ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-3rd-gen-2014-present-249/)
-   -   Mark Levinson only special order non-F? (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-3rd-gen-2014-present/704901-mark-levinson-only-special-order-non-f.html)

DennisB 08-10-13 07:52 AM

Mark Levinson only special order non-F?

The car has been at the dealers for about a month now, and I have yet to see Mark Levinson audio in anything but an F-Sport. I ask the dealers ( all three in my area ) and they all have the same response, they all say it can be special ordered and they all talk about package this or that which may have ML, but I cannot get specifics from anyone on what package this is and NOBODY has any idea of what the total price of the car would be with ML, if I am going to spend over 50k on a car I want more specifics. Is this the new normal, just shrug shoulders?

eyeball 08-10-13 08:34 AM

Here in San Diego there is no 3IS 250 RWD F-Sport with ML, which is what i want. It would have to be special ordered for the ML to happen. 3 months. They estimated it would be around $44K. What city in CA are you living in? I should get my car there if they have F-Sports with ML. Thanks

dstopsie 08-10-13 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by eyeball (Post 8084074)
Here in San Diego there is no 3IS 250 RWD F-Sport with ML, which is what i want. It would have to be special ordered for the ML to happen. 3 months. They estimated it would be around $44K. What city in CA are you living in? I should get my car there if they have F-Sports with ML. Thanks

Lexus isnt putting ML in the IS250 Fsport. I have never seen ML in an IS 250. Always in a IS 350. It does not mean it isnt available. It just has to be special ordered. Per the brochure and my dealer I could have gotten ML in my IS250Fsport but I would have had to special order it and wait 3 months.

All of the IS350Fsport's I saw at two different dealers when i got my car had ML. But that was the IS350.

Higher end car, higher end premium sound system i guess is there reason why its not built with ML in the IS 250 Fsport.

Jimt9 08-10-13 11:10 AM

In Canada the IS 250 F sport with the executive package ML is included.

lexusKAS 08-10-13 11:57 AM

in Saudi Arabia the fully loaded 3IS 350 f sport doesn't has Mark Levinson, but the non f sport has it .

I've paid 52k $ for my order which is a white / red 350 f sport.

EFanucci 08-10-13 05:39 PM

I just bought a 350 F-Sport model and only the first few that came out had ML. I called around AZ and non of the dealers had any 350's with ML. Same issue with ordering, would take about a month or more. They also did away with the VGRS package on the 350's here in AZ. The response I got from most dealers was that over the next few months they were trying to target the price down about $1,300. Most of the 350 F-Sport models here in AZ are MSPR of ~$46,993. Hope this helps.

bigtang1 08-12-13 05:28 AM

Good luck trying to find ML in the North-East - pretty much all special order