Best Exterior/Interior Colour Combination - Page 3 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > LC Model (2018)
Best Exterior/Interior Colour Combination >

Best Exterior/Interior Colour Combination

Notices
LC Model (2018)

Best Exterior/Interior Colour Combination

Old 12-29-17, 06:38 PM
guanche2k9
Driver

Default Wow!

Originally Posted by Hoppean View Post
None taken. The way Atomic Silver reflects light, especially at night, is pretty unique. Fits the car’s futuristic lines. Greys and silvers are a personal preference of mine and Lexus currently has some of the nicest ones out on the non-exotic market, along with Audi, Aston, Jaguar and BMW’s „Pure Metal Silver“.
The interior is a rich black and at night when the interior lighting is on, the stitching and metal accents offer a nice contrast. By going with AS and black, the car as a whole is kept in a two tone design (lights excluded). As someone that enjoys cold and elegant designs, I’m very happy with it and have no regrets.

WOW! In these pictures the color looks sick! It seems like it changes under different types of light...
Old 01-04-18, 03:45 PM
jjbenzo
Lead Lap

My favorite are pretty much a tie for me. 1. Infrared with toasted caramel or, 2. Nightfall Mica blue with toasted caramel interior.

Old 10-10-18, 10:51 AM
pL86
Driver School Candidate

Anyone have thoughts on a white/caramel combination? I think the conventional advice is to pair white outside with black inside but my last car had a black interior and I think it's too dark now and want to go in a different direction. I'm also not a fan of the roja red. Is a light paint paired with another light color a bad idea? I want to stick with the lighter exterior paints like white/silver/platinum because I think the dark paints swallow the lines of the car too much.
Old 10-10-18, 11:09 AM
734jeant
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by pL86 View Post
Anyone have thoughts on a white/caramel combination? I think the conventional advice is to pair white outside with black inside but my last car had a black interior and I think it's too dark now and want to go in a different direction. I'm also not a fan of the roja red. Is a light paint paired with another light color a bad idea? I want to stick with the lighter exterior paints like white/silver/platinum because I think the dark paints swallow the lines of the car too much.
I drove a BMW that was white with a caramel interior. It was a nice combo. The only thing that ruined it was that BMW decided to put carbon fiber (silver) door pulls in it which looked awful with the caramel. I had them wrapped in black.

Old 10-10-18, 03:25 PM
PCW
Driver

HOPPEAN, How did you manage to get the base wheels on your LC? I am in Virginia and every LC that comes in has the Touring Pkg that requires the 20 in Chrome looking wheels. I want the wheels like you have as I like them much better. Thanks.
Old 10-10-18, 06:14 PM
Walloon
Driver School Candidate

Just finished a 1000 mile drive in my Atomic Silver with red interior which I personally think is the best color combo. Can't drive it anywhere without people approaching me. The drive was awesome. Most comfortable seats, steering wheel design is great. Has the performance package so love the steering and short turning circle. Stereo great. No tramlining on 21" Bridgestones. Followed a BMW for awhile at triple digit speeds. Can't say enough about the car. Good in the rain also. A great daily driver!
Old 10-11-18, 04:26 AM
Hoppean
Driver

Originally Posted by PCW View Post
HOPPEAN, How did you manage to get the base wheels on your LC? I am in Virginia and every LC that comes in has the Touring Pkg that requires the 20 in Chrome looking wheels. I want the wheels like you have as I like them much better. Thanks.
When I ordered my vehicle I requested these as a second set of wheels. They're my winter wheels.
Old 10-11-18, 11:37 AM
walkedu
Driver

Originally Posted by Hoppean View Post
Does anyone have good shots of the LC in smoky granite mica? All I found is this but the lighting is too bright to get a good grasp of the color.
https://northparklexusatdominion.wor...dy-for-the-lc/
Here is a picture of mine.

Honestly I think SGM is the best exterior color on the car. I tried to like white but the lines are absent when you actually look at the car in person.

Goes in both tones when in the shade and out.

Direct sun;

In the shade;

Over cast;

Last edited by walkedu; 10-11-18 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-11-18, 02:31 PM
PCW
Driver

HOPPEAN, Wow! Great idea. How much extra were they?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Exterior/Interior Colour Combination

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: