IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

2006 LEXUS IS 250 with Eibach Springs, Pictures, New ideas for looks, CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-12, 09:44 PM
73XUS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HeartmyIS
Fogs and rear reflectors are way too dark.
THATS THE POINT BRO!!!! hahah Everything ive done has been random ideas in my head. Everything Ive put on my car I can take off in 30 seconds. WBU? Plasti dip reflectors, 2 second peel, brand new. I already have peeled off the black off the IS, brand new, the chrome piece on my trunk, peel and brand new looking, wait and for the foglights? ITS TINT I BOUGHT ON EBAY FOR 5.00, PEEEEEL. HA HA Can I say its funny and ridiculous how people hate, is it because it doesnt look just like yours? because I havent spent 1000s of dollars on my car....I spent less than 50 bucks lol........LMAO

Last edited by 73XUS; 03-01-12 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-01-12, 11:21 PM
HeartmyIS
Lexus Champion

FYI my reflectors are tinted and they arent close to being as dark as yours. To each their own. I'm not hating on your car, just giving my two cents. You're sharing your mods on a forum so expect likes and dislikes don't act like a b!txh. Why would I want someone's car to look like mine??? Lol you're fairly new so I suggest you try to be more courteous to others or your time here won't be pleasant. I'm a girl for the record.
Old 03-01-12, 11:45 PM
73XUS
Driver School Candidate

FYI my reflectors are tinted and they arent close to being as dark as yours. To each their own. I'm not hating on your car, just giving my two cents. You're sharing your mods on a forum so expect likes and dislikes don't act like a b!txh. Why would I want someone's car to look like mine??? Lol you're fairly new so I suggest you try to be more courteous to others or your time here won't be pleasant. I'm a girl for the record.
Ever heard of plasti dip? IT BLACK RUBBER, not transparent. O TINT. your regurgitating everything I just said....If your going to dislike, have respect. Im new and people are hating and not even saying why? HAHa courteous right! That is all im saying. Im not going to let people talk ***** when everything I did on my car was a 2 minute project. Im sorrry you dont understand, and for calling you bro. I never would have guessed. My first thread and it already seems like a lot of people on here are flamers. n no not homo flamers....god i hope its not just rich snobby lexus owners

Last edited by 73XUS; 03-01-12 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-01-12, 11:49 PM
HeartmyIS
Lexus Champion

Lol, have respect? When another member said you made your car more ugly....I'm entitle to my opinion it's a forum. All i said was that it's too dark and you want to quote me and go on a rant, why don't you go back and quote every other person's negative comment??? Damn if you can't take other people's opinions don't post anything on here.
Old 03-02-12, 12:01 AM
73XUS
Driver School Candidate

...im taking the comments. Im saying have some respect.
Old 03-02-12, 12:05 AM
HeartmyIS
Lexus Champion

When did my first comment disrespect you or your car in any way? "way too dark" doesn't mean I'm disrespecting your car, just not my cup of tea. I'm sure there'll be mods you won't like as well and it's okay. But my original comment was no intents of disrespect.
Old 03-02-12, 12:24 AM
73XUS
Driver School Candidate

Look I'm sorry i don't want to tussle with anyone, I just quoted you because it is not tint so there is no shade. Everything else was more along the long of broadcasted out to everyone. Everyone should help each other out not just say they don't like it. We are all here for the same thing and we all happen I have the same cars.
Old 03-02-12, 12:32 AM
HeartmyIS
Lexus Champion

It's just a heads up that since it is a public forum, each person has their own taste and style in mods so it's hard for everyone to like the same thing hence why there will sometimes be negative feedback but don't take it too hard. Kudos to you for trying something different but I never diss anyone for that, I just add my opinion that's all.
Old 03-02-12, 12:44 AM
73XUS
Driver School Candidate

It's just a heads up that since it is a public forum, each person has their own taste and style in mods so it's hard for everyone to like the same thing hence why there will sometimes be negative feedback but don't take it too hard. Kudos to you for trying something different but I never diss anyone for that, I just add my opinion that's all.
Yeah not everyone likes the same thing that's why you have respect. Regurgitating.
Old 03-02-12, 04:56 AM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

makes the car look cheap. Looks like black holes now in your bumpers
Old 03-02-12, 08:02 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

7exus, wats up brother,
dont let these guys(girls) push you around ... haha JK
Heartmyis is cool.

Like I stated before I can respect the uniqueness of your mods, not everyone here is goin to agree with them, just like you can always disagree when someone else does something you dont like, I do feel that sometimes on this board people dont seem to think before they type. I am sure we've all heard the phrase, "if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all".. BUT this is what the forums is about sharing opinions.. just take it with a grain of salt and say "glad you like it "and move on, almost everyone here in this thread and in the forums have a mod noone else likes.

Either way welcome to CL, enjoy your stay and keep modding
Old 03-02-12, 08:38 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Nothing is really tied together... Black reflectors and two black letters (since removed apparently). IMO you should follow through with a theme (black in this case) instead of unfinishing it.
Old 03-02-12, 10:20 AM
73XUS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by heyarms
Nothing is really tied together... Black reflectors and two black letters (since removed apparently). IMO you should follow through with a theme (black in this case) instead of unfinishing it.
That's the goal, taking off the chrome strip today going to figure something else. Definitely getting a roof spoiler and new rims. I took off the black is because I was just going to redo the whole is250 since I never sprayed them together. The word Lexus on the side isn't on there because I just haven't put it back on with 3m adhesive yet. When everything is back on its going to be black. I'll just say picture don't justify the reflectors. They don't look like holes in person but who knows what I'll end up doing with them. Good thing for plasti dip, thankss for the help
Old 03-02-12, 12:51 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

Not my cup of tea
Old 03-02-12, 12:55 PM
Kitty2IS
Lead Lap

Haha, HeartmyIS is cool, I like her she was just merely giving her opinion, so please don't take it as disrespect as I'm sure she would never disrespect anyone especially someone that shares the same interest in modding

Quick Reply: 2006 LEXUS IS 250 with Eibach Springs, Pictures, New ideas for looks, CHEAP!