IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

HIN April 4th

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-03, 09:56 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

omg, Christine, your car is awesome!!!!! i have GGP too so i like your car even more!!!!!! sorry to have your car gotte into sprinkle but that's really a SICK car!!!!!!! it's sooo jdm look!!!!! i wonder how long it will take for my car to look half as nice......

damnit, why i was in LA last weekend so i missed the HIN, i want to be there with you guys
Old 04-16-03, 11:37 PM
J-Spec185
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

SexyT E N -

Great pix! Keep them coming! Hahahaha! btw.....we need to update!

J-Spec185
Old 04-17-03, 12:29 PM
SexY10
Driver

Default THX!

YO junction185!!!!!!
how's it going BRO?! THX for the LOVE guys... so i take it that u like SEXY10 rominl????? hahah HEY JDM- yes that is a REAL SPOONed OUT TYPE R.. u can get more info about that ride at hondatech.com and his sn is spoontyper760 just i-m him for more pics and let him know u saw his ride on LEXUS forum. I will post up MORE pics for u guys when the rest of SEXY10's stuff is in.. so ROminl what do u have so far on ur IS3? i love to see more GGp out there competing in NOR-cal shows! BTW-JSpec185- YES we can do the photo shot of the 3 cars.. i finally i had sometime to dump the front end MORE and put on a front end.. but U LET ME know wassup and I"M there!.. WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON i gotta SEE lil C!!!!!!! haha....

-ProJectSxE10-
THANK U JAPAN!
Old 04-17-03, 01:12 PM
JDMmember
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: THX!

Originally posted by SexY10
YO junction185!!!!!!
how's it going BRO?! THX for the LOVE guys... so i take it that u like SEXY10 rominl????? hahah HEY JDM- yes that is a REAL SPOONed OUT TYPE R.. u can get more info about that ride at hondatech.com and his sn is spoontyper760 just i-m him for more pics and let him know u saw his ride on LEXUS forum. I will post up MORE pics for u guys when the rest of SEXY10's stuff is in.. so ROminl what do u have so far on ur IS3? i love to see more GGp out there competing in NOR-cal shows! BTW-JSpec185- YES we can do the photo shot of the 3 cars.. i finally i had sometime to dump the front end MORE and put on a front end.. but U LET ME know wassup and I"M there!.. WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON i gotta SEE lil C!!!!!!! haha....

-ProJectSxE10-
THANK U JAPAN!
Wow it's really spooned out? Is'nt spoon like the best mod's for honda? I heard they are really expensive...Your car is really nice sexy10, and what is that thing in your back windshield looks like a shade of some sort and it says ALTEZZA thats TIGHT!
Old 04-17-03, 06:24 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Default My 2 door IS3!!!

From this:

To this:

All done in photoshop... just for kicks... =P

sOlo

Last edited by solo; 04-17-03 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-17-03, 08:32 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: THX!

YO junction185!!!!!!

-ProJectSxE10-
THANK U JAPAN!
haha, well, not i am in love with teh GGP, maybe after i see you in person i will fall in love with you as well, who knows my is3 is still totally stock, just got it 1 month ago anyway. lots of plans for it but nothing has been in action yet. spent too much money on the gs4 i guess, hahaha... but wait and see, hopefully it will be done soon. and for the record, i havent' been to any shows at all before yet maybe i will bring both cars together and make it a bomb
Old 04-17-03, 08:33 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: My 2 door IS3!!!

Originally posted by solo
From this:

To this:

All done in photoshop... just for kicks... =P

sOlo
ok, i would still prefer 4 doors...
Old 04-18-03, 12:49 AM
SexY10
Driver

Default 2 DOOR!

HEY BOYS!
u know that i have seen a two door is3 before.. from the internet and it looked REAL.. im not sure if its a fakie but looked pretty nice.....

-ROMINL- hahah ur TOO FUNNY.. i bet money that u'll fall inlove wiht my car FIRST.. hahah for some reason i'm not a NORMAL GAL.. as u can see SOLO believes i'm shaddy and bad and ALSO STUBBORN!.. thx SWEET SOLO... haha

-SOLO- that is a NICE "4" door IS3 .. i cant wait till i get to see it in person again TTUL..

PrOjecTsXe10-
JDM LOVERS! -GET INSPIRED-
Old 04-18-03, 12:52 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

haha you never know, i fall in love with gals easily
Old 04-19-03, 12:31 AM
J-Spec185
Driver School Candidate

SXE10....are you really from Delaware? LOL!

j-spec185 : recognize_realize_tha real
Old 04-20-03, 01:35 AM
SexY10
Driver

Default delaWaRE!

YO-

J-spec185- haha I AM from delaware but my roots are HERE IN CALI!... CANT GET ENOUGH of the sun here in the west coast... i'm just staying in cali for a few months for VACATION... hahaha... U LOCAL KAli folks really knows wassup.......

Rominl- HA ha do u really fall in love with gals easily? MY sXe10 will sweep u OFF ur feet. BELIEVE THAT!

PrOjeCtSxe10-
DRIFT!
Old 04-20-03, 09:42 PM
Yankees Diva
Lexus Test Driver

Sexy10 you got a sweet ride girl!! good to see another female enthusist about cars!! im still workin on my baby but ill get there eventually.......

~ Stella
Old 04-20-03, 11:25 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: delaWaRE!

YO-

J-spec185- haha I AM from delaware but my roots are HERE IN CALI!... CANT GET ENOUGH of the sun here in the west coast... i'm just staying in cali for a few months for VACATION... hahaha... U LOCAL KAli folks really knows wassup.......

Rominl- HA ha do u really fall in love with gals easily? MY sXe10 will sweep u OFF ur feet. BELIEVE THAT!

PrOjeCtSxe10-
DRIFT!
ok, now you make me really wanna meet with you
Old 04-21-03, 01:23 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Talking

rominl- soon N very soon... ur car will be dropped w/wheels... dun u worry... with me around.. i will make sure u spend more on ur car then ur wedding...=)

sexy10-what did that poolBoy at Ritz say about ur car...? heheh Its ok.. i wont tell nobody... slightly tired after friday night.. u know why... =) I found my debate partner... btw, i put on some of the stickers... gotta show u next time we meet... Good luck with exams tomorrow... byeSweetz.

"23423?"

sOlo

a.k.a.
BiGPappA
Old 04-21-03, 01:51 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

yeah, with solo around me i won't be able to hold on to myself for too long, hahaha

Quick Reply: HIN April 4th