IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Prestigious Society Navigation and Video Enhancement system

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-14, 09:26 PM
tclakfan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prestigious Society Navigation and Video Enhancement system

After having a bad experience with the Beat Sonic Navigation bypass system, (cut off issues with the navi bypass, I am happy to say there is now a 100% working solution from the guys at Prestigious Society!

After several emails with Prestigious Society last month regarding this system, I received a call from them today that their product is ready! I paid them a visit and had it installed on my IS350 F-Sport.

Everything works as promised!! Video function worked 100%, most importantly the Navigation bypass did not cut off I even had one of the PS guys sit with me as we drove around at various speeds to see if it cuts off or not. Happy to say no cut offs.

Here is a link to their product if anyone is interested.

http://www.prestigioussociety.com/?page_id=138

I am very glad I paid them a visit today, not only because of this great product but PS shared with me what they are working on at the moment

How cool would it be if we could have a mirror image of our android or iPhone on our cars media display monitor?!

I can't wait for this product to come out!
Old 03-17-14, 10:23 PM
luusir916
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice.
Old 03-18-14, 08:41 AM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

Originally Posted by tclakfan
After having a bad experience with the Beat Sonic Navigation bypass system, (cut off issues with the navi bypass, I am happy to say there is now a 100% working solution from the guys at Prestigious Society!

After several emails with Prestigious Society last month regarding this system, I received a call from them today that their product is ready! I paid them a visit and had it installed on my IS350 F-Sport.

Everything works as promised!! Video function worked 100%, most importantly the Navigation bypass did not cut off I even had one of the PS guys sit with me as we drove around at various speeds to see if it cuts off or not. Happy to say no cut offs.

I am very glad I paid them a visit today, not only because of this great product but PS shared with me what they are working on at the moment

How cool would it be if we could have a mirror image of our android or iPhone on our cars media display monitor?!

I'm interested in getting one also but mostly to remove video lock out. How big is the box that goes on the back? It looks big in the product picture.
Old 03-18-14, 08:46 AM
Kitten
Driver School Candidate

Sounds interesting. Does this work for cars without a navi package?
Old 03-18-14, 12:34 PM
JGard18
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's great to know there is a "fix" out there for this SUPER annoying feature on our systems. Now I just have to decide is that annoyance worth $300 to be relieved or not...
Old 03-18-14, 02:04 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Glad to hear that PS was able to take care of you. We were rushing over here to come out with a solution and getting our engineers in Japan involved. Although we did come out with a solution, seems like we were not quick enough this time around. Just want to make sure all the CL members are taken cared of!

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/
Old 03-18-14, 02:12 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

Originally Posted by dojoman
I'm interested in getting one also but mostly to remove video lock out. How big is the box that goes on the back? It looks big in the product picture.
From our understanding, the box should not be that large. You have plenty of room behind your NAV/Radio to fit it.

Originally Posted by Kitten
Sounds interesting. Does this work for cars without a navi package?
This should work for cars without a Navigation package. We knows ours do!

Originally Posted by JGard18
That's great to know there is a "fix" out there for this SUPER annoying feature on our systems. Now I just have to decide is that annoyance worth $300 to be relieved or not...
If $300 is too much, you can consider ours at $240. We will also be organizing a group buy for our new version bypass without the 30 second limitation, new body case and a new button. Stay tuned..

Old 03-18-14, 02:42 PM
tclakfan
Driver School Candidate

The box is very small. I would say its a bit smaller than a HID slim ballast. There is a lot of room in the back of the unit so there are no issues with that.

They also have a Video unlock only system as well. I just chose the video/navi system.
I believe that runs @ $200.
Old 03-18-14, 02:45 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

The box is very small. I would say its a bit smaller than a HID slim ballast. There is a lot of room in the back of the unit so there are no issues with that.

They also have a Video unlock only system as well. I just chose the video/navi system.
I believe that runs @ $200.
We have a video lockout system for $125 shipped here: http://www.beatsonicusa.com/tvk-62.html

Old 03-18-14, 02:48 PM
tclakfan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JGard18
Yes it comes in handy for me since i'm on the go alot and being able to add destinations while the car is in motion comes in very handy.

Beat Sonic mentioned they have a new design.

Imho I like the PS system better because there is no "button" that hangs out to activate or deactivate the bypass system.

With the PS system, you can activate it via volume buttons on the steering wheel.

I feel that has a more clean look. but thats just me.
Old 03-18-14, 03:11 PM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BeatSonic
We have a video lockout system for $125 shipped here: http://www.beatsonicusa.com/tvk-62.html

Do you have any cameras related products coming out for 3IS? I'm looking for a solution to hijack rear backup camera and feed another camera into it. Of course it should be always-on without having to reverse the car.

It should just be a simple plug and play box and a switch that would be connected between existing rear camera connector and back of the Nav unit. With a flick of a switch another camera source (front camera or side cameras) would show on nav screen.
Old 03-18-14, 03:38 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

Do you have any cameras related products coming out for 3IS? I'm looking for a solution to hijack rear backup camera and feed another camera into it. Of course it should be always-on without having to reverse the car.

It should just be a simple plug and play box and a switch that would be connected between existing rear camera connector and back of the Nav unit. With a flick of a switch another camera source (front camera or side cameras) would show on nav screen.
Unfortunately we do not have a solution in feeding another camera to your existing OEM camera input and having the ability to switch the screen to the camera on command.

However, if you have the 2014 Lexus IS model without OEM NAV, we have a video input solution where you can connect another camera VIA RCA video cable and show it on your current screen. However, you will have to select the new menu item (AV Input) on your screen every time you want to switch to your new camera.

Here is the product that will help you accomplish that: http://www.beatsonicusa.com/avc39.html

Old 03-18-14, 04:09 PM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Unfortunately we do not have a solution in feeding another camera to your existing OEM camera input and having the ability to switch the screen to the camera on command.

However, if you have the 2014 Lexus IS model without OEM NAV, we have a video input solution where you can connect another camera VIA RCA video cable and show it on your current screen. However, you will have to select the new menu item (AV Input) on your screen every time you want to switch to your new camera.

Here is the product that will help you accomplish that: http://www.beatsonicusa.com/avc39.html

Thanks. I have Nav system with A/V tab already on it.
Old 03-18-14, 04:27 PM
tclakfan
Driver School Candidate

wanted to post some additional comments earlier but someone tried to login with my sn and it got locked out.

This thread was to share my experiences and inform the members of what I had installed in my car. I just wanted share my experiences with the CL members. Between the two products, Imo I prefer the PS system better.

I am not here to steer anyone in any direction, just to share my experience.

with that said, I don't appreciate @beatsonic taking over my thread. maybe start a new thread for your products? I just wanted to inform the members on the product i had installed.
Old 03-18-14, 05:38 PM
jakl27
Driver School Candidate

Glad to hear that PS was able to take care of you. We were rushing over here to come out with a solution and getting our engineers in Japan involved. Although we did come out with a solution, seems like we were not quick enough this time around. Just want to make sure all the CL members are taken cared of!
Will customers with the first set that was shipped be able to exchange for the new version?

Quick Reply: Prestigious Society Navigation and Video Enhancement system