Kizersoze
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks nice!
Old 10-08-13, 10:59 PM
akshunj
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Definitely! Almost looks chrome in the right light.

Old 10-09-13, 06:01 AM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by akshunj
Definitely! Almost looks chrome in the right light.

Step away from the car! It really does look nice. What are the interior color choices for Atomic Silver? I think black interior would nice with it.
Old 10-09-13, 07:40 AM
DJP31
Driver School Candidate

I have the Dark Rose, or "red" in mine. Really contrasts well with the exterior colour, which as others have said really does seem to change colour depending on lighting.

Mind you I don't know if that's a colour combo available to all. The variations across the regions are unbelievable, and I do wonder how necessary that is.
Attached Thumbnails Still loving this color!!-inside.jpg  
Old 10-09-13, 11:24 AM
akshunj
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SonyHome

Step away from the car! It really does look nice. What are the interior color choices for Atomic Silver? I think black interior would nice with it.
Ya it's the black with leather trim.
Old 10-09-13, 12:46 PM
moose66
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wanted that color with black interior. However the Mrs., who will drive this car 95% of time, did not like it. Can't quite figure that one out. How can she not like that. Gorgeous!
Old 10-09-13, 06:21 PM
akshunj
Pole Position

Originally Posted by moose66
Wanted that color with black interior. However the Mrs., who will drive this car 95% of time, did not like it. Can't quite figure that one out. How can she not like that. Gorgeous!
What interior color did you get? I saw the tan and the red, but not with the atomic silver. I prolly woulda stuck with the black, but would have been nice to compare.
Old 10-09-13, 06:40 PM
moose66
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by akshunj
What interior color did you get? I saw the tan and the red, but not with the atomic silver. I prolly woulda stuck with the black, but would have been nice to compare.
Actually have nothing at the moment. Waiting on my order to be filled. We ended up ordering the black with the gray interior. Which I am okay with. But I really was digging that atomic silver.
Old 10-09-13, 08:45 PM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is video of the F-Sport version.
Old 10-12-13, 08:13 AM
G8rGirl
Driver

I have Starfire Pearl. I saw two different Atomic Silvers one on Wednesday morning and one on Wednesday afternoon. I am realizing how much I like the color....especially with tint! It looks way better on the road than the dealer lot amid the sea of new 3IS.
Old 10-12-13, 08:46 AM
eyeball
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by G8rGirl
I am realizing how much I like the color....especially with tint! It looks way better on the road than the dealer lot amid the sea of new 3IS.
Just to clarify, which color do you like better? Atomic Silver or Starfire? We have neither here...
Old 10-12-13, 09:08 AM
G8rGirl
Driver

Originally Posted by eyeball
Just to clarify, which color do you like better? Atomic Silver or Starfire? We have neither here...
I got a non-F sport so both Starfire Pearl and Atomic Silver were available to me when I purchased. I think I like the 2 colors equally now. At the time I got my car I liked the Starfire Pearl much better, but over the past 2 months I have really come to like the Atomic Silver after seeing it on the road.
Old 10-14-13, 05:46 AM
Kizersoze
Driver School Candidate

I love the look of the atomic, but I'm leaning starfire because the dealer mentioned they look tan/champagne in the "right light". I would consider it the wrong light since I hate champagne on my cars! Anyone agree with that? I have to order mine so I might not get to see it in person beforehand.
Old 10-14-13, 06:32 AM
G8rGirl
Driver

Originally Posted by Kizersoze
I love the look of the atomic, but I'm leaning starfire because the dealer mentioned they look tan/champagne in the "right light". I would consider it the wrong light since I hate champagne on my cars! Anyone agree with that? I have to order mine so I might not get to see it in person beforehand.
I love my starfire and it looks amazing in all light...and when it has a light layer of dust/dirt in between washes the pearl actually pops more. Plus the white/black contrast of the grille in the front is nice and aggressive.

In real life the atomic looks like a mixture of champagne, light gray, and tan. It's like a darker shade of normal champagne with a gray hue. The gray and tan are the primary colors I see in person, with a hint of champagne.

Quick Reply: Still loving this color!!