ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   IS F (2008-2014) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f-2008-2014-200/)
-   -   Look what Bev.Hills Lexus did.... (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f-2008-2014/498042-look-what-bev-hills-lexus-did.html)

OneSiCkF 04-28-10 11:18 AM

Look what Bev.Hills Lexus did....

2 Attachment(s)
I took my car in for the first 5k mile service and along with gas pedal recall fix, I got this done to my car for free... I am so angry that this had to happen to me.
:cry:
Any thoughts or suggestions on what I should do besides getting my car repaired by them at no cost?

SCVIP300 04-28-10 11:20 AM

Tell them you want added compensation for your pain and suffering....ie... new wheels, details for life, service for life....you know the basics

rominl 04-28-10 11:20 AM

are they morons? check the socal forum to see what good body shops around you and get it fixed the right way

forget about bhill, they are bunch of idiots. i have my share of horrible stories with them (sales department), don't even want to waste time digging up my complain thread on them

rominl 04-28-10 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by SCVIP300 (Post 5442277)
Tell them you want added compensation for your pain and suffering....ie... new wheels, details for life, service for life....you know the basics

i would definitely not ask for service or detail for life. why would i want to go back again

n0th1ng 04-28-10 11:52 AM

ouch. that sucks man... ask them for the diminised value + free stuff :p
keep us updated how this ends...
good luck!

OneSiCkF 04-28-10 12:00 PM

How do word the requests for free stuff/services? lol

bnizzle87 04-28-10 12:01 PM

that is atrocious! id demand for something new in exchange for the diminished value of the bumper. that is unacceptable service, and clearly a lack of attention to detail that should be incorporated with lexus service. it does appear to be really scratched near the upper part of the lower grille. demand that you see the president of the dealer. i agree with rominl- dont ever go back there for service or detailing. it really irritates me when dealers don't take great care of others rides, no matter which dealer you bought it from. :(

OneSiCkF 04-28-10 12:10 PM

The sad thing guys is that this happened to me last year when I took my wife's car (Rx) for the first 5k service too. That happened over at Longo though. I'm starting to think I'm the one with the bad luck...

windex 04-28-10 12:13 PM

All I can say is have it repaired on their dime and if you dont like the results of the way they fixed it demand a new bumper.
And my second and most important piece of advice is start going to keyes lexus PM me if you want me to refer you to my friend.

Mv350 04-28-10 12:16 PM

i would flip if that happened, dont ever, ever, ever go back there.

ISThree 04-28-10 12:17 PM

did the service manager explain what exactly happened?

2slow 04-28-10 12:18 PM

Get the number to BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair) and give it to the service manager. Then you tell them "Here's the number to BAR, should i call or should you call." "Now this is what i need.." and you proceed with the demands you want.

Dealerships are at hands and knees to BAR. If they care of about their reputation, they'll do whatever you want.

How did they damage your front? Ran into something?

windex 04-28-10 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by 2slow (Post 5442505)
Get the number to BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair) and give it to the service manager. Then you tell them "Here's the number to BAR, should i call or should you call." "Now this is what i need.." and you proceed with the demands you want.

Dealerships are at hands and knees to BAR. If they care of about their reputation, they'll do whatever you want.

How did they damage your front? Ran into something?

It looks like they swiped it with another car.:uh:

T-Rex06 04-28-10 12:27 PM

This kind of negligence is totally unacceptable. :rolleyes: If you do decide to let them fix the problem, make sure they get it done properly and have them provide you a warranty in writing.

Terrance

pavelekPL 04-28-10 12:28 PM

imo that looks like some kind of grease or am i wrong?