-01-09, 01:26 PM
cfpearlsc