LC Model (2018-present)

Prices Paid & Leasing information

Old 10-27-17, 06:38 AM
uchujin
Advanced

Received 145 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by baon
Are the LC500H cheaper than LC500 for you guys? I see crazy 13k discount off of a LC500h at my dealership vs 6k for regular LC500.
I haven't seen any hybrid LCs here in the Northeast, and a quick search shows the nearest one is 353 miles away in MD.

As for the $13K discount, I saw that one online at Tom Wood in IN. That's way below invoice, and is comparable to what a USED LC500h is being advertised for in MI. If the one at Tom Wood is new (untitled), and they're willing to honor that price, then it's a fantastic deal - since they would be selling it at a $6k-$7k loss. Not completely unheard of - considering winter is coming, but I'm thinking there's something else going on with this vehicle - like quite a few miles on it, or it's been repaired, etc. Just a hunch on my part.
Old 11-04-17, 08:08 AM
DevJ
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update: I got ~5K off (including shipping from another dearlership across country).
Old 11-09-17, 05:37 AM
finny76
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts
Default LC500 Nov-Dec Lease Specials

Old 11-09-17, 04:31 PM
Damage
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was quoted a money factor of .0006. Is anyone else getting that? It's too good to be true. Wondering how much off MSRP I should ask for.
Old 11-09-17, 05:43 PM
finny76
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts

When i was considering leasing a GSF a few weeks back, the MF i was quoted was the lowest ive ever seen .00001
Old 11-09-17, 06:29 PM
Damage
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by finny76
When i was considering leasing a GSF a few weeks back, the MF i was quoted was the lowest ive ever seen .00001
anyone have suggestion for knocking off msrp? I'm thinking $10k off?
Old 11-10-17, 08:03 PM
Magellan55

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

US sales steadily dropping from the planned 400/mo target. Aug 291, Sept 249, Oct only 219. My dealer has so many in stock they have one on display in the terminal at the airport. $10K off would be below invoice, but probably not a bad starting point especially for one on the lot. An LC is a chunk of change for a Lexus dealer to absorb, and many dealers are sitting on a dozen. They must be freaking out. Reminds me of when I got my HS - same kind of thing. Huge discounts just to move them. Lexus was giving dealers incentives on the HS too, so maybe Lexus will again to move the LC too. Very embarrassing to launch a flagship and not be able to sell them. Haven't seen TV ads in a while either.

http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2015/10...onthly-yearly/
Old 11-11-17, 08:28 AM
PediGrief
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Damage
anyone have suggestion for knocking off msrp? I'm thinking $10k off?
Wait until CPO's hit the market.
Old 11-11-17, 01:27 PM
Hoppean
Driver

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Magellan55
US sales steadily dropping from the planned 400/mo target. Aug 291, Sept 249, Oct only 219. My dealer has so many in stock they have one on display in the terminal at the airport. $10K off would be below invoice, but probably not a bad starting point especially for one on the lot. An LC is a chunk of change for a Lexus dealer to absorb, and many dealers are sitting on a dozen. They must be freaking out. Reminds me of when I got my HS - same kind of thing. Huge discounts just to move them. Lexus was giving dealers incentives on the HS too, so maybe Lexus will again to move the LC too. Very embarrassing to launch a flagship and not be able to sell them. Haven't seen TV ads in a while either.

The advertisement campaign for the LC was pretty bad. That ad with the dancing people was so random and...just super uncool. There was another one with a couple cruising in a blue LC and just staring into nothingness while ecstatic music is playing. I didn't get that one either. It seems like the only cool ad has been pulled:
The TV ad for the Lexus LC500 has been banned for the second time after the Advertising Standards Bureau (ASB) received complaints due to its depiction of “speeding and rapid acceleration.”

The ad was first aired with shots featuring rear wheels spinning momentarily as the LC500 took off on an unsealed road, and shots of the car appearing to drive quickly along empty highways.

The original complaint published and upheld by the ASB says:

“The ad clearly depicts speeding and rapid acceleration which is illegal, dangerous and against the advertising code.

