IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

IS 350 Price Paid (Canada)

Old 08-06-15, 11:20 PM
Kov
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question IS 350 Price Paid (Canada)

Hey guys,

I am about to head into the dealership next week to hopefully pick up a 2015 IS 350 AWD. Just wanted to ask if you can share what you paid for your IS 350 (F SPORT 1, 2 OR 3)

Live in central Alberta and get to choose between Calgary or Edmonton dealerships. Again, would like to hear what your price was and also any options you went for (diamon-fusion, 3M etc...)?
Old 08-07-15, 04:49 AM
IS3F
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got mine for $49k flat for a 350 AWD F Sport Executive Package. With tax it came to $56k. This was in May 2014
Old 08-07-15, 05:18 AM
My0gr81
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately, you live in the "high price" area that is Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC. They also have low concentration of dealers, owned by multi-dealers groups. They are notorious for inflating the prices with add on that they then won't take off the invoice. Not to say you can't get a deal, just not a very good deal. Prices in Ontario can't really be used for comparison, totally different competitive market.
Old 08-07-15, 08:59 PM
Kov
Driver

Originally Posted by My0gr81
Unfortunately, you live in the "high price" area that is Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC. They also have low concentration of dealers, owned by multi-dealers groups. They are notorious for inflating the prices with add on that they then won't take off the invoice. Not to say you can't get a deal, just not a very good deal. Prices in Ontario can't really be used for comparison, totally different competitive market.
not what I wanted to hear

anybody from Alberta?
Old 08-08-15, 12:55 AM
vinsta13
Driver School Candidate

I got my IS350 F-Sport III from Lexus of Royal Oak (Calgary). I paid around 56K as well (give or take what they offered me for my trade in).

I had a 2013 Audi A4. I went to 3 different dealerships (BMW, Audi, Lexus) to get a quote on my car. Both BMW and Audi offered me 22K whereas Lexus offered me around 29K.

I was able to bargain it down to about a 27K difference for the Lexus along with one year free maintenance.

All the vehicles at the Lexus i was told come with 3M (it is added in on the price). Same as 2 sets of mats, and so forth.

Overall the experience, perks (get a free pedi/mani each service) at Lexus of Royal Oak really sold me. There sales/service team has treated me very well so far compared to Audi and BMW staff.
Old 08-08-15, 02:28 AM
computerwi
Advanced

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts

Got my IS350 AWD F-Sport Series 3 for just under $57k after all taxes and fees from Lexus South Pointe. The only dealer add-ons were nitrogen tire inflation and and a tire & rim road hazard warranty totaling about $400.

I didn't buy at a very good time admittedly. It was more of a splurge purchase and I bought in October 2014 just when the 2015 model year started to become available. There were some good priced 2014 models, but I wanted a 2015. Currently, there are some pretty good incentives on the IS ($1750). Once the 2016 IS is available, you'll be able to get an even better deal.

Last edited by computerwi; 08-08-15 at 02:32 AM.
Old 08-08-15, 05:55 AM
Answer
Instructor

Received 818 Likes on 400 Posts

I also paid something like 48k + taxes for my 350 AWD F-Sport 1 (Quebec). This included trunk liner and remote starter. Got like 29k for my 2011 Evo X so payments aren't that bad.
Old 08-08-15, 04:59 PM
Kov
Driver

Thank you guys for sharing.

So here is the deal I am getting. Want to lease as I switch cars way too often. I decided to go with Edmonton Lexus

I have my choice between 2015 Atomic Silver or Nebula Grey (F-SPORT II / both have red interior)

$50k (all in - including taxes since its lease and including freight & pdi and all other small fees)

my first choice was white with red but the two silver/grey colors really look nice.

Seems like a decent deal and I don't think its going to get much better in Sept as inventory is starting to dwindle down (at least in Edmonton)

Think I will pull the trigger on Tuesday
Old 08-09-15, 02:51 PM
Appleman
Rookie

Got mine for $58,000 including all taxes for an IS 350 AWD Executive Package, White with Red. This was in July 2013 from South Pointe in Edmonton.

They knew they had a sucker on the line when I put my name down for one in January
Old 08-09-15, 07:40 PM
Kov
Driver

Originally Posted by Appleman
Got mine for $58,000 including all taxes for an IS 350 AWD Executive Package, White with Red. This was in July 2013 from South Pointe in Edmonton.

They knew they had a sucker on the line when I put my name down for one in January
Almost all of us been in that situation for something
Old 08-09-15, 11:50 PM
vinsta13
Driver School Candidate

I personally love the white with red leather. But the Nebula Grey with red interior was a close second! Colour match looks awesome.

Can never go wrong with Lexus, enjoy and good-luck!

Originally Posted by Kov

So here is the deal I am getting. Want to lease as I switch cars way too often. I decided to go with Edmonton Lexus

I have my choice between 2015 Atomic Silver or Nebula Grey (F-SPORT II / both have red interior)

$50k (all in - including taxes since its lease and including freight & pdi and all other small fees)

my first choice was white with red but the two silver/grey colors really look nice.

Seems like a decent deal and I don't think its going to get much better in Sept as inventory is starting to dwindle down (at least in Edmonton)

Old 08-10-15, 01:07 PM
CJW
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm selling my 2014 Executive if you're interested (Edmonton). IIRC, I paid $53.5 for mine (it was a 2500 km demo). White/black.

Lexus of Edmonton is a great dealership IMO.

Last edited by CJW; 08-10-15 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-28-15, 09:11 AM
Eis
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Kov

Kov,

It sounds like a great deal. Lexus of Royal Oak is only offering $3000 off MSRP for a demo and gives me the wrong incentive information (less than the actual, of course). I mentioned Edmonton pricing, and the sales person showed me the door and tell me to go to Edmonton...

Can you let me know who you were dealing with?

Did you use Unhaggle as a guideline?

Thank you.
Old 08-28-15, 04:10 PM
Kov
Driver

Originally Posted by Eis
Kov,

It sounds like a great deal. Lexus of Royal Oak is only offering $3000 off MSRP for a demo and gives me the wrong incentive information (less than the actual, of course). I mentioned Edmonton pricing, and the sales person showed me the door and tell me to go to Edmonton...

Thank you.
Hey Eis,

If thats how the Calgary dealership treated you I would gladly make the trip to go to Edmonton, wow what a joke.

I ended up going with South Pointe Lexus since they had a White with Red and thats the combo I wanted. Don't know what their stock is looking like at the moment but give them a call and ask for Tony (Miceli) and let him know Sin referred you. 15's are clearing quick so its a good time to grab one if you are serious.

PM me for further information if you need help
Old 08-28-15, 04:42 PM
Maikerusan
Advanced

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Eis
Kov,

Thank you.
What a classless act. I would make the drive to Edmonton just to spite him

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: IS 350 Price Paid (Canada)