Stock summer tires, freezing temps - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > LC Model (2018)
Stock summer tires, freezing temps >

Stock summer tires, freezing temps

Notices
LC Model (2018)

Stock summer tires, freezing temps

Old 12-19-18, 06:27 AM
hoonose
Rookie

Originally Posted by psvt View Post
Drove the bridgestones in a winter storm on my way to get my pirelli scorpion winters. The bridgestones were close to useless, car would slide all over the place unless i was in manual + snow mode, and would get stuck in deeper snow requiring significant rocking to get going. I consider them a safety hazard in a powerful RWD such as this car - only in a pinch, like "i'm heading to the garage to get winter tires" sort of pinch . If you dip below freezing, at the very least get a good all season, but ideally get the scorpions - they make a lot of difference.
How do engage snow mode? I had this with the Vette, never used it, but I haven't seen it with the LC.
Old 12-19-18, 10:47 AM
DRGibbons
Rookie

Snow mode is on the left side of the instrument binnacle. Opposite of the drive mode. Twist the top toward yourself and shazam - Snow mode!

Old 12-19-18, 10:51 AM
hoonose
Rookie

Originally Posted by DRGibbons View Post
Snow mode is on the left side of the instrument binnacle. Opposite of the drive mode. Twist the top toward yourself and shazam - Snow mode!

Cool! Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: