ARK Solus Wide Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-18, 08:11 PM
Lexevan20
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ARK Solus Wide Body Kit

Hello,

I recently placed order for the ARK solus wide body. I am having trouble finding out what wheel offset I will need to have that flush look without any camber. For sure I want 19 inch wheel with some 3PC Work wheels or AG 3PC wheels.
Here is the following ARK solus extended size
Front Fender- 70MM
Rear Fender- 80MM

Thank you!.
Old 01-05-18, 08:49 PM
ClubLUser
Pole Position

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexevan20
Hello,

I recently placed order for the ARK solus wide body. I am having trouble finding out what wheel offset I will need to have that flush look without any camber. For sure I want 19 inch wheel with some 3PC Work wheels or AG 3PC wheels.
Here is the following ARK solus extended size
Front Fender- 70MM
Rear Fender- 80MM

Thank you!.
You're about to go on a long journey of trial and error...
because the wheels will stick out a lot farther past the stock fenders you will have rubbing issues all around the fenders, meaning you will have to cut a lot of material to accommodate.
I'm guessing you knew that.
Now for actual rim specs you wont know until you have everything set up and installed.
It would depend on the amount of back spacing you're allowed to have as well as how wide the wheels are...

my suggestion for a course of action is to have it set up, and go into a shop pick the wheel width that works for your look and then add wheel spacers until it fits, and then order the wheels with the proper offset.
May have to roll around on rims that don't look good until they work out... but its better than guessing and installing rims that don't work out and possibly damaging them to where the shop wont take them back.
That's what i did with my overfenders for a subaru legacy wagon i had a while ago

Last edited by ClubLUser; 01-05-18 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-05-18, 08:57 PM
Lexevan20
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ClubLUser
You're about to go on a long journey of trial and error...
because the wheels will stick out a lot farther past the stock fenders you will have rubbing issues all around the fenders, meaning you will have to cut a lot of material to accommodate.
I'm guessing you knew that.
Now for actual rim specs you wont know until you have everything set up and installed.
It would depend on the amount of back spacing you're allowed to have as well as how wide the wheels are...

my suggestion for a course of action is to have it set up, and go into a shop pick the wheel width that works for your look and then add wheel spacers until it fits, and then order the wheels with the proper offset.
May have to roll around on rims that don't look good until they work out... but its better than guessing and installing rims that don't work out and possibly damaging them to where the shop wont take them back.
That's what i did with my overfenders for a subaru legacy wagon i had a while ago

Oh yeah, I am well aware of cutting the fenders and all that. I am getting it professionally installed by a shop. Yeah, I don't really mess around with spacers which is the reason why I have have to measure the ARK fender by taping it to the sides. By that I believe I should get a good idea on what size i should be looking at. Thanks for the heads up tho.