IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

2014 ISF for sale near me. Is this too much?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-18, 07:42 AM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

Why are all these '14 have very low mileage? Were people keeping them for collection?
Old 03-06-18, 07:45 AM
kolyan
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ninten5
Damn, accident or not that would've been a steal at auction, which auction was it at by any chance?
Saw it at manheim, $37.4 just checked. Poor car was selling in here for near $50k, then traded-in, then this accident by dealer, then auction....hard life

Originally Posted by s2kimport
I don't think 37k is a steal if it had an accident, but that's just me since I would never buy any car with an accident.

To me that car would be a steal at 30k.
Depends on the accident. Carfax/Autocheck has like 4 different categories. A slight scratch and insurance claim could end up there as a minor accident. I personally had wheels and tires replaced by insurance and might have accident on file as well, I dont see a big deal and have all paper work. Many sellers avoid Carfax by doing cheap repairs without getting insurance involved, I think its a lot worse to end up in one of those cars. A member in here tried to sell his one owner no accidents ISF in NY which I am pretty sure was in some major major accident cause when I looked at it you could see cheap paint and body work.....looked perfect on pictures and from 10 feet away.

Last edited by kolyan; 03-06-18 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-06-18, 11:55 AM
glerink
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I do believe that silver one is a steal as well but that thing has been for sale for ages, something has to be seriously wrong with it
Old 03-06-18, 01:56 PM
kolyan
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by glerink
I do believe that silver one is a steal as well but that thing has been for sale for ages, something has to be seriously wrong with it
It was mint condition according to previous owner, it didn't sell because it was priced too high, after that it was traded-in to Toyota/Lexus dealership and they tried to sell it, then the accident happened and no one wanted to buy it any more. I wouldn't mind buying it for $35-37 if it was local
Old 03-06-18, 11:13 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 247 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by kolyan
It was mint condition according to previous owner, it didn't sell because it was priced too high, after that it was traded-in to Toyota/Lexus dealership and they tried to sell it, then the accident happened and no one wanted to buy it any more. I wouldn't mind buying it for $35-37 if it was local
You've said this same statement it seems hundreds of times the past few years....yet you still haven't bought an F yet. Every post dealing with pricing of Fs you come in trying to drive the prices down, etc.... We've (including forum moderators) have yet to figure out why you visit and post in this forum soooo frequently when you clearly think the F isn't a what all we OWNERS make it out to be.
A simple search of all your post prove that you don't have any valuable information to give to owners or even potential owners...mainly because you've never OWNED an F.
Serious question....are you this active in the BMW 1 series and is250/350 forums (cars you actually own)??

V.

Last edited by Vitveet; 03-07-18 at 10:36 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Vitveet:
2URGSE (03-07-18), familycar (03-08-18)
Old 03-07-18, 08:09 AM
glerink
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitveet
You've said this same statement it seems hundreds of times the past few years....yet you still haven't bought an F yet. Every post dealing with pricing of Fs you come in trying to drive the prices down, etc.... We've (including forum moderators) have yet to figure out why you visit and post in this forum soooo frequently when you clearly think the F isn't a what all we OWNERS make it out to be.
A simple search of all your post prove that you don't have any valuable information to give to owners or even potential owners...main ma because you've never OWNED an F.
Serious question....are you this active in the BMW 1 series and is250/350 forums (cars you actually own)??

V.