Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present)
Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE! >

Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Notices
IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

 
Old 01-19-19, 04:44 PM
  #1561  
simon876
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Ja
Posts: 27
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post 2017 Is Turbo Fsport

Hey guys, I'm Simon from Jamaica & new to the forum. I recently got this beauty imported. Its a 2017 IS 200t Fsport in White with Roja Red seats. Probably the only & first one in my country that has the new facelift in F Sport model. Car runs smooth & very comfortable apart from its lag in the lower rpms, I have no complaints. It has some aesthetic mods done to it. apologies that the wheels look a bit dirty in this pic but i just got the car cleaned up. I will post more of it in the different sections.
19inch Vertini wheels
Lowered RSR Downs
Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
Carbon Fiber Rear lip Spoiler
EOS License Plate holder

Last edited by simon876; 01-23-19 at 08:45 PM.
simon876 is offline  
Old 01-21-19, 06:53 PM
  #1562  
Russelsfl
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: FL
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default New year new car😎

Hello everyone! Russel in south Florida here. Just bought a 2016 is200t F sport in ultra white with the black interiour and red seats. I traded in my 2013 accord exl coupe v6, I will miss that car as I do my old rsx-s, but holy smokes Ive never driven a car of such luxury, and the way it drives is AMAZING! I can definitely feel the way it handles based on its great weight distribution, its on rails around corners and no body roll...my accord was very front heavy.
The sound system is wonderful and the interior makes alot of sence and very comfortable. I drove it home in miami traffic and didn't feel as worn out when I got home. The cabin is super quiet and the seats are very comfortable.
The power is nice, I love that low end torque! Im gonna have to get used to a turbo rwd, it surprised me on the highway when I got on it, I looked down and was going 90 and didnt even realize it!
Once I get used to the way it drives Ill get the burger motors piggyback device and then maybe an intake for a few more ponies and so I can here the turbo👌🏼

Last edited by Russelsfl; 01-21-19 at 06:54 PM. Reason: adding a pic
Russelsfl is offline  
Old 01-22-19, 04:41 AM
  #1563  
Sasnuke
Lexus Champion
 
Sasnuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,293
Liked 322 Times in 287 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Russelsfl View Post
Hello everyone! Russel in south Florida here. Just bought a 2016 is200t F sport in ultra white with the black interiour and red seats. I traded in my 2013 accord exl coupe v6, I will miss that car as I do my old rsx-s, but holy smokes Ive never driven a car of such luxury, and the way it drives is AMAZING! I can definitely feel the way it handles based on its great weight distribution, its on rails around corners and no body roll...my accord was very front heavy.
The sound system is wonderful and the interior makes alot of sence and very comfortable. I drove it home in miami traffic and didn't feel as worn out when I got home. The cabin is super quiet and the seats are very comfortable.
The power is nice, I love that low end torque! Im gonna have to get used to a turbo rwd, it surprised me on the highway when I got on it, I looked down and was going 90 and didnt even realize it!
Once I get used to the way it drives Ill get the burger motors piggyback device and then maybe an intake for a few more ponies and so I can here the turbo👌🏼
Welcome to the forum Russel, and your 'new to you' 200t!
Sasnuke is offline  
Old 01-22-19, 09:16 AM
  #1564  
s3v3n
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: NJ
Posts: 64
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Was a previous '10 450h owner and now got an '17 IS300 F sport.
-Atomic Silver exterior
-Rioja red interior
-18" wheels

**badly needs RR tuning**

Will post some pics later
s3v3n is offline  
Old 01-25-19, 11:18 AM
  #1565  
Kaijyuuu
Driver School Candidate
 
Kaijyuuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: AZ
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Finally got a new 3IS

hi guys! First time owning a Lexus. Just got a used 2016 IS200t f-sport. Black outside and black inside. Got a great deal on it. Hope to be educated on this Lexus from this forum, thanks everyone.

The owner had added rsr lowering springs on it which made it look really nice.
Kaijyuuu is offline  
Old 01-25-19, 11:20 AM
  #1566  
Kaijyuuu
Driver School Candidate
 
Kaijyuuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: AZ
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by simon876 View Post
Hey guys, I'm Simon from Jamaica & new to the forum. I recently got this beauty imported. Its a 2017 IS 200t Fsport in White with Roja Red seats. Probably the only & first one in my country that has the new facelift in F Sport model. Car runs smooth & very comfortable apart from its lag in the lower rpms, I have no complaints. It has some aesthetic mods done to it. apologies that the wheels look a bit dirty in this pic but i just got the car cleaned up. I will post more of it in the different sections.
19inch Vertini wheels
Lowered RSR Downs
Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
Carbon Fiber Rear lip Spoiler
EOS License Plate holder
congrats! That looks amazing
Kaijyuuu is offline  
The following users liked this post: Kaijyuuu
simon876 (02-06-19)
Old 01-26-19, 09:48 AM
  #1567  
Catsndogs
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: MD
Posts: 14
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hello everyone,

I got a 2014 lexus is250 F-sport 2.5l black interior and red exterior. I love this car!!!
Catsndogs is offline  
Old 01-26-19, 10:05 AM
  #1568  
Sasnuke
Lexus Champion
 
Sasnuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,293
Liked 322 Times in 287 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Catsndogs View Post
Hello everyone,

I got a 2014 lexus is250 F-sport 2.5l black interior and red exterior. I love this car!!!
Welcome to the forum Cats! And a fellow 250 owner as well!
Sasnuke is offline  
Old 02-04-19, 01:57 PM
  #1569  
PrankMonke
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: CA
Posts: 5
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Creepin' for a while now and now I'm coming out of my shell


Forum mates,
I'm not much of a poster, in anything. But this has been such a great resource for the work I have done on my 3IS that I want to introduce myself and say thank you to all the great posters.

