Sponsored by:

Lexion Carplay All-In-One Integration Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-23, 04:28 AM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Lexion Carplay All-In-One Integration Update

Hello fellow Lexus Enthusiasts from Lexion team!

As many of you already know, all our Carplays that used to be in two parts (board & monitor) are now offered in All-In-One.

With our growing team, we are here to attend to many questions you may have.

Available models are for
RC, GS, CT, NX, UX, ES (10.25” &12.3”), IS, RX

The screen is larger than your typical factory OEM screens and boasts a widescreen display. It's got touch functionality, and it comes equipped with built-in Carplay and Android Auto for an all-in-one experience. Plus, it seamlessly integrates with your car's existing systems, meaning you can easily switch between the new display and the factory OEM screen at any time. And to top it all off, it supports both wireless and wired connections for ultimate convenience.

As you can see, the two separate units (left) have been combined into one (right). Common overheating concerns with some aftermarket carplays in the market has been finally eliminated with ease of installation as well!

Any questions, please bring it to our attention at sales@lexionautomotive.com or reply to this new thread!

Last edited by Lexion Automotive; 04-13-23 at 02:11 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Velizar (04-24-23)
Old 04-18-23, 05:47 AM
ROSCOGX470
Instructor

Received 100 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexion Automotive

As many of you already know, all our Carplays that used to be in two parts (board & monitor) are now offered in All-In-One.

Available models are for

The screen is larger than your typical factory OEM screens and boasts a widescreen display. It's got touch functionality, and it comes equipped with built-in Carplay and Android Auto for an all-in-one experience. Plus, it seamlessly integrates with your car's existing systems, meaning you can easily switch between the new display and the factory OEM screen at any time. And to top it all off, it supports both wireless and wired connections for ultimate convenience.

As you can see, the two separate units (left) have been combined into one (right). Common overheating concerns with some aftermarket carplays in the market has been finally eliminated with ease of installation as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYdUJrpVHLA
Any questions, please bring it to our attention at sales@lexionautomotive.com or reply to this new thread!
is there a 12” unit for 2016 RX350 non Nav rotary ****?
The following users liked this post:
MOB561 (05-07-24)
Old 04-18-23, 08:21 AM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ROSCOGX470
Hi @ROSCOGX470
Yes! Our LEXION A10-LXS(RX) works for 2016 RX350 non Nav rotary ****. It's an 12.3" to be exact though. You can see the product and order directly here: https://www.lexionautomotive.com/product-page/lexus-rx
Make sure to select your controller type there.

Thanks

Old 04-21-23, 04:37 PM
Sim
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Edited: tech responded to me and has been beyond kind and helpful. Really nice person and I am grateful for his patience and assistance. I’m up and running! Everything works 😊

Last edited by Sim; 04-21-23 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-24-23, 12:13 PM
Velizar
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexion Automotive

Available models are for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYdUJrpVHLA
Last week I bought your product for my Lexus Es300h 2021. Please can you post an installation video for Lexus ES 2019-2022
Please,that would mean a lot to me!
Thanks
Old 05-16-23, 06:44 PM
Lexamongus
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2015 RX 350 Third Generation. No Navigation. Will the 12 inch model fit and do you have a demo video?
Old 05-07-24, 07:37 PM
MOB561
Rookie

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ROSCOGX470
can I add a front camera to my GS with the Lexion screen? And also do you guys sell screen protectors as well.