Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX400H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX400H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other second generation RX models.

Finally installed my AVIC Z1 and more

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-13, 04:43 AM
kimike
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How to setup DVD GPS navigation system for your car?
As there are many varies of DVD GPS navigation systems, so it's difficult to work it out in one time.
But generally speaking, the steps are almost the same. So let's take the DVD GPS navigation IN DASH Navigation for an example. www.justcardvd.com
Old 06-19-13, 12:03 PM
mowmow
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by james2266
mowmow no longer around? Anybody else have answers?

Also, I had to unhook the battery to install a sound processor last weekend and have noticed the Hybrid system is now acting very different. I have now tried the non-tech isc reset listed on this site/LexusOwners site twice now but have noticed little difference. Is there calibration done by Lexus when installing a battery as well? My mileage has most defintiely taken a hit as the vehicle has stopped running on only electric unless my foot is off the gas completely or stopped. I have noticed that the engine even stays on occasionally in these instances as well and the battery has alot of charge and the engine/cabin is warm. Any suggestions as to how to get things running better once again other than taking it to Lexus?
I would take your RX in to have the service tech take a look. Sorry I haven't been on the forum as much, I sold my RX to my sister and got a Sienna Limited because I needed more space and more sitting capacity.