Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

MD 05 LS430 UL w/ PCS (Ultra Luxury Package) Filit Mica on Ecru vip style

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-09, 12:54 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 05 LS430 UL w/ PCS (Ultra Luxury Package) Filit Mica on Ecru vip style

05 LS430 UL w/ PCS 100k miles asking $ $19,500 *new price*internet special* $$19,500 tell em jim bob sent you!!!

JUST FOUND OUT I AM MOVING TO JAPAN NEXT MONTH!!!!!! (MOVING BEGINNING OF JUNE)

MY GAIN IS YOUR GAIN TOO...

BUY MY CAR BEFORE CARMAX OR A LEXUS STEALERSHIP GETS IT FOR 17,500

I OWE $19,500 AT THIS MOMENT AND AM NOT LOOKING TO MAKE A PROFIT, JUST TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT LIKE I DO. I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT IN THE LEXUS FAMILY/COMMUNITY.

Car is about 9.0 out of 10 interior and 8.9 out of 10 exterior. Currently 100,400 miles. All maintenance done at at lex dealerships. Title is clean and so is the car. Flint mica on ecru which is a very hard to come by color combo with the UL package. Please google the UL package if not familiar with it but it is pretty much the top of the line lexus sedan. Rear seat amenities include reclining seats, massaging seats, heated and cooled rear seats, rear radio and ac controls from rear center console arm rest, and a cooler box back between the trunk and rear seats in the center console. Front seats have heated and cooled options with smart key ML nav & stereo, rear seat also has 2 side window privacy screens on each side plus the big rear one that goes up and down via the touch of a button either in the front or rear of the car. Backup camera & and pretty much any other option you can think of.

Everything on this car is working perfectly, it has been my favorite car i've ever owned but i'm once again considering letting it go to upgrade to another lex.

mods that can come on the car or not depending on your preferences and sale price are:

*AMG style chrome exhaust tips (pretty slick looking, looks like aftermarket exhaust but doesn't change the sound and much cheaper)

*window tint, & v8 badges on rear c pillar area (can easily be removed if you prefer)

*hid fogs, 3k (i can also change them to 6k if you prefer)

*hid-ish 6k looking drl's replaced dingy looking drl color stock bulbs

*various other white led's replaced dingy yellowish looking stock ones (license plate lights, side mirror puddle lights, inner small parking lights)

*removed factory sub and put a jl12w6 (in a custom ported box) & jl 500.1 amp in the trunk fastened down and out of the way for maximum trunk space and a remote bass control gain **** hidden in the ash tray for easy adjustments of bass gain. (i have the stock sub as well)

*stock wheels

*car no longer has the factory air suspension,, it now has bc racing fully adjustable coilovers set to a lowered but comfortable setting.

*jdm side window visors

*mercedes benz side view mirror blinkers installed

*rear window spoiler

*fenders rolled & shaved

*OEM LS430 sport edition rear sway bar installed (awesome mod BTW, and its 100% OEM)

*custom fog light relay allows fogs to be on without the headlights being on (this came stock in japan)

*junction produce vip neck pillow (for drivers comfort )

*Sirius/XM radio installed and fully operational

my goal was to tastefully mod this car in an elegant classy way. Thus far I have gotten many positive comments from people ranging from my 70 year old neighbors to my 25 year old co-workers so i think my modding goal worked.

i have lots of pics on my home computer so if you want to see a specific pic or angle just let me know and i will go take one and throw it up for you if i don't have one recently taken.

here are a few recent pics i will include:

stock photo before anything done.

interior (back seat UL controls)

drl's and pcs grill (factory lex very rare grill)

hid's and fogs on

beautiful flint mica color actually changes many different color shades depending on the light outside (my fav lex color)

in the shade

Last edited by sojah; 04-06-12 at 06:54 AM.
Old 11-11-09, 12:56 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

more pics:

it is now mid december and the car is really dirty but this is how it looks presently.

Last edited by sojah; 12-18-11 at 06:37 AM.
Old 11-14-09, 10:51 PM
ALeX300
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

very clean LS. I'd loose the v8 badges thou....GLWS.
Old 11-15-09, 02:22 AM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Dude, can't believe you are selling yours too!
So how many Flint Mica we have left in the LS430 forum?
Old 11-15-09, 05:06 AM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Ride

Just want to ask ya ..will u sell the asc680 air controller separate and regarding the wheels ..putting up those 5 star rims did u face anyproblem like the front wheels hitting up the brake covers?

please let me know thanks
Old 11-15-09, 05:42 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

outdated info about air controller removed for re-sale listing

Last edited by sojah; 12-18-11 at 06:44 AM.
Old 11-15-09, 05:45 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

yeah not many flint micas left and all my friends and family (+the wifey) are trying to convince me to keep it and just add more parts to this one to make myself more satisfied... kinda in a pickle here. thanks for the comments. and btw the v8 badges can be removed easily.
Old 11-15-09, 07:23 AM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sojah
the asc680 controller can unplug and i can tuck the plug up under the center console where it comes out at if i ever have to take it back to the dealership for warranty issues. the dealership has no way to even know that it is installed if they can't physically see it. also if the future buyer doesn't want the rims and controller i would be more than happy to take them out and sell them separately at that time.

the wheels fit perfectly, actually i think they are lighter than stock and offer much more grip (.XXg on a skidpad) than stock so I saw them as an improvement. i noticed much better braking and acceleration was slightly improved as well as a much better handling and cornering feel from these super light weight wheels and extreme grip tires.

thanks,

Bro if u eva wana sell them separate do let me know ...i have a similar ride black colour ultra luxury package 2005 model last week i got da bodykit on it but still havent taken any pics until i get wheels on them
Old 11-15-09, 06:54 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sojah- Beautiful ride. GLWS.
Old 11-16-09, 05:38 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

thanks, will do. if i sell without rims and controller i will let you guys know.
Old 06-20-10, 06:52 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

old sale info

Last edited by sojah; 12-18-11 at 06:45 AM.
Old 06-20-10, 07:22 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

BEAUTIFUL car man (aside from those awful V8 badges.)

Jonny
Old 06-20-10, 08:23 PM
drpatel77
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ..

man can't believe even u r selling urs.. so many LS's up for sale.... anyways, GLWS.....
Old 06-21-10, 05:01 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

mine might be job related I am looking to relocate, hopefully to the land that these cars came from originally and no not some factory in kentucky
Old 10-03-10, 11:51 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

old pics, links are now broken but check above for the updated pics.

Last edited by sojah; 12-18-11 at 06:43 AM.

Quick Reply: MD 05 LS430 UL w/ PCS (Ultra Luxury Package) Filit Mica on Ecru vip style