ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Hybrid Technology (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hybrid-technology-215/)
-   -   Gs450h tpms problems (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hybrid-technology/912929-gs450h-tpms-problems.html)

Krishna108 03-01-19 11:02 AM

Gs450h tpms problems

2009 Gs450h.
Bought four denso TPMS sensors to replace the original tpms from amazon.com. Programed the tpms with toyota techstream but showing code c2126.
Transmitter ID not received main.

I have tried to program these sensors as main set still get the code. Pressing the tire switch underneath the steering wheel doesn’t do anything. I also tried programing the sensors as second set, still throwing codes. I tried to have the shops use their pro tools to update the TPMS ids to the computer still getting codes.

The tpms reading is coming on the techstream software as 2nd set. I cannot seem to program the TPMS as main set and turn off the TPMS light.

Zedtech 06-14-19 11:46 AM

GS450h tpms problems

[QUOTE=Krishna108;10454580]2009 Gs450h.
Bought four denso TPMS sensors to replace the original tpms from amazon.com. Programed the tpms with toyota techstream but showing code c2126.

I have tried to program these sensors as main set still get the code. Pressing the tire switch underneath the steering wheel doesn’t do anything. I also tried programing the sensors as second set, still throwing codes. I tried to have the shops use their pro tools to update the TPMS ids to the computer still getting codes.

The tpms reading is coming on the techstream software as 2nd set. I cannot seem to program the TPMS as main set and turn off the TPMS light.[/QUOte

Zedtech 06-14-19 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Krishna108 (Post 10454580)
2009 Gs450h.

The tpms reading is coming on the techstream software as 2nd set. I cannot seem to program the TPMS as main set and turn off the TPMS light.

Hello Krishna108
With regard to your tpms error, did you ever get to the bottom of the problem.?
I too have been through the same scenario with my 2009 GS450h. I have replaced all 4 sensors with OE sensors purchased on ebay. I can id them with an Autel TPMS tool whilst they are fitted to the wheels but they cannot be read by the tpms ecm and is flagging the same code as yours (C2126) and (C2127) 2nd set.
I have tried to force the sensors to trigger by removing the valves so the tyres deflates quickly but to no avail.
I purchased a tool from the States made by a company called bartech to try and reset the loop on the ecm but that didnt work either.
Fast forward another couple of months and today I fitted a 2nd hand tpms from another vehicle and cleared the 2 exsisting faults with Techstream.
So thinking that I had now sorted this bloody headache i went on to reinitialise the sensor ID's to the replacement ECM only to find that they cannot be read and I am back to square one with fault code C2126.
The only thing I haven't replaced is the TPMS reciever which I have managed to acquire but have not got a clue where on the vehicle it is situated??
Can you help or did you just put up with it like I have been now for nearly a year?
Many thanks in advance Ian

Krishna108 06-14-19 12:30 PM

My friend still no solution. I have given up and if you find a solution to this problem please let me know.

samsonn25 07-14-19 04:37 AM

I must be lucky, after 245k miles and 12 years only 1 of my tpms has been changed, and the previous owner did it at the dealer.

jaxwins 10-01-19 11:47 PM

Try to commute from Main to 2nd set.

Krishna108 10-04-19 08:15 PM

Fixed the button was pressed to wrong side.