LC Model (2018-present)

Female LC Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-18, 11:46 AM
SoCalRX
Intermediate

Received 106 Likes on 67 Posts
Question Female LC Owners?

Are there any female owners of the LC here in this forum? If so, may I please ask your thoughts on the LC? I’m contemplating the purchase of an LC for my wife and I would like a female’s perspective on matters. Thank you.
Old 07-26-18, 06:38 AM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Loving this Car

I have my LC 500h for about 3 weeks. I absolutely love it! It's quiet, luxurious, and sporty at the same time, which is exactly what I was looking for. Best car I've ever driven.
The following 2 users liked this post by hawtlawyer:
signdetres (07-27-18), SoCalRX (07-27-18)
Old 07-26-18, 02:30 PM
DRGibbons
Advanced

Received 465 Likes on 249 Posts

Looks great. Love the interior. - and looks like Park Place Lexus??
Old 07-26-18, 06:35 PM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

No, Northside Lexus in Houston
Old 07-27-18, 08:17 AM
theman
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

awesome user name...
Old 07-27-18, 09:09 AM
SoCalRX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hawtlawyer
I have my LC 500h for about 3 weeks. I absolutely love it! It's quiet, luxurious, and sporty at the same time, which is exactly what I was looking for. Best car I've ever driven.
Thank you for your feedback and I like your LC's color combinations and it being a hybrid model. I'll have my wife test drive one and see whether her requirements are met. She looks for a place for her shoes as she has driving shoes, work shoes, and spare shoes (just in case); a convenient place for her handbag; easy drink holder access for her water bottle; how bad any driving blind spots might be; easy access and storage for her work brief or rolling computer bag.

This is an automobile solely driven by her with the exception of me driving it to have maintenance performed or fueling. Thirty years ago, before we were married, we discussed marriage requests of each other and one of hers was to always own a two-door automobile. She has another vehicle to drive as well and sometimes she doesn’t drive her two-door for weeks.
Old 07-27-18, 09:36 AM
DRGibbons
Advanced

Received 465 Likes on 249 Posts

She (your wife) sounds a bit 'High Maintenance' to me. She actually has shoes?? I'm aghast..You're spoiling her.

Myself, I tell the 'little lady' she can drive her 2-door (1972 Pinto Sedan - green) only after she's made my breakfast, done her chores and gotten the 12 kids off to school on weekdays. Weekends she spends washing and waxing the LC and doing laundry - no time for her to enjoy her Pinto.

Dude - If you don't get a handle on her quickly there's no way I'll be able to help save you . . . . .
Old 07-27-18, 09:46 AM
SoCalRX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by DRGibbons
She (your wife) sounds a bit 'High Maintenance' to me. She actually has shoes?? I'm aghast..You're spoiling her.

Myself, I tell the 'little lady' she can drive her 2-door (1972 Pinto Sedan - green) only after she's made my breakfast, done her chores and gotten the 12 kids off to school on weekdays. Weekends she spends washing and waxing the LC and doing laundry - no time for her to enjoy her Pinto.

Dude - If you don't get a handle on her quickly there's no way I'll be able to help save you . . . . .
LOL. Nah, she's a great wife and companion; well educated and accomplished. She never really needed me, she just chooses to be around me as she's always been very self-sufficient. Regarding laundry, I've never ask her to do laundry or to cook in our thirty years of marriage. Never.
Old 07-27-18, 11:09 AM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

Originally Posted by theman
awesome user name...
lol. Thanks!
Old 07-27-18, 11:13 AM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

Originally Posted by SoCalRX
Thank you for your feedback and I like your LC's color combinations and it being a hybrid model. I'll have my wife test drive one and see whether her requirements are met. She looks for a place for her shoes as she has driving shoes, work shoes, and spare shoes (just in case); a convenient place for her handbag; easy drink holder access for her water bottle; how bad any driving blind spots might be; easy access and storage for her work brief or rolling computer bag.

This is an automobile solely driven by her with the exception of me driving it to have maintenance performed or fueling. Thirty years ago, before we were married, we discussed marriage requests of each other and one of hers was to always own a two-door automobile. She has another vehicle to drive as well and sometimes she doesn’t drive her two-door for weeks.
Your wife sounds a lot like me. I have a primary car that I drive to work. I only drive the LC on the weekends. WARNING: There's not a lot of storage. But enough for my purposes, solely to look good in. Lol.
The following users liked this post:
SoCalRX (08-07-18)
Old 07-27-18, 11:16 AM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

Originally Posted by SoCalRX
LOL. Nah, she's a great wife and companion; well educated and accomplished. She never really needed me, she just chooses to be around me as she's always been very self-sufficient. Regarding laundry, I've never ask her to do laundry or to cook in our thirty years of marriage. Never.
Damn! You sound like a freaking unicorn. Do you have a brother you can introduce me too?!
The following 2 users liked this post by hawtlawyer:
DRGibbons (07-27-18), SoCalRX (08-07-18)
Old 07-27-18, 07:50 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 247 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by hawtlawyer
Your wife sounds a lot like me. I have a primary car that I drive to work. I only drive the LC on the weekends. WARNING: There's not a lot of storage. But enough for my purposes, solely to look good in. Lol.
...let us be the judge as far as you looking good in the car.....😋. While we're at it, I'll judge that username as well 😎!

V.
Old 07-28-18, 03:33 PM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

Originally Posted by theman
awesome user name...
Originally Posted by Vitveet
...let us be the judge as far as you looking good in the car.....😋. While we're at it, I'll judge that username as well 😎!

V.
lol. I will have to take a dope picture with the car. I have yet to do that. However , I will be without my baby for a week while it's getting a Modesta glass coat.
Old 07-28-18, 05:21 PM
Essiedub
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is really beautiful hawtlawyer! I am smitten! I think this is a great bold choice for the interior..so unusual and so luxe. How are you keeping the white seats clean? Avoid blue jeans for sure! Do you happen to know if the blue leather is the same blue as the Nightfall Mica exterior?
Old 07-28-18, 06:24 PM
hawtlawyer
Rookie

Thank you! It was the interior that sealed the deal for me. The only exterior/ interior combo available in the southern region. I'm getting both the interior and exterior treated. Both with Modesta treatments. You are definitely right about the denim!!! I'm looking into maybe some sort of cover that I can lay on the seats and remove easily on jean days.

Quick Reply: Female LC Owners?