LC Model (2018-present)

Prices Paid & Leasing information

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-17, 04:01 PM
ragabnh
Intermediate

Received 55 Likes on 44 Posts

While servicing my LX I saw LC500 in the showroom and it was white with black interior and sunroof, MSRP is $98000 and they will sell for that price. I was told they are selling well and that was the only one available now.
Old 07-01-17, 02:07 AM
wadeb
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Have you considered leasing a used one? A few dealers have returned ones with low miles. That's how I got mine (not leased though). Apparently older drivers thought the LC 500 would be a "tame" sports car and were rudely surprised. My "used" one still had the plastic on the door runners and dead pedal.
Old 07-05-17, 09:10 AM
Ahhadanny
Driver

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I got 3K off MSRP. I don't think I got their best price. However, it got performance package and the color I want (nightfall mica).
Old 07-05-17, 12:04 PM
734jeant
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ahhadanny
I got 3K off MSRP. I don't think I got their best price. However, it got performance package and the color I want (nightfall mica).
Where are you located?
Old 07-05-17, 12:13 PM
Ahhadanny
Driver

Originally Posted by 734jeant
Where are you located?
in Oregon as well. But I bought my car in WA. Better dealers and more options up there.
The following users liked this post:
734jeant (07-05-17)
Old 07-05-17, 04:07 PM
wadeb
Rookie

Nicely done. My local dealership wouldn't budge off MSRP.
Old 07-06-17, 12:57 PM
ECL
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ragabnh
While servicing my LX I saw LC500 in the showroom and it was white with black interior and sunroof, MSRP is $98000 and they will sell for that price. I was told they are selling well and that was the only one available now.
Sunroof? As best I can determine,the LC500 is available with a fixed glass roof, but no sunroof is offered. I first heard that from a Lexus salesperson who also told me there was an F-Sport version (LOL)! I suppose she was half right.
Old 07-06-17, 02:40 PM
Ahhadanny
Driver

Originally Posted by ECL
Sunroof? As best I can determine,the LC500 is available with a fixed glass roof, but no sunroof is offered. I first heard that from a Lexus salesperson who also told me there was an F-Sport version (LOL)! I suppose she was half right.
I believe they call that "moon roof", or something like that. You can actually open it.
Old 07-06-17, 03:05 PM
Torii
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

check out how much nissans gtr has skyrocketed since inception...you might be getting a deal if you pay msrp...or maybe not
Old 07-06-17, 05:29 PM
wadeb
Rookie

I believe they call that "moon roof", or something like that. You can actually open it.
How'd you open the moonroof? Or do you just mean the panel that slides back?
Old 07-06-17, 05:54 PM
Ahhadanny
Driver

Originally Posted by wadeb
How'd you open the moonroof? Or do you just mean the panel that slides back?
yep. that's what I mean.
I actually wouldn't mind moon roof. But I want performance package. So I had no choice but chose carbon fiber roof. I guess this would be the best excuse not to get windows tinted.
Old 07-06-17, 06:16 PM
wadeb
Rookie

yep. that's what I mean.
I actually wouldn't mind moon roof. But I want performance package. So I had no choice but chose carbon fiber roof. I guess this would be the best excuse not to get windows tinted.
Oh ok. I was about to start reading the infotainment manual cover-to-cover, to figure out how the roof opens!
Old 07-06-17, 06:18 PM
Ahhadanny
Driver

Oh ok. I was about to start reading the infotainment manual cover-to-cover, to figure out how the roof opens!
Your LC got a moon roof?
Old 07-06-17, 06:28 PM
wadeb
Rookie

Your LC got a moon roof?
It has the stock glass roof. Mine is the touring package, so no LSD

The choice came down to the car being marked down a few grand because it was "used", with 140 miles on it. They had a liquid metallic, red seated, performance package one right beside it in the showroom. It was an impossible choice. My wallet won the debate. No regrets, but the liquid metallic with red seats was what I wanted before even walking into the dealership.
Old 07-06-17, 06:50 PM
Ahhadanny
Driver

It has the stock glass roof. Mine is the touring package, so no LSD

The choice came down to the car being marked down a few grand because it was "used", with 140 miles on it. They had a liquid metallic, red seated, performance package one right beside it in the showroom. It was an impossible choice. My wallet won the debate. No regrets, but the liquid metallic with red seats was what I wanted before even walking into the dealership.
That isn't a bad choice at all. In pacific NW, in my opinion, every car needs a moon roof lol. Not sure where you are located in CA. You might appreciate it and I will definitely miss it in the winter.
My car right now is in body shop for clear bra installation. I wanted to tint the windows to protect the interior alcantara/leather as well. But eventually, I decide not to since I got no moon roof. It is dark enough inside.

Last edited by Ahhadanny; 07-06-17 at 09:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Prices Paid & Leasing information