“The ad shows and encourages excessive speed and when our government’s road safety message of every kilometre over the speed limit is a killer this ads total disregard for road rules and encouragement the speed is a bad example for younger drivers.

“The advertisement was all about the power and speed of the vehicle. It had no regard to the fact that speed and motor vehicles kills people.

VIDEO: Lexus LC500 reveals V8 bellow

“As a former police I have put people in body bags after accidents and it is not pleasant. How about preventing advertisements that encourage speeding.”

Lexus responded by removing the shot of rear tyres on gravel and slowing down two sections of footage that depicted highway driving, though another complaint was lodged after the alterations were made.

“Hi I have complained about this ad before as have others as we had our complaint upheld that it breached the rules but Lexus could appeal that which they have done and won because I just saw the ad again.

“Please tell me what is the point of all this? If the rules are broken they are broken if I don't stop at a stop sign and get fined by the police I can't appeal that a rule is a rule no grey area a stop sign means I must bring the car to a stop an ad brakes a rule it must stop how did it get back on the air?”

Lexus responded, again:

“Lexus feel [sic] confident that modifications made addressed the concerns raised by the ASB.

“Further, Lexus notes the following:

i. the Advertisement last aired on free-to-air television on 23rd September 2017;

ii. at this point in time there is no further media scheduled for the Advertisement.

“In acknowledgement of the Complaint, Lexus are prepared to make modifications to the advertisement prior to the purchase of any further air time.”

The advertisement, which features footage of the speedo approaching 90km/h, was once again banned by the ASB, despite no longer airing.
Visuals in the ad are paired to audio of a promotional review by bestselling fiction author James Patterson commissioned by Lexus.
https://www.motormag.com.au/news/171...n-banned-again

But truth be told, the hype the LC kicked off on youtube and social media had more impact than any official Lexus campaign could have had anyway.
Old 11-11-17, 04:18 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Magellan55

It was never meant to have great sales (but seems like Lexus overshot the the goals). LC is getting Lexus a lot of street cred. though which more than makes up for the slump.

Lexus should've just never made that much and maybe kept it more exclusive but what do I know.
Old 11-25-17, 10:08 PM
ragabnh
Intermediate

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts

I am seriously considering buying LC500 before the end of the year, how much price reduction over the msrp I should realistically expect. Any deals around.

Thanks for the help.
Old 12-17-17, 10:21 AM
NYCRC
Rookie

Has anyone seen better numbers for the LC with the end of the year around the corner now?
Old 12-17-17, 02:23 PM
uchujin
Advanced

Received 145 Likes on 98 Posts

There's no reason to pay above invoice this time of year, especially for a car like the LC with summer-only tires - in cold-weather areas. Search cars.com for new LC vehicles and sort lowest-price first. Here are some examples:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...8638/overview/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...0654/overview/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...7374/overview/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...5457/overview/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...1764/overview/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...8264/overview/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...4088/overview/

Last edited by uchujin; 12-17-17 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-29-17, 12:58 PM
guanche2k9
Advanced

Received 312 Likes on 180 Posts

Have any of you tried going into a dealership to see what sort of deal they are giving for the December to Remember event on LC's above the $100K MSRP (Sports pack, convenience pack, HUD, Mark Levinson)?

I got $968/mo ; 48 months, 12K mi/yr ; $10K down

Feedback please?

Thanks
Old 12-29-17, 04:21 PM
NYCRC
Rookie

Originally Posted by guanche2k9
Have any of you tried going into a dealership to see what sort of deal they are giving for the December to Remember event on LC's above the $100K MSRP (Sports pack, convenience pack, HUD, Mark Levinson)?

I got $968/mo ; 48 months, 12K mi/yr ; $10K down

Feedback please?

Thanks
The best I’ve gotten so far is 1100 with 2k down with 7500 mi/yr for 36 months. Most dealers I’ve spoken to aren’t willing to budge much.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Prices Paid & Leasing information