2015 IS250 Luxury, Starfire Pearl / parchment, factory 18", factory LEDs

Aftermarket parts: (I live in Cali so my options are somewhat limited)
  • Tein Flex Z coilovers (I have the EDFC Active just need the install)
  • Invidia Q300 (a little too quiet)
  • AEM Intake
  • E&G classics Black Ice Fine Mesh Grill
  • APEXi Electronics - SMART Accel Controller
  • 20mm wheel spacers
  • Beat Sonic Nav Bypass

Having a ton of fun with this ride.
PrankMonke is offline  
Old 02-04-19, 02:10 PM
  #1570  
Sasnuke
Lexus Champion
 
Sasnuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,293
Liked 322 Times in 287 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PrankMonke View Post
Forum mates,
I'm not much of a poster, in anything. But this has been such a great resource for the work I have done on my 3IS that I want to introduce myself and say thank you to all the great posters.

2015 IS250 Luxury, Starfire Pearl / parchment, factory 18", factory LEDs

Aftermarket parts: (I live in Cali so my options are somewhat limited)
  • Tein Flex Z coilovers (I have the EDFC Active just need the install)
  • Invidia Q300 (a little too quiet)
  • AEM Intake
  • E&G classics Black Ice Fine Mesh Grill
  • APEXi Electronics - SMART Accel Controller
  • 20mm wheel spacers
  • Beat Sonic Nav Bypass

Having a ton of fun with this ride.
PrankMonke Welcome to the forum! Nice looking ride. So you know, I hate the background behind your car...it looks warm, peaceful, and inviting...hate all of it lol!!!
You should put some pics of that front grille up...every once in a while someone asks about aftermarket grilles, and I've never seen one yet.
How are you liking that Apexi controller?
And if it's hard to get aftermarket parts in Cali, let me introduce you to a little place I like to call Canada lol!
Sasnuke is offline  
The following users liked this post: Sasnuke
PrankMonke (02-04-19)
Old 02-05-19, 07:55 AM
  #1571  
Bruno753
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: TN
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking First time Lexus owner

So far i have had my Lexus for a few months not a single complaint... well besides cup holders but can live with that.
This is only my 2nd car i have ever owned and so far i feel great about my choose.

I own a 2016 IS200T
Black interior
Silver exterior
F- Sport
Bruno753 is offline  
Old 02-05-19, 11:06 AM
  #1572  
Sasnuke
Lexus Champion
 
Sasnuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,293
Liked 322 Times in 287 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Bruno753 View Post
So far i have had my Lexus for a few months not a single complaint... well besides cup holders but can live with that.
This is only my 2nd car i have ever owned and so far i feel great about my choose.

I own a 2016 IS200T
Black interior
Silver exterior
F- Sport
Bruno753 Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the turbo ride!
Sasnuke is offline  
Old 02-05-19, 05:36 PM
  #1573  
gabe257
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Just joined the 350 club!



Just bought this baby a couple of weeks ago!
2015 IS 350 F-Sport in Starfire Pearl. Black interior. Windows came tinted from the previous owner.
Iím coming from a 2001 Benz E320, so you can imagine this is quite the upgrade for me.
Iím already looking to swap the exhaust out for the axle-back MagnaFlow.
Whatís the best budget option for smoking out the lights?
If you have any recommendations or ideas for mods, Iíd love to hear them!


Last edited by gabe257; 02-05-19 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Additional info
gabe257 is offline  
Old 02-06-19, 01:27 PM
  #1574  
ThomasD94
Driver School Candidate
 
ThomasD94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2019 Lexus IS300h - Glasgow

Hi Guys,

New to your forum (& lexus ownership), I will be collecting my Velvet Black 2019 LEXUS IS300h Advance with premium nav, tri led head lights and heated steering wheel in 17 sleeps

My car has been delayed twice now and I ordered it last year. I will post pics once I have collected it!
I am a huge Lexus fan and I love the new LC500 & ES models!

Kind regards,

Thomas
ThomasD94 is offline  
Old 02-06-19, 02:04 PM
  #1575  
Catsndogs
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: MD
Posts: 14
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by simon876 View Post
Hey guys, I'm Simon from Jamaica & new to the forum. I recently got this beauty imported. Its a 2017 IS 200t Fsport in White with Roja Red seats. Probably the only & first one in my country that has the new facelift in F Sport model. Car runs smooth & very comfortable apart from its lag in the lower rpms, I have no complaints. It has some aesthetic mods done to it. apologies that the wheels look a bit dirty in this pic but i just got the car cleaned up. I will post more of it in the different sections.
19inch Vertini wheels
Lowered RSR Downs
Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
Carbon Fiber Rear lip Spoiler
EOS License Plate holder
OMG sweet baby!!! What a beautiful machine love the white and black contrast
Catsndogs is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: