Options
From
Date
Jlankes
08-12-10, 04:09 PM
6.8.10 - sent a check for $125 to seller for rotors and shocks
6.12.10 - seller received check
6.13.10 - seller confirmed he received the check and sent me this:

"Hey John, I received the check yesterday. I should have the parts shipped out no later than Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks again." [Wed - 6.16.10]

6.15.10 - cashed check is posted to my bank account
6.22.10 - seller send me this PM

"Hi John, I apologize for taking so long to get the parts out to you. I started a new job and have been working crazy hours. I give you my word that I will have the parts out by the end of this week." [end of week is 6.25]

7.22.10 - After a month of waiting, and no returned PM's I post to the original thread asking if anyone else has been ripped off
7.23.10 - Seller replies to the original thread with the following:

"Hi CL, as I pm'ed the couple of people who have bought parts from me I started a new job that has made it difficult for me to ship out the parts. If I don't get the parts out by the end of next week I will reimburse all monies I have received for the parts. I apologize for not responding more quickly. And if the mods can please close this thread as I don't want to have anymore purchase requests until I know for sure I will be able to get the parts out in a timely manner. Thanks."

7.23.10 - seller send me the following PM:

"John once again I apologize for not shipping the parts out to you in a timely manner. My job has me working crazy hours and even Saturdays. As you can see I haven't logged on in a while. I will mail you a $25 check for making you wait so long and if I don't get the parts out by the end of next week then I will just reimburse you the full amount. Again I do apologize, I have never had a situation like that happen before on this board or even on eBay."

7.27.10 - I ask for reimbursement instead of parts
7.28.10 - seller replies with the following:

"I understand. Once again I do apologize for taking so long. I will mail the check out by the end of this week." [End of week is 7.30.10]

8.12.10 - Seller still does not respond to PM's and I still have no check or parts after two months.