Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Briannyc
06-25-13, 09:58 PM
I bought some rims from this guy.He told me that they were all good and only needed one tire,no cracks no bends.When I received the rims there was a crack on one that was welded and cracked again and 2 tires was ripped.I called/text him to let him know but he wont reply...Will never do business again.

ebruce2
07-07-13, 05:28 PM
Gave this buyer my personal mobile number, spoke on the phone once, answered roughly 25-30 text messages over the course of four or five days, even with my going through the process of new employment and relocation.

When asked about condition of wheels and tires "Any bends, cracks, or rims warped?" Responded "Theyr'e not new so not perfect but nothing major since I never had any issues before taking them off." Wheels were indeed in good working order when removed from my vehicle back in 2007, AS DESCRIBED in my classified. Any cracks or claimed welding is certainly news to me. As far as I could tell three of the tires still had useable tread, which is how I described them and showed in pictures the buyer did not take the time to look at.

Only charged the buyer $250+ the $120.00 in shipping cost for four wheels that were roughly $275/ea when I bought them. I even volunteered the 3% paypal fee on the transaction. Once paypal cleared, had them shipped in a few days, receiving at least 3 or 4 badgering text messages per day in the meantime asking me things like "Did you ship them yet?", (even before the paypal funds cleared)...."How are you going to ship tomorrow if you have to work?". Roughest transaction I have EVER experienced in all my years of buying/selling here and on ebay(ebruceii). This is my very FIRST negative anywhere.

ebruce2
08-07-13, 06:36 AM
Update (as of 8-8-13): After engaging in the resolution process, Paypal did indeed rule in my favor. Case closed.