Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

DIY: AUX to Stock Stereo

Old 11-10-15, 06:28 AM
PowerLINK
Driver School Candidate

Default What kind of BT adapter u used for the diy aux u did

Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Yes, play and charge at the same time. Added a BT module, so now I don't even have to connect phone to listen to music. Can just stream over bt. I prefer the sound quality of the direct 30 pin connection. Sounds better than the 3.5, or streaming.
Hey I did the same diy aux output and my BT adapter sounds like crap what adapter did u use? Thanks
Old 11-11-15, 10:10 PM
BrotherAli
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by PowerLINK View Post
Hey I did the same diy aux output and my BT adapter sounds like crap what adapter did u use? Thanks
I really like this one so far, audio sounds great and the mic is better than any other I have used (JVC headunit and a pioneer 80PRS headunit). Very solid reviews as well.

Amazon.com: Bluetooth Car Kit, Bluetooth 4.0 Car Adapter Hands-Free Calling + Dual 2.1A USB Charger (Support aptX, Built-in Microphone, CVC Noise Cancelling, NFC, Magnetic Base): Electronics Amazon.com: Bluetooth Car Kit, Bluetooth 4.0 Car Adapter Hands-Free Calling + Dual 2.1A USB Charger (Support aptX, Built-in Microphone, CVC Noise Cancelling, NFC, Magnetic Base): Electronics
Old 01-16-17, 10:56 AM
- V -
Lead Lap

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but i have a question about the wiring. In the write-up the op says that Right + and Right - need to be connected together and Left+ and Left- connected together and then attached to the headphone jack. Looking at the pinout for a headphone jack you can see the R- and L- are actually on the sleeve. My question is: would it be better to attached the negatives to the sleeve or just connect them together and then have the sleeve go to ground. Pic below for reference.

Old 12-28-18, 08:03 AM
joe diego
Lexus Test Driver

Will this work for a 2000 SC400 with a nak system?

Is the plug the same on the back of a 2000 SC w/nak?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DIY: AUX to Stock Stereo

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: