International For Lexus events and local / regional questions in other countries not specifically listed

Car meets in Ontario, Canada.

Old 08-20-18, 04:13 AM
Bercz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car meets in Ontario, Canada.

Hello. How to get together or participate in similar vehicle owners meetings? I live in Canada, Ontario and would like to gather information about SC400 meets. I cruised along southern Ontario and have seen line up of BRZ/86 traveling on winding roads. How do people organize it? Is there meets for particular cars or any of a kind? I guess what I am trying to say, is Lets Get Together before winter arrives!
Old 08-20-18, 10:54 AM
CoOl21
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Your best bet is to start on Facebook these days, there are a few SC clubs or even hit up your local Lexus club. Consistency is key I find when it comes to organizing these events, just keep at it, and eventually you'll surround yourself with other like minded people. Good Luck~
Old 08-26-18, 05:23 AM
Bercz
Driver School Candidate

Good day all. I don't have Facebook these days and would like to invite likeminded drivers to Car Meet this Fall. I slipstream around and from Hamilton to Waterloo to Toronto and Collingwood. I like month of October and perhaps any of the remaining days before frost comes and one has to adjust it's driving. Drivers, if anyone is interested to go get together in next three month, lets work out a schedule and plan a road echelon. If you have got SC or other toys that can keep up bring em out : ) I see 182 people viewed this page and strongly believe we in a wicked gathering on a sunny day!!! Message me or please leave any feedback with dates you may be interested or available!
Old 09-18-18, 11:14 AM
Bercz
Driver School Candidate

Default Saturday, September 22 Drive.

Hello humans. This upcoming Saturday, I would like invite everyone who is available that day, to take part in what turned out to be " Nurburgring of Ontario". It a great route, lots of corners, amazing scenery.
If you've got nothing to do and wanna put that foot to the metal, c'mon and come out for a drive!
Let me know. 1992 Lexus SC400 is ready for the first run of the Autumn.
For details, send me a message. Looking forward to seeing a convoy.