IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Snapshots of my virgin white IS-F + family

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-12, 11:03 PM
ShadowISF
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like your wife's car. Hope to see you in an ISF soon again!
Old 07-14-12, 08:34 AM
Fobbers
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just finished reading this story of a man and his awesome F. It was awesome reading this! A story of a new car and the list of modifications as the days go by. The thought and work you did to that car totally made this car one off! Considering that some of the mods you did yourself. Props to you and your family for the support for what you love to do! The CF wrap you used on the car is what sets everything off! The parts you put on the car managed to complement each other. I was thinking about the LED's you did and I was not really feeling it. Once i saw the way you wanted it. IMHO it actually flowed very well. Sucks that you got rid of your F. Hope you still have the NSX because i would never get rid of that car, even if you did want an R8 or whatever. I really hope you get another F so we can read about another great story.

Mike
Old 07-20-12, 09:37 AM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ShadowISF
I like your wife's car. Hope to see you in an ISF soon again!
If the new 2nd gen IS-F has 5 seats and manages to get a bit larger, then I'm pretty likely to go this route. I still have hopes for the GS-F but we'll have to wait and see. My local dealer is getting a white M5 in a few weeks so I'm going in to check it out.

Originally Posted by Fobbers
I just finished reading this story of a man and his awesome F. It was awesome reading this! A story of a new car and the list of modifications as the days go by. The thought and work you did to that car totally made this car one off! Considering that some of the mods you did yourself. Props to you and your family for the support for what you love to do! The CF wrap you used on the car is what sets everything off! The parts you put on the car managed to complement each other. I was thinking about the LED's you did and I was not really feeling it. Once i saw the way you wanted it. IMHO it actually flowed very well. Sucks that you got rid of your F. Hope you still have the NSX because i would never get rid of that car, even if you did want an R8 or whatever. I really hope you get another F so we can read about another great story.

Mike
thanks Mike, *blushes
Old 03-22-13, 01:24 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm hoping the new owner of my IS-F sees this thread ~ we bumped into each other earlier today and talked briefly, check out this thread:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...ml#post7838455

I was driving the white M3 ~ too bad we had to take off!