Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

Taking Over Payments on IS250 AWD

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-08, 11:28 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Nvalenti20
You guys are right, I did make a bad financial decision...not denying that whatsoever. passnu I appreciate your understanding.

I didn't start this thread to be reminded of what I already know...with all do respect. Just thought I would have a couple members help out a fellow member or at least point me in the rifght direction...if I have to bite the bullet and stick with the car then that's what I'll have to do, I know I made my bed on this one...I owe just over $34k on the car.
your welcome. well your car is worth probably about 29k...off the top of my head. sounds to me like the best decision for you is to trade in your car and take the tax credit towards the new purchase so long there is a long term and short term benefit for you! you are going to take it but if its whats best for down the road go shop a few dealers. they are very slow and hey its end of month on saturday so take advantage of these things and see what you can come up with. the other option is stick with the car till next spring and roll the dice on the market. I am doing it with my car to trade out if it myself. I was able to get my friend to take my wifes car out of my hands and put her in the RDX. we pick it up this Saturday. of Course after I took all the stuff off my car but its okay!

Good Luck and PM me if I can be of more help. If you are willing to lease the next one I can show you some more stuff that can be of help through PM.

Mike
Old 06-23-08, 11:29 AM
Nvalenti20
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taking over payments on IS250 awd.

Seeing if anyone is interested in taking over the payments on my 2006 Lexus IS250 AWD. It has about 37k miles on it, has the luxury package with illuminated scuff plaes...pretty much every option except the ML system, parking assist and the adaptive cruise control. The way it sits now, the car is currently through my credit union, took out an 8 year loan at 7.5%, payment is $569/month, in august I will have owned the car for 2 full years, meaning there will be 6 years left on the note. I'm just sick of the payment...want something cheaper and better on gas. I currently owe just over $34k on the car. All inquiries appreciated, thanks.
Old 06-23-08, 11:41 AM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by MLIAISON
Projectdna - The OP might not have asked for my opinion, but I didnt ask for yours either. I really dont know who you think you are....but you have absolutely no business telling me how to post on this forum. If you dont like reading my thoughts and opinions on an objective forum, then you should get out. Need I mind you that you are not a moderator?
:lol:

/OT

OP> sticking w/ the 2is isn't a bad alternative.
Old 06-23-08, 11:49 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by projectdna
:lol:

/OT

OP> sticking w/ the 2is isn't a bad alternative.
Look at that, projectdna made everything better for you Richie (LOL). The animated smiley faces did add character. Now everyone is happy and the OP can re-consider keeping his coveted vehicle.
Old 06-23-08, 11:55 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

OP > If you want to sell/trade your car, please post an appropriate thread in the Classified Forum.

Thank you!