IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-18, 06:52 AM
ItsMeBeej
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FIRST POST ALERT!

Signing in from Atlanta. Just purchased an Ultra White Lexus IS250 F Sport with Rioja Red Interior.

Owned a heavily modded Jeep Wrangler for the past 3+ years that I did most of the work on myself, but it was time to move on. Excited to make the transition into an IS, a car I've always admired. Go easy on me as I make the transition from Jeep forums!
Old 02-07-18, 09:45 AM
grobies
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by ItsMeBeej
FIRST POST ALERT!

Signing in from Atlanta. Just purchased an Ultra White Lexus IS250 F Sport with Rioja Red Interior.

Owned a heavily modded Jeep Wrangler for the past 3+ years that I did most of the work on myself, but it was time to move on. Excited to make the transition into an IS, a car I've always admired. Go easy on me as I make the transition from Jeep forums!
Welcome! Kudos for Team Rioja Red
Old 02-07-18, 11:34 AM
Gator73082
Driver School Candidate

Default New Member to this forum and the Lexus club!

Hi everyone!

I live in Western NY and recently closed the deal on my first ever Lexus! I went to a dealership in Queens last weekend to look at a 2012 IS250 AWD, and it was complete crap. I was feeling so bitter and disappointed thinking I was duped by the pictures online and I had wasted my time and money for trip! I was searching far and wide for weeks and this was my #1! Yeah, go me! I was eyeing a 2014 model in the lot and it was drop dead gorgeous, but I did not think I'd be able to afford it...... looked it over, test drove it, and I fell in love with it. I have to say the 3rd gen does not even compare to the prior generation!

After going back and forth, we settled on a price that surprised me. Certainly did not think I'd be able to get 3rd gen and went into this fully accepting that it's going to be a 2nd gen. I was ELATED and I'll be picking it up this weekend. I was going to pick it up today but Mother Nature had other plans!

2014 Lexus IS250 AWD
40,500 miles
1 Previous owner with excellent service record
Interior was just like new and almost pristine. Only flaw was a TINY poke in the passenger door vinyl panel which is easily repairable
Obsidian
Black interior
Premium package
Navigation
Memory seats and steering wheel
Blind spot monitor
Heating and vented seats
18'' F Sport package wheels and tires

I'm sure there are more to name here, but I was being shown them during the test drive and Im sure I have more to learn! I can't wait to get it in my driveway!!!
Old 02-08-18, 02:52 PM
estefex
Driver School Candidate

Hi,

Just bought my first Lexus a months ago.

- Model i purchased was a 2016 is200t f-sport. I purchased the car in white with the dark red interior.
- The model did not come with the nav package but I think it seems to have all the other goodies like blind spot and heated and cooled seats.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 02-10-18, 07:25 AM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Gator73082
Hi everyone!

I live in Western NY and recently closed the deal on my first ever Lexus! I went to a dealership in Queens last weekend to look at a 2012 IS250 AWD, and it was complete crap. I was feeling so bitter and disappointed thinking I was duped by the pictures online and I had wasted my time and money for trip! I was searching far and wide for weeks and this was my #1! Yeah, go me! I was eyeing a 2014 model in the lot and it was drop dead gorgeous, but I did not think I'd be able to afford it...... looked it over, test drove it, and I fell in love with it. I have to say the 3rd gen does not even compare to the prior generation!

After going back and forth, we settled on a price that surprised me. Certainly did not think I'd be able to get 3rd gen and went into this fully accepting that it's going to be a 2nd gen. I was ELATED and I'll be picking it up this weekend. I was going to pick it up today but Mother Nature had other plans!

2014 Lexus IS250 AWD
40,500 miles
1 Previous owner with excellent service record
Interior was just like new and almost pristine. Only flaw was a TINY poke in the passenger door vinyl panel which is easily repairable
Obsidian
Black interior
Premium package
Navigation
Memory seats and steering wheel
Blind spot monitor
Heating and vented seats
18'' F Sport package wheels and tires

I'm sure there are more to name here, but I was being shown them during the test drive and Im sure I have more to learn! I can't wait to get it in my driveway!!!
Welcome! Follow our Lexus Club on social media! We're in Connecticut, but we have members from NY, NJ, MA, and many other states!!
https://www.facebook.com/tristatelexusclub/
https://www.instagram.com/tristatelexusclub/
Old 02-11-18, 05:10 PM
DDMIS3F
Driver School Candidate

Default New MRM Owner

Hello everyone, new owner here in VA who has been lurking for awhile lol! Back in December I finally picked up a 2014 RWD IS350 F Sport in Matador Red Mica that had 1-Previous Owner and 22,900 miles. It was a long search to find this color in RWD and low miles. I'm still in the process of deciding what mods I want to do, so she is stock for now. My previous weekend ride was a boosted 03' RSX-S with several mods, so this is an upgrade and different route from the Honda game in my opinion. I know that I am staying N/A this time around lol! I'm happy to finally join this forum as a owner and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the future!
Old 02-23-18, 06:40 AM
Lexxxis300
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

New to the 3G IS300 forum... Previous owner of an 01' IS300 for 6 years. Sold a few years back.

