IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Putting in some Works

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-13, 11:45 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Good job with this! This is a proper look...unlike that other slammed IS F...what a way to ruin a car.
Old 06-10-13, 01:47 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Looking good
Old 06-10-13, 06:21 AM
ilv1004s
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

that is awsome
Old 06-10-13, 06:25 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

The car looks great and those wheels fit perfectly.
Old 06-10-13, 07:25 AM
CarbonISF
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you take those off a black edition GTR?
Old 06-10-13, 07:48 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JT2MA71
I have no negative comments What are the wheel offsets? if you don't mind sharing.
of course not, those that shared their spec is how i was able to get this fitment. +25 front and +35 rear.

Originally Posted by Pqbrown
I agree, fitment is perfect. I always thought step lipped 19's on the F looked small, but as low as yours is it looks perfect. How bad is the rub on the front fender liner?
little to no rub in the front and same for the rear, but the lip of the fender at time do kiss the tip of the tires when hitting hard corners. I was surprise myself because when i originally ordered these wheels, i was planning to order camber/toe links, but after a few PM's exchange to CalitriSC, he confirmed that there is no need. Big Thanks to CalitriSC

Originally Posted by Kevin.IS
Ugliest F alive, pls take those off.
keep that comment in mind when i go install your sway bar and roll your fenders.. lol.. you better hope that steering wheel i installed for you doesnt come loose anytime soon... lol

Originally Posted by CarbonISF
Did you take those off a black edition GTR?
not sure what are you refeering to.

Thanks ALL for support/comments.

Last edited by obby; 06-10-13 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-10-13, 08:01 AM
ISFNYC
Driver

Originally Posted by obby
Never got a chance to fully introduce my new wheels set up. Well here it is, after 3 long months of waiting my baby finally got her new shoe. Wheels are Work Meister S1R in size 19x9.5 and 10.5 rear. At this current set up, i'm loving the fitment. While my car was sitting in the garage waiting for the new wheels, i decided to get my roof wrap along with a new black roof spoiler to match the wrap. Also i finally got time to also install the Figs LCA bushing which will hopefully save my new tires from crazy camber wear. Enough said, enjoy the pics.. Negative and Positive comments are welcome.. Also, im no pro in taking pics.

thats fresh as ****! Where can i get a Club Lexus Decal like yours?
Old 06-10-13, 08:07 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ISFNYC
thats fresh as ****! Where can i get a Club Lexus Decal like yours?
Decal was custom made.
Old 06-10-13, 08:14 AM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Really clean set up nice work
Old 06-10-13, 08:22 AM
silver750
Driver

Well done!
Old 06-10-13, 08:44 AM
CarbonISF
Rookie

Here:

And why did you ruin a performance car I guess I don't understand what "fresh" is. Stickers and window trim? Or ruined suspension and ****ty tires? If it is just stickers and window trim, raise the ride height and sign up for some performance driving school. You may need to adjust your seating position too, but then you will understand what the car was built for.
Old 06-10-13, 08:46 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by obby
of course not, those that shared their spec is how i was able to get this fitment. +25 front and +35 rear.
Yes, those "my offsets are secret" types annoy the **** out of me. It's not like you're giving away a competitive advantage by sharing the offsets of your wheels. Way to be adult about it.

Under the theme of sharing, what tire sizes are you running on those rears? I'm looking to upgrade from my stock 255/35/19s in the rear, and my wheels are 19x9.5 +29. I have a mild roll to the rear fenders and the rear is at the stock height. I am looking to get something just a little bit wider but don't want to rub. Seriously, the fitment and stance on your setup is perfect for my tastes. Low but not slammed, flush but no poke, and functional.
Old 06-10-13, 08:56 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vbb
Yes, those "my offsets are secret" types annoy the **** out of me. It's not like you're giving away a competitive advantage by sharing the offsets of your wheels. Way to be adult about it.

Under the theme of sharing, what tire sizes are you running on those rears? I'm looking to upgrade from my stock 255/35/19s in the rear, and my wheels are 19x9.5 +29. I have a mild roll to the rear fenders and the rear is at the stock height. I am looking to get something just a little bit wider but don't want to rub. Seriously, the fitment and stance on your setup is perfect for my tastes. Low but not slammed, flush but no poke, and functional.

... My tires in the rear is 265 30 19, im sure you might be able to go wider with your spec and ride height. My fender is mild roll also.
Old 06-10-13, 08:59 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CarbonISF
Here:

And why did you ruin a performance car I guess I don't understand what "fresh" is. Stickers and window trim? Or ruined suspension and ****ty tires? If it is just stickers and window trim, raise the ride height and sign up for some performance driving school. You may need to adjust your seating position too, but then you will understand what the car was built for.
Its autally the other way around.... ISF came first. and this is why.

Old 06-10-13, 09:15 AM
CarbonISF
Rookie

lol nice. Now if you slammed the GTR too, that is a crime against performance!

Quick Reply: Putting in some Works