IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

West Coast Customs sending me a quote!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-15, 09:19 AM
empathy
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FFM
So they still have a show then, is that what you are referring to as maybe getting your car as a build segment?

I haven't seen anything in years so kind of forgot about them.
that's because they don't build cars with red wheels.
Old 10-07-15, 09:55 AM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is such a troll thread lol West Coast Customs hasn't been relevant since 2005
Old 10-07-15, 10:16 AM
FFM
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by empathy
that's because they don't build cars with red wheels.
So nothing of relevance then. Boom roasted.

Welcome friend
Old 10-07-15, 11:28 AM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just mod the car yourself. All WCC knows how to do it pimp your ride. Not sure you want a pimped out ISF?
Old 10-07-15, 12:33 PM
semnosNSX
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFpat
This is such a troll thread lol West Coast Customs hasn't been relevant since 2005
Thank you! It needed to be said.....
Old 10-07-15, 01:13 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

odd when the OP starts a thread and doesnt respond. WWC is too "pimp my ride" anyway for anything sporty.......**** for anything period ,today.
Old 10-07-15, 05:57 PM
Bakewalk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
odd when the OP starts a thread and doesnt respond. WWC is too "pimp my ride" anyway for anything sporty.......**** for anything period ,today.
This would be my 5th post in this thread, how could you say that I haven't responded. I don't live on my computer, I work, and when I am at work, I cant respond to this post.

Its extremely funny how this board is always negative in 1 form or another on every single thread that is posted here. Makes a person not want to speak about their possible new ECU that may be cracked.... or a potential for a real sweet custom ride and looking for positive opinions on what to add to the car...

What's the point on posting anything about anything on this site if in some form or another, someone is always taking a shot at you or telling you why you shouldn't do it or how they would spend your money in a totally different manner than what the thread was intended for.

Rant done.
Old 10-07-15, 06:06 PM
eddyisf
Driver

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bakewalk
This would be my 5th post in this thread, how could you say that I haven't responded. I don't live on my computer, I work, and when I am at work, I cant respond to this post.

Its extremely funny how this board is always negative in 1 form or another on every single thread that is posted here. Makes a person not want to speak about their possible new ECM that may be cracked.... or a potential for a real sweet custom ride and looking for positive opinions on what to add to the car...

What's the point on posting anything about anything on this site if in some form or another, someone is always taking a shot at you or telling you why you shouldn't do it or how they would spend your money in a totally different manner than what the thread was intended for.

Rant done.

Man don't stress it people are always going to hate you should look into a wide body since money ain't a problem **** I would go all out do everything man in the end ur going to be driving it your going to be enjoying it so you do you let people hate ...remember your haters and your greatest admirers
Old 10-07-15, 08:51 PM
FNSSESPORT
Lead Lap

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

When you ask for opinions, youre going to get them.
-R
Old 10-07-15, 09:29 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

OP, I'm trying to understand what you're going after.

If everything is done, then maybe different wheels, different brake caliper paint to contrast the paint job.......

I always wanted to have Waze on my NAV to compliment my ECM, maybe a a wireless access point and an apple tablet?

If you don't have a radar detector/laser jammer, I would add those. Valentine 1 or STiR+, AntiLaser Priority (front and rear)

Interior wise, I don't think the factory leather is all that great, maybe get it redone in all alcantera.

Otherwise, I'd leave everything else alone.
Old 10-07-15, 11:01 PM
Rossi
Racer

Received 185 Likes on 122 Posts

WCC is awesome, good luck with the project. You should create a build page for it.
You should definitely document it well. Good luck and wow the ney-sayers!!!
Old 10-08-15, 06:52 AM
nickj718
Pole Position

Received 121 Likes on 44 Posts

poor supra

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/gallery/supra?cat=wcc
Old 10-08-15, 06:55 AM
mikersoft
Lexus Test Driver

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by nickj718
The color combo with those wheels looks pretty good, but all the body work ruins it

-Mike
Old 10-08-15, 07:11 AM
FFM
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 92 Posts

Their style appears to be stuck in the early 2000's. Most people moved on from that look pretty quickly after F&F made the "tuning" community look like a bunch of jackasses haha.

The trend went pretty quickly to clean or what I would say is more OEM+ look and has sustained for quite some time. I don't acknowledge the hellaflush, tuna can fendered, garbage fad but I guess that's the new rice.
Old 10-08-15, 07:16 AM
Helo58
Pole Position

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by nickj718
Wow, I never knew that you could make a Supra look like a 1970's van or cheap kit car.

Quick Reply: West Coast Customs sending me a quote!