IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

How many F-sports are there.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-11, 12:15 PM
TaYLoRGanG
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dealership had about 5 here in SC. I was close to getting the Red Mica 250 F-Sport, but I wasn't getting a good deal. So I purchased a normal 250 through Lexus in Miami. Planning on getting the front f sport lips and grille soon.
Old 11-20-11, 07:10 PM
DryEye
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

since owning my 2011 F-sport 350, December 1, 2010, I've only seen 4 F-sport ISx50
Old 11-20-11, 08:34 PM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

You know what's really rare are those is-c f sports. I like the new 19's that come on them.
Old 11-21-11, 11:28 AM
LexusLuv11
Driver School Candidate

When I bought my 2011 IS350 C F-Sport a few months ago, I was told there were only 150 of them.

I live in San Diego and I have seen quite a few IS250 F-Sports, mostly the white ones. I have only seen a couple of IS350's, mostly in black.
Old 11-22-11, 01:45 AM
aaquino3
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by wednesday
I am hoping it won't be extremely difficult to find a USB IS350 F sport that I can get somewhat of a deal on. .
the dealer where i got my f sport had plenty of USB, they had Gunmetal Gray, Red and black but nothing was more appealing to me than the TP, silver is just so shiny and sexy to me lol. I'm surprised that a lot of people cant find USB color. i guess where I'm from the blue is not that great here.
Old 11-22-11, 01:47 AM
aaquino3
Driver School Candidate

I feel kinda special where I'm from, driving a F-Sport around and knowing I'm the only one driving it. I haven't seen any F-Sport driving around my neighborhood and even on the freeway
Old 11-22-11, 01:56 AM
aaquino3
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ohface
Heres a few pics
i was looking for a SFP F Sport but no luck so I got stuck with TP color. I love it though, its not appealing as much as an SFP color but its stunning. I too know what you mean about tints here around the Bay Area. i have 35% at the front and 5% on the back
Old 11-22-11, 07:26 PM
ohface
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by aaquino3
i was looking for a SFP F Sport but no luck so I got stuck with TP color. I love it though, its not appealing as much as an SFP color but its stunning. I too know what you mean about tints here around the Bay Area. i have 35% at the front and 5% on the back
TP is sexy. I bought a 2009 TP fully loaded and loved it until I bought my baby now. A bay area dealer was hiding it in their inventory as it was the only Star Fire Pearl in the country. It was a few months ago and they were asking 5k over sticker. Luckily im in the car business and got a crazy deal or I would have waited for a while.
Old 11-22-11, 07:39 PM
aaquino3
Driver School Candidate

TP is sexy. I bought a 2009 TP fully loaded and loved it until I bought my baby now. A bay area dealer was hiding it in their inventory as it was the only Star Fire Pearl in the country. It was a few months ago and they were asking 5k over sticker. Luckily im in the car business and got a crazy deal or I would have waited for a while.
lucky SOB lol, SFP is just so sick but I've grown to love my TP about a couple of days that I bought it. It was a choice of Black, Red, Gray or that fancy USB color lol. I wanted something shiny and the USB is really not for me though, its rare to find a USB colored IS around the bay but I didn't care. So i got stuck with TP
Old 11-23-11, 06:51 PM
ohface
Pole Position

Originally Posted by aaquino3
lucky SOB lol, SFP is just so sick but I've grown to love my TP about a couple of days that I bought it. It was a choice of Black, Red, Gray or that fancy USB color lol. I wanted something shiny and the USB is really not for me though, its rare to find a USB colored IS around the bay but I didn't care. So i got stuck with TP
It is hella SEXy but very tough to keep clean. My TP never took this much upkeep but its worth it. I constantly find my self wiping it down because of the yellow pollen drops. Its so annoying and the second it gets wet it shows all dirt.
Old 11-28-11, 01:58 AM
aaquino3
Driver School Candidate

It is hella SEXy but very tough to keep clean. My TP never took this much upkeep but its worth it. I constantly find my self wiping it down because of the yellow pollen drops. Its so annoying and the second it gets wet it shows all dirt.
yea a friend of mine has that problem on her IS lol but it is lovely though. i find myself asking her all the time if she washed it yet lol
Old 11-28-11, 07:41 PM
ohface
Pole Position

The thing that sucks about it is if you let the yellow pollen drops sit it stains and the removal difficulty depends on how long it has soaked in. Pretty annoying.
Old 01-31-12, 06:10 PM
mcwolf96
Driver School Candidate

Default IS250 Fsport Manual?

Can you get the Fsport package with a manual tranny? I haven't seen one yet and don't see where you can get one after surfing the Lexus site. Any help? If this is not offered what is the next best thing for someone who's got to have a manual? Thanks Matt
Old 01-31-12, 06:45 PM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

The F-Sports don't come in a manual. If you must have a manual. Get one and add all the F-Sport parts and accessories you want.
Old 01-31-12, 08:16 PM
PlacidBoi
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

There is no way there are only 500 made.
I live in SoCal, in Alhambra, and there are about 10+
I've seen many of them driving around on the daily basis.
And the sad part? They are mostly asian ladies in their late 50s or so :[
Makes me want to go up to them and ask them to trade cars, assuring them the car would be better in my hands!

Quick Reply: How many F-sports are there.....