IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

chillin at a friends pad so took a few pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-12, 12:00 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default chillin at a friends pad so took a few pics

met up with some of my team members yesterday at my friends pad in Walnut and thought it made a good photo op

the first one was taken by Raul with a real camera the second by my cheesy cell camera so you could see the house better.

Now if i could have a house like that
Old 10-29-12, 12:11 PM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

The car looks awesome (I've told you that before... definitely my favorite Matador Red on the boards), but that house is !

So, normally I don't ask these types of questions, but I can't help it... what does your friend do, and what does he drive? Without seeing all of it, that type of house looks like it would be several million here in my area... I can't even imagine what a pad like that goes for in SoCal.

This thread needs more pics.
Old 10-29-12, 12:15 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

Fancy! Nice location
Old 10-29-12, 12:23 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vbb
The car looks awesome (I've told you that before... definitely my favorite Matador Red on the boards), but that house is !

So, normally I don't ask these types of questions, but I can't help it... what does your friend do, and what does he drive? Without seeing all of it, that type of house looks like it would be several million here in my area... I can't even imagine what a pad like that goes for in SoCal.

This thread needs more pics.
thanks its actually my friends parents house lol but it is huge i think 7-8 bedrooms each bedroom with its on full bath lol i think my house can fit into one section of there downstairs living room

his parents (dad) owns a toy manufacturer called "Jada Toys" they make a lot of die-cast pieces and models. the dad had an aston martin but now they have a new S550 and an escalade.... i guess he wants another Aston but his back isn't in as good of shape to handle the low seating sports cars these days.

I will see if I have some more pics.

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
Fancy! Nice location
Old 10-29-12, 12:27 PM
darbs242
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great, love your wheels
Old 10-29-12, 12:28 PM
Li Ls4
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome car, location and pics.

what lip is that on the side skirts?
Old 10-29-12, 12:29 PM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Murph145
thanks its actually my friends parents house lol but it is huge i think 7-8 bedrooms each bedroom with its on full bath lol i think my house can fit into one section of there downstairs living room

his parents (dad) owns a toy manufacturer called "Jada Toys" they make a lot of die-cast pieces and models. the dad had an aston martin but now they have a new S550 and an escalade.... i guess he wants another Aston but his back isn't in as good of shape to handle the low seating sports cars these days.

/quits law
/starts making toys

Old 10-29-12, 12:33 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

thanks darbs i am happy with them so far but they are not the lightest like your set up

a few more pics with other friends cars in the shots

Old 10-29-12, 12:33 PM
Kramer
Instructor

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts

Yes, they are the manufacturer of the "Dub City" toy/collector diecast cars.........very popular in the early 2000's when 20" wheels were all the craze with SUV's and such......wow pretty neat actually! I used to own a hobby shop, and we carried a full line of their items!
Old 10-29-12, 12:36 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Li Ls4
awesome car, location and pics.

what lip is that on the side skirts?
thanks man ... the whole kit is Arkym the side skirts are Arkym as well they are not released yet I currently have the 2nd set they ever made luckily they decided to sponsor me on them.

Originally Posted by vbb
/quits law
/starts making toys

bahahahaha tell me about it! i think the money is where they are and not in commercial flooring which is what I do so I need to make the jump as well!
Old 10-29-12, 01:14 PM
meangene4
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice shots murph, you happen to know if the side skirts will go into production?
Old 10-29-12, 01:25 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

I think so. From what Carl said they should be making some more sets in a lil bit. I know they are more heavily focused on the BMW and Mercedes scene since those are more popular but i think they will push the side skirts out shortly.

I was asking them to make us F owners a custom F carbon fiber trunk with built in spoiler like they make for the M3's which look freaking bad a$$! but he said there just is not enough demand for them to develop one which makes me sad because they make some awesome looking high quality products!
Old 10-29-12, 01:46 PM
meangene4
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That full trunk would look good. As of late I think the amount of Isf followers are getting just as large as the amg and m crowd
Old 10-29-12, 01:53 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Murph145

Oh wow, I have several of their model cars in my collection. I've tried contacting them to request they make a custom-looking 3GS. Couldn't get through.
Maybe you can ask them.
Old 10-29-12, 01:58 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

@meangene i know it seams like a lot more F owners and lovers but dude the M crowd outnumbers us sooooo much! and those guys love modding there cars they ship so much to dubai and the middle-east they said is there number one buyer. I'll keep pestering them but there M trunk design is so baller

@ Ice350 Ill ask Darryl if he can talk to his pops about it! I know a lot of it has to do with licensing agreements and stuff like that :/ all that legal crap but i will ask him for sure.

Quick Reply: chillin at a friends pad so took a few pics