Behind the scenes event at the Nürburgring

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-17, 03:28 PM
GermanF
Rookie

Received 86 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Behind the scenes event at the Nürburgring

Hi guys,
Some impressions from our „Ring Racing - Behind the scenes“ event where we had the rare opportunity to visit one of the most popular Lexus racing teams worldwide at the Nürburgring HQ.
Big thanks to our partners:
Ring Racing
Baumann Logistik
AutoLevy
Who supported the event.

We will offer many events like this with our new company „Chronos Racing“, we will offer many performance parts for the F models which were tested at the Nürburgring during the races by professional drivers like the guys from Ring Racing, they also will do many research&development on our parts, so we can be sure that we will have the best parts available.
Hopefully one day some of

you guys will visit us at the Nürburgring 😬👍
The following 3 users liked this post by GermanF:
mikersoft (11-21-17), MileHIFcar (11-20-17), tas02 (11-20-17)
Old 11-20-17, 05:20 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

One day I’ll thanks for sharing
Old 11-20-17, 05:28 PM
tas02
Lexus Test Driver

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Thanks for sharing. I'm chuffed at the prospect of track tested aero products becoming available, especially the hood & splitter on the usb Novel Isf.
Old 11-20-17, 05:50 PM
GermanF
Rookie

Received 86 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by tas02
Thanks for sharing. I'm chuffed at the prospect of track tested aero products becoming available, especially the hood & splitter on the usb Novel Isf.
the parts Novel is offering now are not the same parts they use on the CCS-R, so we will offer real functional parts.
First we gonna start with different sway bars, struts and so on to improve the stiffness of the whole car, because this is really a big problem of the ISF, many offer sway bars for the rear, but not real functional for the front.. so you will have problems cause there is a big dysbalance.
Next thing will be a 100% functional diffuser, cause especially at high speeds the ISF is not really stable.. We notice this problem much more in Germany because we can go 275km/h on the Autobahn every day.

Also working on a prototype brake upgrade which was recently tested during the 24 hours Long distance championships at the Nürburgring.

And of course a proper suspension system, cause the ones on the market just suck if you want to hit the track.. already testing one, waiting for the results.

And of course front splitters, hoods, wings and everything else.. just can’t give an exact date now cause testing is quite intensive and expensive as you can imagine..
The following 4 users liked this post by GermanF:
bbong (11-21-17), FinLIFE (11-20-17), mikersoft (11-21-17), MileHIFcar (11-21-17)
Old 11-20-17, 08:16 PM
MileHIFcar
Pole Position

Received 402 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by GermanF

Next thing will be a 100% functional diffuser, cause especially at high speeds the ISF is not really stable.. We notice this problem much more in Germany because we can go 275km/h on the Autobahn every day.
Agree with what you said here^^^^I've only had mine up to about 260km/h in Mexico a few times and the ISF has never really felt that stable at high speed. This comment confirms what others have said as well.
Old 11-20-17, 08:20 PM
isfvss
Racer

Received 139 Likes on 110 Posts

Excellent, is that a standard front LCA bush on the ccs-r if so you better give RR Racing a call
Old 11-21-17, 01:28 PM
Weapon F

Received 249 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by GermanF

the parts Novel is offering now are not the same parts they use on the CCS-R, so we will offer real functional parts.
First we gonna start with different sway bars, struts and so on to improve the stiffness of the whole car, because this is really a big problem of the ISF, many offer sway bars for the rear, but not real functional for the front.. so you will have problems cause there is a big dysbalance.

Also working on a prototype brake upgrade which was recently tested during the 24 hours Long distance championships at the Nürburgring.

And of course a proper suspension system, cause the ones on the market just suck if you want to hit the track.. already testing one, waiting for the results.

And of course front splitters, hoods, wings and everything else.. just can’t give an exact date now cause testing is quite intensive and expensive as you can imagine..
This is great new, and good time to be ISF owner as years pass were getting more support then ever before in aftermarket perfomance parts and quality parts at that.

Thank you DeutscheF it's nice to see acknowledgement of the potential of the F line of cars from ISF,RCF,GSF, LC500 and up coming LCF. I may have to delay my custom splitter and rear diffuser order that I was going to place. The custom splitter I had design is similar to the CCS-R bottom portion and would cover same area, the main difference in my design you could still access oil cover without removing the whole splitter and I was also going to included NACA ducts. Can't wait to see a real functional rear diffuser and not thats stuff that people mount on back of their bumper with double-sided tape and call it diffuser.

Really looking forward to all products you mention from brakes, aero parts suspension components etc. Keep us updated.
Thanks
David
Old 11-21-17, 02:01 PM
Phinatic
Pit Crew

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm down in Kaiserslautern, would love to meet up with you guys next time your at the Nurburgring or other events.