Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic automobile magasine French

Pics magasine french.

http://www.forum-auto.com/marques/Le...140.htm#t58014
Old 04-10-14, 09:15 AM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the render came pretty darn close! Or, perhaps it really is what the standard model looks like! We shall find out very soon!

Old 04-10-14, 02:34 PM
Mors
Pole Position

There sure are plenty of buttons on the dash. While I think the RX got rid of too many buttons, this seems to add them all back.
Old 04-10-14, 09:11 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/articles/n...0t-f-sport.php

ClubLexus Exclusive: First Look at the 2015 Lexus NX200t F Sport
By Henry Kuo

It's still 10 days before Lexus debut the NX at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition, but we were given an exclusive first look at the latest addition to the Lexus SUV lineup. Although the full specifications for the vehicle won't be available for another couple of months and the car won't hit dealerships until close to the end of the year, our time with the NX might give you a glimpse of few interesting things.

For the second time (after the RC) Lexus puts up a production vehicle that's pretty close to the concept. While some obvious lines and features are toned down, the exterior of NX more or less carries the styling and aggressiveness of the LF-NX concept, which we are very happy about. Overall size of the vehicle seems to be a bit smaller than the RX with a lower roof line. For those who wonder, Lexus will have an F Sport version of this car (as shown).

It carries bold lines along the side with aggressive LED headlights up front and stylish taillights in the back. The signature F Sport black mesh front spindle grille makes it to the NX and it actually flows pretty well with the car.

Interior cabin space is surprisingly good. Although the car looks to be smaller than the RX, first and second rows have plenty of space and mainly compromised only in the head room area. There is plenty of cargo space as well, and you get even more room with the 60/40 folding second row seats. And yes, according to Lexus, there will be a powered folding second row seat option. The center console design is interesting. First of all, before you ask, the navigation screen is fixed. We were a little surprised about the design; we wish the screen can integrate better with the rest of the dash like the RX, as of now it looks a little bit of an add-on. The climate control and radio buttons take on a layered design approach, which gives it a modern but somewhat busy feel with rows and rows of buttons.

The NX features the next generation Remote Touch Interface and they moved from the original joystick / mouse device to the new touchpad design. From our limited time with it, the unit is actually very easy to use and intuitive. The best part is as you scroll your finger across the touchpad, it actually gives you a force feedback when you are over a button, much like how the original system works. This makes it easier to use while you are driving.

Also new in the NX is the latest wireless smartphone charging capability, located inside the center armrest. With more and more phones today equipped with this feature, it makes it a lot easier to keep the phone charged and stream songs through Bluetooth, all without running any cables. The NX200t F Sport we had features a two-tone red/black interior design and we love it. The contrast stitching as well as the sporty seat design gives the interior a fresher and younger look.

Of course, the drivetrain is one of the most important parts of this car. The car features a 2.0L turbocharged engine, a first for Lexus. With competitors all going the same route due to regulations, we can only expect to see more of this in the future. We can't wait to see the power numbers and most importantly the gas mileage information of the NX200t.

So here it is, the 2015 Lexus NX200t F Sport. The RX has always been a winner for Lexus, and with the NX joining the lineup, it can help divide the segment and allow the RX to grow and go in new direction. Check out tons of pics below!

https://www.clublexus.com/articles/n...0t-f-sport.php
Old 04-11-14, 08:47 AM
JasDmw
Advanced

Received 219 Likes on 149 Posts

Really not liking the "after thought" looking display. Also, that front grill; will have to see it in person, but first impression isn't great. And a touch pad for interface? Hopefully it doesn't react to everything that gets dropped/spilled on it. Like the "chrono" Porsche esq analogue clock.
Old 04-11-14, 11:56 AM
Mors
Pole Position

I like most everything about it (except for the display and some of the front dash under the display). I think the entire outside looks great (the grill may be a bit overkill, but I think I could live with it), and the interior may help get more of the younger crowd (those that can afford it). Since I already have a new RX coming, this one isn't on my radar, but still want to see one up close.
Old 04-15-14, 10:49 PM
EMSLEXUSRX
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm really liking the looks and style of of the NX. My lease is up in July on my RX. I'm strongly considering buying my RX, driving it for a year or two, and then after seeing the NX in person and around town, I'll probably look into getting into a 2016 model NX. That way they can work out the kinks of the 2015 model.

I can't wait to get info on the gas mileage also with the 2.0 liter engine. Would love to get some better mpg's without paying the premium for an RX-hybrid
Old 04-18-14, 01:43 PM
Chekmi21
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this due out in the fall or next year?
Old 04-27-14, 11:03 AM
redraptor
Driver

Originally Posted by Chekmi21
Is this due out in the fall or next year?
Its supposed to be out by fall of this year according to the rep I spoke to at the NY Auto show.

Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android