International For Lexus events and local / regional questions in other countries not specifically listed

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-02, 03:45 PM
0260n5.7
Lexus Tuner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chu,

Hey! We gotta meet sometime. Guam is not THAT big! I also heard about your car. I haven't seen it yet but by your signature description sounds awesome! Your right about the 275, I have a set of SSRs with 275 on a 9.5" wheel and thought it would be OK on a 10". It is a little small but...oh well! We gotta meet sometime. Maybe we could have a ClubLexus meet on Guam with the 4 or 5 fixed up Lexi on the Island...Ha Ha Hope to see you around fellow lexus lover! email me, maybe we can meet with Xavier and Carlos from Lexus.

All,

Thanks for the comments...it keeps me going...Again, I blame Club Lexus for all this!

MAC

Last edited by 0260n5.7; 01-19-02 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-19-02, 04:47 PM
Erfan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a good addiction though
Old 01-19-02, 08:12 PM
ChuH
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey MAC:

Yeah we should have a small meet sometimes. Maybe we should convience Dave Toves (Lexus Sales Manager) to setup some sort of meet (ie. BBQ at the beach or something). (Wonder if he is reading this....).

There is another Guam owner that use to be active on ClubLexus, Manny (forgot his call sign), but he is now busy with school. ANYONE OUT THERE FROM GUAM READING THIS???

Have you heard of about the drag strip to open in a few month. I really want to test out my car then.

I know Xavier and Carlos also. They are the ones who install my modifications. Xavier is interested in purchasing my TRD STB whenever I receive my Tom's STB from Steve Ganz. Hopefully within a few days. Mail delivery sucks with the anthrax scare.

Do you live in Dededo? I have seen your car at night a couple of times coming down Latte Heights area? I notice the PIAA.

Talk to you later...

Chu...

ps. Isn't it nice weather we are having??? Hopefully it last through the week.

Last edited by ChuH; 01-20-02 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-20-02, 12:16 AM
0260n5.7
Lexus Tuner

Chu,

Yea I heard about the strip. Don't know when it'll b done though.

I live in Chalan Pago, but am in Dedeo often. I'm all up for a small meet just let me know. I'm available tomorrow since its a holiday. You got any pics of your car? If so, please post. If not, Lets meet and I'll take some of the rides together. February's car show @ Micro Mall is just around the corner. We should meet b4 that to organize our grand entrance at the show. jk. Good to know I'm not the only enthusiats all the way out here on Guam.

The weather is so nice on Guam, in January & February. I hope all otehr CL members don't hate us for it.

Email me at lexus_fan@hotmail.com when you want to meet.

MAC
Old 03-02-03, 03:37 PM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wait a minute..... We got some oldy Guam guys here!

Guess I'm the youngest.. You guys have the nice cars, I'm stuck with a 96ES with nothing done to it, but a player. Oh well, if you guys meet, don't forget me! That way, we can get a pic of ClubLexus Guam Chapter (all 5 members! ). Later!
Old 03-02-03, 07:56 PM
0260n5.7
Lexus Tuner

serrano,

You resurrected this thread from a year ago. We all met up last year and cruised on over to the Hot Import Nights last April. Here is a link https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...light=0260n5.7 A lot has changed for me since then. I went from 2 Lexi to none. Sold 1 and Pongsonafied the other. Luckily, my GF now has a GX. We should do the same this year. I'll let you know if we can get everyone together. Chu, you up for it? Manny?

serrano, pm me your # and we'll definitely call you.

MAC
Old 03-02-03, 08:05 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

Guys, I'm going to move this thread to the 'meets' forum.

Have a good one, sounds like they'll be bigger than the typical Charlotte meet .
Old 03-02-03, 09:53 PM
ChuH
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by 0260n5.7
serrano,

You resurrected this thread from a year ago. We all met up last year and cruised on over to the Hot Import Nights last April. Here is a link https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...light=0260n5.7 A lot has changed for me since then. I went from 2 Lexi to none. Sold 1 and Pongsonafied the other. Luckily, my GF now has a GX. We should do the same this year. I'll let you know if we can get everyone together. Chu, you up for it? Manny?

serrano, pm me your # and we'll definitely call you.

MAC
Hi MAC:

I'm in.

Chu...

Last edited by ChuH; 03-02-03 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-03-03, 12:27 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Sounds great.

So, it's Mac and Chu?..... I'm Juan. Anyway, I pmed Mac my #, we should definitely set up a meet during Import Night. Hopefully one nonLexus car can tag along with us, my friend has a 01 Maxima, dropped w/rims... He's the brother in law of the guy with the Mirage/Blue GS400 (Guaranteed Auto) you guys were talking about in last year's Import Night thread. Gonna be weird for you guys probably with two kids (sorta, we're already 19, but still VERY young at heart ) tagging along. Sorta embarassed by my ride, it looks like utter crap, but very reliable.. And its a Lex. See you all soon, probably.
Old 03-03-03, 03:08 AM
0260n5.7
Lexus Tuner

Juan,

I called Lexus and they might be interested in helping us out. There definitely will be a meet b4 HIN. Your buddy with the MAX is more than welcome. the more the better. We all share common interests so don't worry about age either. It'll be fun just like last year. I'll definitely call you.

MAC
Old 03-03-03, 02:11 PM
juan01
Pole Position

Sounds good. Haven't surfed around these forums much, I was just hanging around in the ES forums. Love the new smileys btw.
Old 03-15-03, 07:18 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Bad news... Looks like I won't be able to drive down with yall to import night. I recently just started a new job over at National Car Rental at the airport. I start at 3 on weekends up to 8 or 11. So, yeah, I guess I'll have to check out import night after work. Shucks, oh well.
Old 03-15-03, 02:54 PM
0260n5.7
Lexus Tuner

serrano,

too bad. I got alot of interested parties. Chu and the Lexus service team are all going. I also talked to another IS owner @ the RX unveiling party and he is in. Lexus might help us out with the meet as well. Maybe we can all meet up @ the show. I'll PM you my info and you can call me that day.
Old 03-15-03, 02:55 PM
0260n5.7
Lexus Tuner

serrano,

too bad. I got alot of interested parties. Chu and the Lexus service team are all going. I also talked to another IS owner @ the RX unveiling party and he is in. Lexus might help us out with the meet as well. Maybe we can all meet up @ the show. I'll PM you my info and you can call me that day.

MAC
Old 03-17-03, 04:18 PM
juan01
Pole Position

I was gonna go to the RX unveiling as well....... But I had training that day!

Today is the 18th.. I can probably ask for the day off, maybe even call in sick. Hmm. Choices. Well, if all goes well, I will show up at the meet, just pm me the time or post it here. Keep a watch out for me. If not, then I'll just meet up with you at the show. Cool?

Latez man!

Quick Reply: Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!