IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Anyone going to the Dallas Cars and Coffee November 3rd?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-12, 04:22 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone going to the Dallas Cars and Coffee November 3rd?

Cars and Coffee Plano/Dallas is the first Saturday of each month at Classic BMW with 700 - 1,000 on hand. Starts at 7:30am
Old 11-01-12, 05:07 PM
rapsquared
Driver

I'll meet you out there, but your car can't be so clean that people think ours are different colors haha
Old 11-01-12, 05:27 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

That is funny, let me know if you want me to save you a spot. Plus I owe you $5 !
Old 11-01-12, 06:47 PM
Super6
Driver

Never been, would love to go...I live about 10 minutes away, but the inlaws are in town...maybe next month.
Old 11-01-12, 06:53 PM
PhiDeltBee
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I go to all the Tulsa meets. Only IS-F there. I might have to drive down for one of those. We were going to drive down tomorrow, but now I'm playing golf.
Old 11-01-12, 06:58 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

Well, most people take only a few hours out of the morning and there are a large amount of very high end cars there. Most likely one of the best out there.
Old 11-01-12, 07:00 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PhiDeltBee
I go to all the Tulsa meets. Only IS-F there. I might have to drive down for one of those. We were going to drive down tomorrow, but now I'm playing golf.

Too bad as it should be a good turnout. By the way, I bought my IS F from a guy in Tulsa.
Old 11-01-12, 07:43 PM
PhiDeltBee
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ISFSteve
Too bad as it should be a good turnout. By the way, I bought my IS F from a guy in Tulsa.
Small world huh? I almost bought my GT-R in Dallas, but found one in OKC. Ended up buying my daily driver Lexus SUV in Dallas. We get some nice cars in Tulsa as well. No Bugatti's, but have a few 458's, Lambo's, R8's, SLS's, Carrera GT, Ford GT's, etc... Just not 1000 cars! We get 100 on a great day. Usually around 50 though. When I go to Dallas or Houston, it's just stupid what I see driving around. First time I saw a GTR was in Houston. I was sold from that moment! I actually drove my GTR to Dallas and went to the Allen Outlet and another guy pulled up next to me in his GTR. We chatted and took a few pics. My wife and I stayed at The Sheraton Hotel in Arlington when the Yankees were in town and they valeted my car on the front step in front of the main entrance. Instant rockstar status in that thing. Pretty cool.
Old 11-01-12, 08:27 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

I hear ya, there has been the ocassional Bugatti and just about everything else you want to see all in one place. Jotech rolls up and unloads their GTR's once and a while with all their latest goodies. For all the F owners in the reasonable area, we should plan in advance sometime. With this many high end and exotic cars, it would be nice to see some F's there.
Old 11-02-12, 08:27 AM
DallasISF
Driver School Candidate

I'd be in if someone can convince me to wake up on a Saturday earlier than I normally wake up for work. The problems I've heard with C&C is that if you aren't there by 6:00-6:30 you can't show. Is that true?
Old 11-02-12, 09:09 AM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

If you get there by 7:00, you should be fine. Due to so many cars, you want to have some choice as to we're to park. The plus side is lots of cars to see and talk to the owners etc.
Old 11-03-12, 09:19 AM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

So for the two years I have owned my IS F, I have only seen two others on the road. Cars and Coffee today there were five plus I saw a white one as I was pulling out of the parking lot.

Great cars today and nice to see fellow IS F owners!
Old 11-03-12, 09:32 AM
rapsquared
Driver

It was a blast!
Old 11-03-12, 05:37 PM
Mikifiki
Driver School Candidate

Steve, and Rap, good to meet u guys today. I didn't think I had a logon for here, but I guess I did from back when I had my IS300 :-) I was the guy in the blue shirt that parked on the other side of the parking lot. I bought that Black Box wax today. If the weather holds, Ill clay bar and apply it tomorrow. Great to meet you guys PM me if you meet up again, otherwise I'll prob see you next month. Good times.

Arthur
Old 11-03-12, 06:33 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

Same to you as it is always great to spend some time with fellow F enthusiasts!

Quick Reply: Anyone going to the Dallas Cars and Coffee November 3rd?