Acura NSX? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
LC Model (2018)

Acura NSX?

Old 01-31-18, 12:28 PM
uchujin
Pole Position

Default Acura NSX?

I've seen lots of comparisons and references on this forum, but I don't recall any mention of the NSX. Honda reliability is typically comparable to Toyota, and the NSX performance numbers are very respectable. The NSX has been on my radar since it came out, but I felt the LC was the best choice for me. Did anyone else consider the NSX before choosing the LC?

I should add... The NSX is still on my radar mostly in anticipation of a forthcoming LC-F - which I expect would be a more appropriate comparison.

Last edited by uchujin; 01-31-18 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-31-18, 01:49 PM
Craig B

I was offered an NSX at invoice before my LC arrived. They haven't sold that well and are overpriced in my opinion. I had one of the first 1991 NSX's.
The Following User Says Thank You to Craig B For This Useful Post:
uchujin (01-31-18)
Old 01-31-18, 02:03 PM
highrev6
Lead Lap

It seems like a awesome car. I would like track one in the near future. But for $125k-150k I would take 911 GT3 any day of the week. The LC is a good GT car meant to compete with likes of Bmw 650i and Benz E-Class coupé. The NSX falls more inline with a McLaren 570GT, Audi R8 and Porsche 911 Turbo.
The Following User Says Thank You to highrev6 For This Useful Post:
ECL (12-20-18)
Old 12-19-18, 05:33 AM
edko207
Driver School Candidate

I did have NSX and switched over R8 Spyder in 4 months period.
Fully Loaded Valencia Red/ Fabspeed exhaust System, Full Clear Bra....I did fall in love at the beginning. Con was
1) infoteiment system - Suck
2) Audio sound quality - Panasonic???? - Suck
3) Acura/Honda - Every year, the value was dropping like a waterfall.

This is trictly my personal opinion.
Old 12-19-18, 06:27 AM
SuperGT
Driver School Candidate

In my opionion, the interior of the NSX is a mish mash of colors and textures that looks like it comes out of a pimp my ride episode.
Old 12-20-18, 09:03 PM
finny76
Lead Lap

Arrow

Originally Posted by uchujin View Post
I've seen lots of comparisons and references on this forum, but I don't recall any mention of the NSX. Honda reliability is typically comparable to Toyota, and the NSX performance numbers are very respectable. The NSX has been on my radar since it came out, but I felt the LC was the best choice for me. Did anyone else consider the NSX before choosing the LC?

I should add... The NSX is still on my radar mostly in anticipation of a forthcoming LC-F - which I expect would be a more appropriate comparison.
I was considering an NSX but eventually got the GSF. A week later I discovered they were giving crazy incentives on the NSX & the numbers then were coming out to be very affordable however it was too late by then....

The LC500 isn't in the same class as the NSX however the LC F will be a direct competitor wit the NSX (when and if Lexus comes out with an F version of the LC500 )

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Acura NSX?

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: