LC Model (2018-present)

Build date

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-17, 04:39 PM
Craig B
Pole Position

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

The way I was told, the performance package includes every available option including heads up display. Maybe, different regions have different options? My car was supposed to be in port today.
Old 05-01-17, 05:16 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Received 139 Likes on 96 Posts

I also ordered performance package, and got the HUD even though it was broken out of the package on the build sheet. The original $10K package is ~$6K, and all the other options add up to ~$4, so it all evens out. So not sure what the problem is, youre still getting everything promised at the $10K price.
Old 05-07-17, 06:30 PM
Westash
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B80
Did you end up paying MSRP, or over/under? Buy/lease?

Why doesn't TimboIS or Craig B answer your questions or mine? I think they are embarrassed !
Old 05-07-17, 07:56 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Talking $ is crass. Asking about $ is embarrassing! If you really want to know, go buy one for yourself.
Old 05-08-17, 06:33 AM
Duck05
Pole Position

Received 378 Likes on 256 Posts

The local dealer (to me) has called and sent me emails about a car that is available. The price point (regardless of the exact number) is steep but interesting in the email the phrase "No hassle price" was stated so I am sure at this point there is not much negotiating in play. I am not in the market anyway but look forward to reading and seeing all of you first buyers and reactions...

The car he claimed was available has: (cut and pasted out of the email so the formatting is whacked..)
This vehicle comes with a tremendous list of standard features and option's.
Packages
Z1 Cargo Net-Spider/Key Gloves/Trunk Mat/Wheel LocksAccessories
CK All Weather Package: Heated Steering Wheel, Windshield De-icer and PTC HeaterF CQ Convenience Package - Intuitive Park Assist and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic AlertF FP 21" Forged WheelsF GF Heads Up DisplayF LD Limited Slip Differential
ML Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio System w/13-speakers, 915-watt Reference Surround Sound Audio System, DVD/CD/MP3 player, Clari-Fi
SM Sport Package with Carbon Roof - 8-way power front sport seats with Alcantara inserts, carbon fiber roof
LR Carbon Fiber Rear Lip SpoilerPERFORMANCE FEATURES5.0 Liter V8 DOHC, 32 Valve, Dual VVT-i Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence 471 horsepower, 398 lb-ft of torque 10-speed Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission w/paddle shift and manual mode Wheel Mounted Magnesium Paddle Shifters Adaptive Variable Suspension w/Multi-Link Fr & Rr Front: 15.7-in. Six-Piston Opposed Aluminum Calipers, High-Friction Pads Rear: 14.1-in. Four-Piston Opposed Aluminum Calipers, High-Friction Pads 20" 10-Spoke Cast Alloy Wheels Tires: Front 245/45R20 Rear: 275/40R20SAFETY FEATURESLexus Safety System+; Pre-Collision System w/Ped Detection; All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Intelligent High Beam Headlamps; Lane Keep Assist w/Steering Assist & Lane Departure Alert Advanced Front Airbags (Twin-Chamber for FR Passenger), Driver's & Front Passenger's Knee Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Smart Stop Technology 3-Point Belts for All Seating Positions with Force Limiting Pretensioners Triple-projector ultra-compact LED headlamps LED Daytime Running Lights Lexus Enform Safety Connect & Service Connect: Complimentary for the first 10-yrs of ownership Tire Pressure Monitor / First Aid Kit / Tool Kit
LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURE
SmartAccess w/Push-Button Start/Stop Heated & Ventilated leather-trimmed 10-way power Adjustable front seats Electroluminescent Gauges with Shift Indicator, Oil Temp, G-Force Meter Auto Dual-Zone Climate Control w/ Pollen Filter Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel Side View Mirrors with Defogger, Memory, Inside Auto Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror Lexus Premium Audio System with 12-speakers, CD and 10.25" Screen, AM/FM/HD/SiriusXM w/3-month trial included Enform Remote & Destination Assist w/1-year trial Enform App Suite 2.0 complimentary Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling, Dual USB Audio Plug, Siri Eyes Free, predictive traffic Backup monitor with Dynamic Gridlines Power Tilt/Telescope Streering Wheel with Audio Controls, Memory and Cruise Control Power Windows w/One-Touch Auto Open/Close Feature Lexus Personalized Settings Carpet Floor
Old 05-08-17, 03:59 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Dealers are getting Sport Package cars as floor models. Performance packages are in short supply and reserved for customer orders. Did they specify color combo? My local got a white on brown.

Also their floor Sport models are coming with the (port installed) rear trunk spoiler. Dealer called and asked if I wanted that spoiler installed. A big "hell no". (1) it's fugly, (2) would look weird with the Performance pckage movable spoiler, (3) not sure if it's even possible to have both.
Old 05-08-17, 04:43 PM
Craig B
Pole Position

My dealer is getting a touring model. I guess you call that a sport model, silver/black. It should arrive the same time my car shows up. They were only able to pick exterior and interior colors.
Old 05-08-17, 05:22 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Touring is not same as Sport. 4 packages are...

Last edited by TimboIS; 05-08-17 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-08-17, 05:37 PM
Westash
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TimboIS
Talking $ is crass. Asking about $ is embarrassing! If you really want to know, go buy one for yourself.
TimboIS Don't be so arrogant. There are thousands of people on this forum who like to know, myself included. Just asking over/under MRSP. Any negotiations with the sales staff? Buy/lease?

Not asking exact price you paid, just your own experience purchasing the car.
Old 05-08-17, 06:36 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Originally Posted by Westash
TimboIS Don't be so arrogant. There are thousands of people on this forum who like to know, myself included. Just asking over/under MRSP. Any negotiations with the sales staff? Buy/lease?

Not asking exact price you paid, just your own experience purchasing the car.
So not wanting to talk about financial matters is arrogant. Thank you for the life lesson. LOL
Old 05-08-17, 06:45 PM
Frog98
Lead Lap

Received 36 Likes on 12 Posts

Didn't you start a thread called "LC 500/LC 500h pricing and options"? LOL
Old 05-08-17, 07:08 PM
Westash
Driver School Candidate

So not wanting to talk about financial matters is arrogant. Thank you for the life lesson. LOL
Not wanting to talk about money. Arrogant, definition according to Webster " showing an offensive attitude of superiority " Does this remind you of someone?
Old 05-09-17, 04:48 AM
Craig B
Pole Position

Touring is not same as Sport. 4 packages are...

OK, thanks for the clarification. They told me touring model.
Old 05-09-17, 04:51 PM
happy1977
Instructor

Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Well, this thread went south fast.

IMO, talking about exact pricing, some people just don't like talking about it. But I can see that just by saying if it was below, above or at MSRP would have suffice without disclosing the exact figures.

Anyways, congrats on getting the car. Saw this in person. It's basically just a dream car for us.
Old 06-14-17, 04:14 PM
lexuslcl
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I found a LC that has a build month of June. Any ideas on when it would be delivered (dealer won't confirm)? Need to decide either to wait for one in the build phase this month or purchase one with more miles now.

Quick Reply: Build date