IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Any1 Have Exp W/ Bayson R Motorsports?

Old 05-23-11, 06:49 PM
The1Ghost
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any1 Have Exp W/ Bayson R Motorsports?

Thinking about getting this kit for my IS250 because i figured a authenic lip thats gonna get hit and scraped from rocks, bugs, and other earth elements of mother nature isnt worth about 3-5k. So im going with a JP rep lip kit, check it out and let me know what you guys think or if you had exp. I went through the buyer report and messaged a few people to ask for opinions and so far seems good so far... Lemme kno. heres the link:

JP Style Rep Lip
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-08...item5add7e9bac
Old 05-23-11, 06:52 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

i just bought one last week and installed in this weekend. my fitment was perfect . no issues at all. i just ordered the front and rear though. if you wanna see pics look in the performance section and look in the m2 exhaust thread last page i just posted them today
Old 05-23-11, 07:12 PM
FiLtHyGS
Rookie

they are kooo bayson r is located over san jose, ca
Old 05-23-11, 07:13 PM
The1Ghost
Driver

Originally Posted by stasis3131
i just bought one last week and installed in this weekend. my fitment was perfect . no issues at all. i just ordered the front and rear though. if you wanna see pics look in the performance section and look in the m2 exhaust thread last page i just posted them today
looks good bro big props... i think ima pull the trigger and get the kit than and hope for the best... i like it alot.. very aggresive and i like it better than the ing+1 rep... did you get it from Bayson R though? and how you like the exhaust?
Old 05-23-11, 07:27 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

yeah i got it from bayson r. they shipped it fast also and packed it well. i asked him to heat treat it before i got it, he said he would. i really dont know if he did or didnt. but i didnt have any fitment issues. only issue i had was the double sided tape was not the greatest so i has to go get some more from auto zone to get it to stick to the car correctly. but i guess thats not really his fault. but i feel like a got a great deal. i paid 315 or 320 shipped to the door front and rear. and paid another 140 to get them painted. i wanted a wald kit but didnt want fiber glass. i would rather it bend the crack or break. i just bought the wing to the wald kit and the bayson r front and rear . i am waiting on a set of gfx side skirts. i am not that big on aftermarket side skirts except for the wald sides
i actually like the m2 exhaust alot especially for the price you cant go wrong. its not overly loud and sounds great at WOT.... the m2 thread in the performance section has a couple of good reviews in there and videos from me and others. check it out.
Old 05-23-11, 07:42 PM
The1Ghost
Driver

yeah i got it from bayson r. they shipped it fast also and packed it well. i asked him to heat treat it before i got it, he said he would. i really dont know if he did or didnt. but i didnt have any fitment issues. only issue i had was the double sided tape was not the greatest so i has to go get some more from auto zone to get it to stick to the car correctly. but i guess thats not really his fault. but i feel like a got a great deal. i paid 315 or 320 shipped to the door front and rear. and paid another 140 to get them painted. i wanted a wald kit but didnt want fiber glass. i would rather it bend the crack or break. i just bought the wing to the wald kit and the bayson r front and rear . i am waiting on a set of gfx side skirts. i am not that big on aftermarket side skirts except for the wald sides
i actually like the m2 exhaust alot especially for the price you cant go wrong. its not overly loud and sounds great at WOT.... the m2 thread in the performance section has a couple of good reviews in there and videos from me and others. check it out.
where did you get the wald wing from got a link, cause im goin for that too.. lol thanx bro... and yea i liked the wald sides and rear but the jp front lip is nice.. and the jp rear and sides is almost close to the wald kit.. slight diffenrences but you can see it from a plane so looks good still
Old 05-23-11, 07:52 PM
superdudu
Driver School Candidate

I have heard quite a few positive for this replica from bayson r, so i say go ahead with it
Old 05-23-11, 09:44 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by The1Ghost
where did you get the wald wing from got a link, cause im goin for that too.. lol thanx bro... and yea i liked the wald sides and rear but the jp front lip is nice.. and the jp rear and sides is almost close to the wald kit.. slight diffenrences but you can see it from a plane so looks good still
yeah man i wanted that wald kit cause it reminded me of my kit of my amg cls 500 but that car came with it. i never would have spent the extra 6000 to get a amg kit. and since this is250 is a daily driver and the wife drives it also. no expensive kit is going on here lol... i needed something budget friendly cause i already know she is gonna hit something lol

but yeah you will love the kit from bayson r... email him and try to deal with him off ebay he will cut you a break on the kit by a few dollars cause there are no ebay fees. he combined shipped for me and gave me a little discount i think i saved liked 50 bucks total.

i got the wald replica wing from this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
249 painted and shipped . his ship dates to get the order look like they are long but i think he just gives himself some extra time in case something goes wrong with paint. i order 2 weeks ago and it will be here tomorrow. i heard is fitment is spot on and super close to perfect but either way i am molding it to the trunk in june. i just went ahead and got it painted cause it was cheap. also heard his paint matches are damn near perfect if you have good paint on your car.and its not all faded or weathered.

good luck with your modding homie.
Old 05-24-11, 01:52 AM
The1Ghost
Driver

yeah man i wanted that wald kit cause it reminded me of my kit of my amg cls 500 but that car came with it. i never would have spent the extra 6000 to get a amg kit. and since this is250 is a daily driver and the wife drives it also. no expensive kit is going on here lol... i needed something budget friendly cause i already know she is gonna hit something lol

but yeah you will love the kit from bayson r... email him and try to deal with him off ebay he will cut you a break on the kit by a few dollars cause there are no ebay fees. he combined shipped for me and gave me a little discount i think i saved liked 50 bucks total.

i got the wald replica wing from this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
249 painted and shipped . his ship dates to get the order look like they are long but i think he just gives himself some extra time in case something goes wrong with paint. i order 2 weeks ago and it will be here tomorrow. i heard is fitment is spot on and super close to perfect but either way i am molding it to the trunk in june. i just went ahead and got it painted cause it was cheap. also heard his paint matches are damn near perfect if you have good paint on your car.and its not all faded or weathered.

good luck with your modding homie.

Koo bro thanx for the info and heads up, take pics and put them up here if you can so i can see how it looks, try to get different angles so me and other can see the fitment on it... thanx again...