Carbon Steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-18, 04:14 AM
ISF5L
Pole Position

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Carbon Steering wheel

Hi all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong area. Searched but didnt find much.

Im looking at an upgraded wheel for my ISF. Can anyone advise a good place to purchase from? Ideally want carbon, flat bottom, perforated leather, F logo etc. I know there is Ebay, RR Racing but anyone else.

I have been looking at someones collection on Instagram as i like his selection but wanted to know if anyone else had places to share before committing.

After something like these pics:
Attached Thumbnails Carbon Steering wheel-red1.jpg   Carbon Steering wheel-blk1.jpg   Carbon Steering wheel-wh3.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
elvin6188 (02-22-18)
Old 02-20-18, 04:46 AM
Rickna
Racer

Received 231 Likes on 160 Posts

http://www.dctms.com/Products.html
ISFTOMMY (03-21-18)
Old 02-20-18, 09:48 AM
F Monster
Lead Lap

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Myself and about 6 other members in my ISF group chat has purchased from that seller on IG a couple months ago. Great communication, quality, and speedy delivery. We chose him over RR-Racing and DCTMS because he was cheaper and had more customization (ring color, different materials, carbon color, leather color, stitching color, paddle shifters, and included original F badge). I think it only took 2 weeks for me to receive the steering wheel from date of purchase after submitting my customized request. Check it out in my build page below:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...-thread-5.html
elvin6188 (02-22-18)
Old 02-20-18, 10:16 AM
sc3dreamin
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by F Monster
Myself and about 6 other members in my ISF group chat has purchased from that seller on IG a couple months ago. Great communication, quality, and speedy delivery. We chose him over RR-Racing and DCTMS because he was cheaper and had more customization (ring color, different materials, carbon color, leather color, stitching color, paddle shifters, and included original F badge). I think it only took 2 weeks for me to receive the steering wheel from date of purchase after submitting my customized request. Check it out in my build page below:

Thats sweet looking wheel, what did that run you?

The did the carbon paddles as well?
Old 02-20-18, 01:37 PM
Patton6964
Advanced

Received 183 Likes on 116 Posts

Who's the seller you bought from?
Old 02-20-18, 05:16 PM
F Monster
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sc3dreamin
Thats sweet looking wheel, what did that run you?

The did the carbon paddles as well?
Yup he did the paddles too as part of the package too. He's the only seller that I know of that sold carbon paddles as well having 2011+ sport button cut out steering wheel carbon cover.

Originally Posted by Patton6964
Who's the seller you bought from?
Shoot me a PM, not allowed to post on here apparently.
Old 02-20-18, 08:10 PM
HyunR
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow...that looks serious
Old 02-21-18, 06:02 PM
vkisf
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

You can find him on IG, his name is Elvin Wong.
Old 02-21-18, 06:07 PM
Bigjon3475
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by vkisf
You can find him on IG, his name is Elvin Wong.
There’s a lot of Elvin Wongs on IG. Two wongs don’t make a right.
Brad3275 (02-21-18)
Old 02-21-18, 07:52 PM
Dimitrij30
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

found 2 on ebay.... 2nd one, never seen a style like that.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152892642573

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152893001244
Old 02-22-18, 09:09 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

We can do all that... F logo inset, ring colors, carbon paddle shifter, and any material.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 02-22-18, 09:31 AM
F Monster
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RRRacing
We can do all that... F logo inset, ring colors, carbon paddle shifter, and any material.

Rafi
Pricing was one of the bigger deciding factor, but according to your website you don't provide the original F Logo (my carbon steering wheel came with it... I did not need to transfer my existing logo over). You guys didn't seem to offer 2011+ carbon sport button cover (right side of the steering wheel, different from 08-10 models) based off the website's photos, which apparently no one had because the guy I purchased it from had to custom cut it. You guys also didn't offer carbon paddle shifters and colored rings at the 12 o'clock position. Sorry Rafi, I'm not trying to deter sales your way but those were what I was looking for in a steering wheel at the time (couple months ago) and no one else had it, plus the price and turn-around time couldn't be beat. If you did offer those options, I'd recommend you update the web page to show those changes if you do in fact offer those customizations.

Source: http://www.rr-racing.com/Custom-Carb...isxcfsw001.htm
Old 02-22-18, 04:51 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

Pricing was one of the bigger deciding factor, but according to your website you don't provide the original F Logo (my carbon steering wheel came with it... I did not need to transfer my existing logo over). You guys didn't seem to offer 2011+ carbon sport button cover (right side of the steering wheel, different from 08-10 models) based off the website's photos, which apparently no one had because the guy I purchased it from had to custom cut it. You guys also didn't offer carbon paddle shifters and colored rings at the 12 o'clock position. Sorry Rafi, I'm not trying to deter sales your way but those were what I was looking for in a steering wheel at the time (couple months ago) and no one else had it, plus the price and turn-around time couldn't be beat. If you did offer those options, I'd recommend you update the web page to show those changes if you do in fact offer those customizations.

we offer everything other than sport button.

Rafi
Old 02-28-18, 10:55 PM
Ramfis
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Agree 100%, same details I read.
Old 03-20-18, 10:23 AM
Bigjon3475
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Complete CF setup for 2011.
elvin6188 (04-12-18)

Quick Reply: Carbon Steering wheel