sj408
11-04-11, 11:45 AM
I originally purchased the item without pictures but bought with confidence due to a good itrader rating, Items were described as spruce grey but upon receiving the items they were clearly not spruce grey and Turbodremz (seller) in fact confirmed that his door tag says lb10 (which is medium grey) and was claiming lb10 was for spruce grey and that it was my mistake, i then inquired at Lexus of Las vegas regarding the issue and they informed me lb10 was in fact no spruce and is for "medium grey" and that the correct trim code for spruce was lb20 (which is what my door tag says)
also ordered a passenger window trim from him (also the wrong color on arrival) upon arrival item was damage beyond reasonable use and was also for the drivers side which is incorrect considering i asked for a passenger side panel.

A paypal dispute was opened due to the fact i didnt get immediate response upon text messaging turbodremz, He then contacted me via PM saying i screwed him over and that i was in the wrong etc. I then pointed out HIS mistake being he thinks lb10 is the color code for spruce which clearly it is not. again, lb10 is in fact for "medium gray"

He then proceeded to call me a "scammer" informing me he would not issue any refund and he was blocking my ability to text message him.

Im not here to scam anyone, but if an item being sold is described as being spruce grey it is by no means acceptable to send anything else but a spruce grey item.
This is the equivalent to me posting that i have a perfect black interior then proceeding to send out broken tan interior parts.

I just want a refund and i will gladly send these wrongfully described and damaged items back.