Obsidian 3IS picture thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-13, 10:30 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by iPinky
Haha. Good to know.

Nice pics of your ride. Do you find yourself parking far from curb a lot? With the cinder blocks in parking stalls, I always park far. Lol.

Attachment 309931
Yes I do park farther back from the cinder blocks even though I have scrapped it just a little on accident.

Also I find that when I go up the driveway I have to go to little bit slower because I'm worried I'm going to scrape that front

Thank you for the compliments on my ride, I do love/hate the black combo with my red interior. I say hate because I spent a lot of time cleaning it properly so I don't swirl it
Old 12-30-13, 10:31 PM
ISISGUY
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first week, right after I got the tint done, can't believe i've had her 3 months already. Waiting for tax season to add on some CV3s.

Obsidian 3IS picture thread!-img_2575.jpg
Old 12-31-13, 07:07 AM
SexyElaine
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha. Good to know.

Nice pics of your ride. Do you find yourself parking far from curb a lot? With the cinder blocks in parking stalls, I always park far. Lol.

Attachment 309931
OMG i always thought i was the only one who did this i remember a couple of times i had to hop back into my car to pull slightly forward since i noticed my rear sticking out a bit too much haa !!
Old 12-31-13, 08:21 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SexyElaine
OMG i always thought i was the only one who did this i remember a couple of times i had to hop back into my car to pull slightly forward since i noticed my rear sticking out a bit too much haa !!
There is nothing worse than hearing that CRUNCH when you have pulled up to far…. ughhhhh i did that when i first got the car and cringed at that sound.
Old 12-31-13, 09:02 AM
CtSFox
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dstopsie
There is nothing worse than hearing that CRUNCH when you have pulled up to far…. ughhhhh i did that when i first got the car and cringed at that sound.
Yes, that crunch is the worst sound. I always back into parking spaces for that reason, very easy to do with the back up camera.
Old 12-31-13, 09:05 AM
bruteshot2
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Ha you found me!!! I was at Coffee Bean. By the way that little tiny bit of light of my left bumper is a reflection. I just had the car polished (hand waxed) last week by my detailer so its look extra shiny and wet!!!

I am really bad, i like to leave my paper plates on for a year, cause if I take them off then the car does not look new anymore!!

My car still gets double and triple looks when i drive by. Its that aggressive front, there really is nothing else like it on the road right now.

How is your tint doing? Were you happy with Sunshield's work?? My windows look pretty dark there but you can see enough of the red interior in my opinion.
Your car looks amazing. So shiny. Haha that's how I felt when I removed my paper plates. It was a sad day when I installed my license plate. I'm very happy with my tint. Thanks again for recommending Sunshield! Hamid really knows his stuff.

Last edited by bruteshot2; 12-31-13 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-31-13, 09:07 AM
bruteshot2
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SGIS14
heres my car on velgen wheels vmb8
Looks awesome Loving the stance!
Old 12-31-13, 09:41 AM
SexyElaine
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank God i've yet to hear that CRUNCH sound I'm even extra careful since my last ride was a SUV so it was high up and i never had to worry like I do now !?!?
Old 12-31-13, 02:15 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bruteshot2
Your car looks amazing. So shiny. Haha that's how I felt when I removed my paper plates. It was a sad day when I installed my license plate. I'm very happy with my tint. Thanks again for recommending Sunshield! Hamid really knows his stuff.
Thank you for the compliment on my car. I know its really shiny from the detailer and the way I wash it. I use Meguiar's Professional detail line of Rinse and Wax waterless car wash. it works great and it leaves my car silky smooth. It is a great product and no one on this forum seems to know about it. My detailer worked with Meguiar's to test it out and develop it and he used it on my car the first time he detailed my car and then he taught me how to wash it that way. So I have been using it and its a great product. Easy to mix at 4:1 ratio, and easy to apply. And it really keeps my car shiny.

So glad you like Hamid. He is terrific and I recently recommended him to another member on this forum, DreLo. Cant go wrong with Sunshield Glass Tinting. Its hard no a days to find a business that stands behind their work like Hamid does.

Happy New Year to you!!!!!
Old 12-31-13, 03:05 PM
aTeAse
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bayarea3is
favorite color for the 3is next to the nebula gray's

Man... I really should have got black.... So regretting it!
Old 12-31-13, 08:09 PM
bayarea3is
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

lol my other car used to be white before the repaint, but black is such a pain to keep clean! but rewarding after a good wash
Old 01-02-14, 09:30 AM
iPinky
Driver

Yes I do park farther back from the cinder blocks even though I have scrapped it just a little on accident.

Also I find that when I go up the driveway I have to go to little bit slower because I'm worried I'm going to scrape that front

Thank you for the compliments on my ride, I do love/hate the black combo with my red interior. I say hate because I spent a lot of time cleaning it properly so I don't swirl it
Yup, I go slow and turn in at an angle when going up a driveway.

I think the black is so worth it though. The shine on your car is seriously amazing.

Originally Posted by SexyElaine
This!! I say, better safe than sorry though. Lol.

Originally Posted by CtSFox
Yes, that crunch is the worst sound. I always back into parking spaces for that reason, very easy to do with the back up camera.
And this is why they should invent cameras for the front. Lol.
Old 01-02-14, 11:08 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Yup, I go slow and turn in at an angle when going up a driveway.

I think the black is so worth it though. The shine on your car is seriously amazing.

This!! I say, better safe than sorry though. Lol.

And this is why they should invent cameras for the front. Lol.
I think based on our conversations you are in the San Fernando Valley or Los Angeles area. If you ever want the name or number of my mobile detailer I can give it to you. Until then, just check our his Facebook page, its Superior Shine. This guy and his work is amazing and he helps me keep this shine. There is nothing worse in my opinion than a black car that looks awful because its not well maintained by the owner. Superior Shine is the best.
Old 01-03-14, 10:27 AM
bruteshot2
Pole Position

Happy F-Sport Friday!

Obsidian 3IS picture thread!-20140103_084946_2.jpg

Last edited by bruteshot2; 01-04-14 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-03-14, 10:33 AM
Jump2man3
Lexus Test Driver

I like this! ^ Looks dope!

Quick Reply: Obsidian 3IS picture thread!