Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: '99 RX300 - Black / Tan

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-05, 09:49 PM
Hopkey
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '99 RX300 - Black / Tan

It’s time to sell our ’99 RX300. This car has been flawless! No issues whatsoever. Properly maintained by Mission Viejo Lexus and has a very clean bill of health. Recently smogged and the tech said that it had the best numbers that he has ever seen! 70K of easy freeway miles.

I am extremely particular about my cars. As such, I am meticulous in cleaning and upkeep, especially when the car involves my wife and baby. It has another year of Lexus warranty but unfortunately it doesn’t transfer. The good news for you is that all tiny issues, small rattles and squeaks have been taken care of. This car truly drives like it’s brand new! The engine and undercarriage look like they did in the showroom!

Black Exterior / Tan Interior
Chrome Rims
All-Wheel Drive
Nakamichi Sound System w/ 6 Disc Changer
Tow Package Including Transmission Cooler
Power Sunroof
Seat Heaters
Power Seats and Mirrors
And all of the usual Lexus amenities like AC, Rear wiper & defroster and front and side airbags, etc.

I am asking $17,000 but no reasonable offer refused. Believe me when I tell you that if you are looking for a car like this, you must see this one. Car is located in Orange County, CA.

Please contact me at (562) 547-2137 or email at LexusRX300@***.net

Thank you for looking!
Attached Thumbnails FS: '99 RX300 - Black / Tan-150_50682.jpg  
Old 08-12-05, 03:34 PM
Hopkey
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more thing...

One more thing. I forgot to mention that the RX is a garage queen. It only goes outside when it has to. All leather, dash, etc. are in fantastic shape!