Sponsored by:

great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-02, 02:04 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Englishtown
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-iroc-englishtown-pits.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:06 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

LI Dragway
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-83-t-type-li-dragway.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:12 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Glad I found this pic. As you can see, i'm in the left lane with my T-Type. In the right lane is a guy pretty well known around here, Dan Clifford. He was talking non-stop trash to me for about a year, I said i'd run him, he would only run at the track, suspended license and all. I took a few guys with me out to LI Dragway, we ran him and knew we had him by the 330ft mark. If you look carefully at the launch, he's got his front wheels off the ground a few inches, i've already launched, my front is back down, i'm 1 1/2 cars ahead of him, guy couldn't even cut a decent light, I can CONSISTENTLY cut .300's or better, i'll post the slips when I find them too. We took that kid's money, then went to sizzzzler.......
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-83-t-type-li-dragway-vs-dan-clifford-s-camaro.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:14 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

GN motor
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-gn-motor.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:16 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Formula NOS motor on stand
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-formula-eng-on-stand.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:17 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Formula motor
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-formula-nos-motor.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:22 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

IROC motor, note exhaust manifolds (ported of course), ppl thought because there were no headers, it was easy prey, great sleeper. When we finally had to do headers (too choked up on the NOS) it ran .5-.7 sec faster on muscle, we almost fell over.
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-iroc-slp-motor.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:23 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

My torquemonster Olds Rocket motor.
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-83-t-type-motor.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:24 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-3-months-of-tyre-wear-in-a-day.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:26 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Tow vehicle
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-jgc.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:27 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

GN
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-t-type-welds.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:29 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

no bottle
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-iroc-burnout-still-sideways-in-third.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:30 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-3-months-of-tyre-wear-in-a-day.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:33 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

OK, back to the stereo thread, I apologize for the interruption. Shane, I have some pics of other cars i've built, but i'll PM them to you, this is getting too long.
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-amps.jpg.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 06:01 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Asked my wife about (coniption), she thinks that's right. Oh well,
she's the brain in the family. Nice pics bud!! Don't have many of mine left, my exwife burned most of them. Let me know when you get ready for that post, I'll have a few superlatives to go on it. You know, I'd like to see some of these guys expressions if they rode in a 10 or 11 second car. I thought these SC's were supposed to be a luxury coupe. It humors me that some of these guys are trying to make them so fast. I know the turbo SC 300's are quick, but you know as well as I that an f-body now days with bolt-ons, well enough said. Better go, I seem to get in more trouble the longer I stay on here.

S

Quick Reply: great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system