IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

2014 IS350 F-sport side mirrors!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-17, 12:17 PM
minhael
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by The350Girl
Fsport package missing a lot of features like BSM, steering wheel auto tilting memory seats auto adaptive headlight. BMW Audi and Mercedes they all have it for same class.
There are several trims on the F sport they ranged from F Sport 1 to F sport 3 depending on your year and model. BSM and adaptive headlight are definitely in the new model F sport trim. The only thing i believe you can't get in the 2017 Model is the Mark Levison system unless it's IS350 you are getting. I am a music person so music quality is important to me haha.
Old 06-24-17, 01:12 PM
LaZeR
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Question 2015 IS 350 F-Sport

Originally Posted by minhael
There are several trims on the F sport they ranged from F Sport 1 to F sport 3 depending on your year and model. BSM and adaptive headlight are definitely in the new model F sport trim. The only thing i believe you can't get in the 2017 Model is the Mark Levison system unless it's IS350 you are getting. I am a music person so music quality is important to me haha.
Thanks @ minhael ~ do you know everything included in the 2015 IS 350 F-Sport and which # F-Sport it is?

There's so much I still haven't figured it out... There's also "Automatic High Beam". Next topic is the Blind Spot thing... BSM? Thanks!!

Last edited by LaZeR; 06-24-17 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-24-17, 01:24 PM
LaZeR
Advanced

Thumbs down Steering Wheel Adjustment is MANUAL

Originally Posted by Mrg02d
My 2014 is350 f sport has BSM and the auto steering wheel tilt. Is this not an option on newer ones?!
@ Mrg02d, I just got a Certified 2015 IS 350 F-Sport. The dealership//salespeople dropped it off...

When they're demoing the car for me, I was amazed that the Steering Wheel Adjustment is MANUAL. This is extremely perplexing...
Old 06-24-17, 01:28 PM
The350Girl
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Different between 1 and 3 is, BSM Sun Shade and Mark Levinson, mine is F-sport 1, no ALS no BSM no Levinson, by the way, its a 350 they should have too these features from the beginning not until 2017, my co-worker 2016 Acura ILX has every safety features like BSM Park assist Collision assist Lane Assist Navigation backup Camera, Audi and Merce C class A4 side mirrors automatically FOLDS when turn off the car.
Old 06-24-17, 01:30 PM
The350Girl
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LaZeR
@ Mrg02d, I just got a Certified 2015 IS 350 F-Sport. The dealership//salespeople dropped it off...

When they're demoing the car for me, I was amazed that the Steering Wheel Adjustment is MANUAL. This is extremely perplexing...
Thats the F-sport 3, RWD IS350, IS350 AWD Fsport don't have steering wheel auto tilting that sucks. I had hard time get in and out.
Old 06-24-17, 02:10 PM
doodlebug
Instructor

Received 80 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by LaZeR

In order to have the auto tilt/telescope the 350 F Sport has to have the VGRS option.
Old 06-25-17, 09:17 AM
minhael
Pole Position

Originally Posted by The350Girl
Different between 1 and 3 is, BSM Sun Shade and Mark Levinson, mine is F-sport 1, no ALS no BSM no Levinson, by the way, its a 350 they should have too these features from the beginning not until 2017, my co-worker 2016 Acura ILX has every safety features like BSM Park assist Collision assist Lane Assist Navigation backup Camera, Audi and Merce C class A4 side mirrors automatically FOLDS when turn off the car.

I really don't understand how Lexus create their package it's so mess up... They should fire the person. You will find things in other package that are not in F sport 3. I would have expected F sport would pretty much cover everything. Also, they have fog lights for non F sports but none for F sports....they are a mess with packaging.....
The following users liked this post:
LaZeR (06-26-17)
Old 06-25-17, 09:22 AM
minhael
Pole Position

I really don't understand how Lexus create their package it's so mess up... They should fire the person. You will find things in other package that are not in F sport 3. I would have expected F sport would pretty much cover everything. Also, they have fog lights for non F sports but none for F sports....they are a mess with packaging.....

You know, i actually check out both the ILX and TSX before i brought my IS. The IS definitely cost a lot more than the ILX and TSX fully loaded but i still went for the Lexus. It's something with the IS i love and I am willing to pay for. I can't explain it haha.
Old 06-25-17, 10:50 AM
goldengame
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah or they'll have certain features in the top non-F Sport package that you can't get in the top F-Sport package. If it's not going to be in there, I wish they'd at least make it an option like the Germans do. I would be willing to pay for extra features and I'm sure a lot of others would too.
Old 06-26-17, 11:59 PM
LaZeR
Advanced

Lightbulb

Let's organize a HUGE BOYCOTT & RALLY against Lexus until they come up with REASONABLE Options for different packages, for committed, dedicated, and long term customers.