About a month ago, i picked up my new 2017 IS300 AWD - F SPORT / Ultra White w/ Black Interior.

Since i purchased. I already got the car tuned by RR Racing. Gained significant power (now quicker than an IS350)
I also had the car tinted 20% windows and customer smoked the Amber / White portions on the rear taillights.
I also picked up a new set of 19x9 / 19x10 Forgestar F14 wheels for summer. Color is Gloss Black.

The following users liked this post:
lexi90 (03-04-18)
Old 03-03-18, 07:06 PM
RageRacerM
Advanced

Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

Finally getting around to the intro section. Previous car was a 2004 Camry V6 LE that I've driven 14+ years and just shy of 200,000 miles. It's entering "early retirement" for the time being. Ford F-150 gave it a good hit, but determined to get it back up and running. Its just not a safe car right now...

Which brings me to the '15 IS350 F Sport RWD in Ultra White with Rioja Red Interior. Picked it up CPO back in October with 26,XXX miles. I've only added 3,000 miles since then, and still learning a lot about the car's behavior. Looking forward to growing with this new gal
'15 IS350 F Sport RWD
Old 03-04-18, 09:00 AM
HextexIS
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello everyone!

i finally got around to my introduction post! My name is Hector and I’m originally from El Paso but now living in San Antonio going on 7 years.I actually purchased my 2014 IS250 F sport new back in June of 2014 but never really been much of a forum guy. I’ve done some minor upgrades since but nothing too crazy. Love the forum and hope to stick with it!
2014 IS250 FSport ultra white/ Roja red interior
add ons:
FSport performance exhaust & intake
RSR super down
Genuine Lexus Japan window visors
Genuine Lexus Japan LED fog lamps with OEM stalk (one of the lucky ones to have the oem plugs)
Genuine Lexus Europe mud guards
Genuine Lexus Japan clean box
Genuine Lexus Japan aluminum cup holder plate set
Genuine Lexus Japan license plate lock bolt set
OEM US Lexus illuminated door stills
Genuine Lexus Japan courtesy lamp unit set
2015 Lexus Japan remote touch switch

Old 03-04-18, 01:16 PM
minhael
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by estefex
Hi,

Just bought my first Lexus a months ago.

- Model i purchased was a 2016 is200t f-sport. I purchased the car in white with the dark red interior.
- The model did not come with the nav package but I think it seems to have all the other goodies like blind spot and heated and cooled seats.

Thanks,

Steve
The lexus nav is overrated and crappy...so no worry lol
Old 03-04-18, 01:18 PM
minhael
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by HextexIS
Hello everyone!

i finally got around to my introduction post! My name is Hector and I’m originally from El Paso but now living in San Antonio going on 7 years.I actually purchased my 2014 IS250 F sport new back in June of 2014 but never really been much of a forum guy. I’ve done some minor upgrades since but nothing too crazy. Love the forum and hope to stick with it!
2014 IS250 FSport ultra white/ Roja red interior
add ons:
FSport performance exhaust & intake
RSR super down
Genuine Lexus Japan window visors
Genuine Lexus Japan LED fog lamps with OEM stalk (one of the lucky ones to have the oem plugs)
Genuine Lexus Europe mud guards
Genuine Lexus Japan clean box
Genuine Lexus Japan aluminum cup holder plate set
Genuine Lexus Japan license plate lock bolt set
OEM US Lexus illuminated door stills
Genuine Lexus Japan courtesy lamp unit set
2015 Lexus Japan remote touch switch

Looks very clean...just the way i like my Lex lol.
Old 03-04-18, 01:45 PM
HextexIS
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by minhael
Looks very clean...just the way i like my Lex lol.
much appreciated.
Old 03-04-18, 05:02 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexxxis300
New to the 3G IS300 forum... Previous owner of an 01' IS300 for 6 years. Sold a few years back.

About a month ago, i picked up my new 2017 IS300 AWD - F SPORT / Ultra White w/ Black Interior.

Since i purchased. I already got the car tuned by RR Racing. Gained significant power (now quicker than an IS350)
I also had the car tinted 20% windows and customer smoked the Amber / White portions on the rear taillights.
I also picked up a new set of 19x9 / 19x10 Forgestar F14 wheels for summer. Color is Gloss Black.

Welcome! Beautiful ride! Lots of useful info here! I see you're in PA! Follow our Tri-State Lexus Club on social media! Founded in CT, but we have members from NJ, NY, MA, and many others!
https://www.facebook.com/tristatelexusclub
https://www.instagram.com/tristatelexusclub
mvaldez24 (03-05-18)
Old 03-04-18, 05:46 PM
illestsoul
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Picked up a 2015 IS350 F-Sport RWD. White with Black interior.

mvaldez24 (03-05-18)
Old 03-05-18, 09:48 AM
mvaldez24
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hey Guys!

How's it going IS family?
My name is Misael and I just purchased my beautiful/beast on Saturday March 3rd.
It's a 2017 IS 200t F-Sport package in Nebula Grey Pearl and Rioja Red interior. I have a billion questions but I'll leave it at an introduction for now! Glad to be part of the Lexus IS owner family! Will post pictures of my baby later.

Last edited by mvaldez24; 03-05-18 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Adding pictures

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!