Sponsored by:

TV's for the Back Headrest.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-01, 02:29 PM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TV's for the Back Headrest.

Well I was helping out one of our fellow CL members. I figure I would share the knowledge. This is what the inside of the back headrest looks like.
Attached Thumbnails TV's for the Back Headrest.-headrest.jpg  
Old 10-18-01, 05:42 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

XSuperJoex,

Bayonne NJ....Well I'm not too far...I'm in Newark NJ. Any meets in our area?...we may have to get together sometimes and exchange notes or something if not....anyway i'm changing the topic...

My question to you:

Since you obviously have added TV's to your headrest, does your Lexus also have the navigation option and can you display video there as well? If so, can you provide (or anyone else) how you fed video to OEM navigation screen without destroying GPS navigation system and climate controls?

Thanks,
Manuel
Old 10-19-01, 05:04 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by GS4fun
XSuperJoex,

Bayonne NJ....Well I'm not too far...I'm in Newark NJ. Any meets in our area?...we may have to get together sometimes and exchange notes or something if not....anyway i'm changing the topic...

My question to you:

Since you obviously have added TV's to your headrest, does your Lexus also have the navigation option and can you display video there as well? If so, can you provide (or anyone else) how you fed video to OEM navigation screen without destroying GPS navigation system and climate controls?

Thanks,
Manuel
My car did not come with navigation.. sorry.. My car came with the stock Pioneer system.
Old 10-19-01, 05:06 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Oh and by the way anytime you want to hang out or exchange notes let me know!! You wanna hang out this weekend?

As for meets...I'm always going to CT for the meets there are a couple of people up there that i know that own some Lexi.

It's fun we go bowling and Go-Kart racing it's great you should come up there with me some time.