ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   IS C (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-c-244/)
-   -   Welcome to Club Lexus! IS C owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-c/730269-welcome-to-club-lexus-is-c-owner-roll-call-and-member-introduction-thread-post-here.html)

Welcome to CL 12-20-01 07:45 AM

Welcome to Club Lexus! IS C owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Members,

When you get your IS C, please introduce yourself and your vehicle here!

Tell us some details about your new Lexus including:

1. Exterior Color
2. Nav/ML or No Nav/ML
3. Interior color choice
4.Anything you want to mention (options, others considered, previous Lex owner, etc)
5. Pre-crash/or other options
6. PICS, PICS, PICS!!!
7. If your INTERNATIONAL, state which city/country your representing!
8. Post pics or links to your car (you can upload pics in our gallery)

and congratulations from all of us at Club Lexus!

RayEd 03-10-14 03:44 PM

Somewhat new Lexus owner

1 Attachment(s)
1. Deep Sea Mica - not quite Ultrasonic Blue but still a pretty shade of blue
2. Most definitely nav/ML - had to have that stereo
3. Black interior
4. Dynamic Radar Cruise is the coolest feature I've ever had
5. PCS comes with radar cruise
6. Will attempt pics but can't guarantee
7. Denver, CO - can be a brutal climate for a convertible but can also get 70 degree days in the middle of winter. You just never know around here. I had the top down all day yesterday and we've got snow forecast for tomorrow.

I've had it for a little over a month now and put almost 3000 miles on it. Mostly due to a road trip home to Kentucky a few weeks back. I had a 2004 Toyota Solara convertible that was an incredible car but only looked its best with the top down. My IS looks incredible regardless of top location. I just love that!

I was a little jealous that the '14 convertible didn't get the same bump to the third generation body as the sedan - at first. I had to take my car in to the dealer and they gave me a '14 IS 250 loaner. Some things nicer than my 350 C but, on the whole, I like mine better. I got the right car. :-)

JdSwiper 03-10-14 04:07 PM

Now that's one sweet looking ride. I absolutely love love the color. A big congrats to you!!! Enjoy!

13IS250C 03-11-14 11:03 AM

Very pretty. Get a pic in the daylight. ;)

mikekoneva 03-23-14 03:37 PM

New IS 350 C Owner

Hello all,

I just picked up my IS350 C a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait for it to warm up! It's a 2010 model, and all black inside and out. I love it so far, but have one question...

I drove it home yesterday and it was fine, but this morning I got in it to go somewhere, and the Check Engine Light and the Slip Indicator Light came on when I started it up. I drove it down the street, and it seemed ok, but turned it around as I was afraid to go very far.

Any idea what may be wrong? Thanks.

Mike

jgr7 03-23-14 05:43 PM

Check the gas cap, Did it start ok it could be a weak battery.

tmanXX 04-08-14 11:27 AM

Hi!
I just picked up a used 2010 IS350C
Its Tungsten Pearl w/ Black interior.
Got Nav, no ML :(
and Luxury Package.

I'm really looking to do some mods to the car and not sure where to start.
Its minor, but I already ordered the F-Sport shift handle.
Was thinking about other mods, such as lighted interior handles and logo projecor puddle lights.
Will also be looking for info on headlights w/ LEDs, intake & exhaust stuff.

Serenity48 04-10-14 07:13 PM

HI
I have a 2010 IS350C F-sport Numbered 48 of 100
Black exterior, black with blue trim interior
Bought last year certified with 18,000 miles on it!

Looking for Blue F-sport wheels and calipers. For some reason I didn't have that option on mine.

rschaer 07-10-14 05:23 PM

New to IS but not new to Lexus

So this is my second Lexus, a 2012. We had an 2004 RX3330 that was a wonderful SUV until we traded it off for a nearly new 2010 highlander in 2011. This car is replacing a 2004 Radiant Red Mazdaspeed Miata that was little too low and too harsh for my wife to ride around in. I'm looking forward to finding out all about my new ride on this forum. I was a bit of a gearhead when I was younger but I find myself with less time and more money these days so I don't mess around with the cars as much. From what I hear Lexus Engines are hard to crack(mod) anyways.

Starfire Pearl
Nav/No ML
Black with Dark Wood Trim
Luxury Package, 18" Rims, Park Assist
Located in Richardson, Texas YeeeeHa!

PICS forthcoming...

callen1964 09-16-14 10:24 AM

Ultrasonic Blue Mica
No Nav
Interior Alabaster
17 inch wheels

Davian 09-26-14 10:37 AM

No Lexus yet, but joined so I can subscribe to some threads and read about these cars.

I am looking to replace my current 15-year-old convertible in the nearish future. My wife likes her dad's Lexus, and I want a sporty 4-seat convertible that needs little attention from dealers and mechanics.

My target car is a 2010/11 IS350C with (of course) the F-Sport package, but alternatively I would add my own tire-wheel-strut-spring combo.

twleblanc 10-09-14 09:18 PM

Magic Carpet

1 Attachment(s)
2010 IS350C
Starfire Pearl/Alabaster
Navigation non-ML active HID
83,000 miles third owner. The first two maintained it at the dealership we purchased it from. Great condition except for cracking leather seats but the dealer had them cosmetically dressed prior to delivery so it looked perfect.

This is my first Lexus but third Toyota product and the spiritual replacement for my 1973 MGB. This car is amazing and I don't think I will ever get tired of watching the top perform.

JefferyISC 11-16-14 05:27 PM

Another white Lexus to the collection

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone. I just picked up an is350c. 2012 w/ 12.5k miles mint CPO. Star fire pearl with saddle interior, nav, lux pkg. F-sport intake & 3M tint. I'm having f-sport springs & sways put on this week. Im having calipers painted at same time. Have white decals. Deciding b/w blue & red for calipers. Thoughts? Was leaning toward blue but think maybe red would flow with interior.

Also: 2007 RX350
2002 GS 300

Sffd103 11-17-14 06:46 AM

^ now that I see the interior, why not get some color that's closer to the saddle color?

JefferyISC 11-24-14 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sffd103 (Post 8791141)
^ now that I see the interior, why not get some color that's closer to the saddle color?

That certainly would look good. I saw a 350 sedan mod that had a bronze color. I went with an ~u/s blue. If I change, I may go with a saddle match.