IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

wrench recommendation (atlanta/georgia area)

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-13, 04:34 PM
scamsel
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Default wrench recommendation (atlanta/georgia area)

hi, i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to get my car serviced?

i def don't want to do it myself, so just seeing if anyone had any good indy shop recommendations in the atlanta area?

"who u 'trus?" so to speak

thanks!
b
Old 11-25-13, 09:50 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,844 Likes on 2,332 Posts

Me. And only me. Sorry, but my experience with other mechanics has been routinely disappointing. They're too worried about getting it done in half the book time so they can make a dollar this week.

No, I don't have a shop. No, I generally don't do routine service for people. I do occasionally help people out who need help. Yes, I am in NE Atlanta.

I have yet to see an independent who has not had a really bad customer experience causing great pain and embarrassment on internet forums.
Old 11-25-13, 09:56 PM
scamsel
Advanced

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
Me. And only me. Sorry, but my experience with other mechanics has been routinely disappointing. They're too worried about getting it done in half the book time so they can make a dollar this week.

No, I don't have a shop. No, I generally don't do routine service for people. I do occasionally help people out who need help. Yes, I am in NE Atlanta.

I have yet to see an independent who has not had a really bad customer experience causing great pain and embarrassment on internet forums.
thanks lobux, yeh i mean i'd probably be into it a little more if i had a garage to work in. not sure what you meant by your last sentence? you are saying you can always find at least one unhappy customer no matter how good the shop? no really getting around that i suppose since you can't please everyone all the time
Old 11-26-13, 07:36 AM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What kinda work are you looking to get done? My good buddy owns a shop there called koru works and I'd trust them to do a lot on my car.
Old 11-26-13, 08:16 AM
scamsel
Advanced

Originally Posted by Biggu
What kinda work are you looking to get done? My good buddy owns a shop there called koru works and I'd trust them to do a lot on my car.
hi biggu, honestly nothing specifically at the moment. routine stuff really, then just wanted to have a couple options should an issue arise.